Did you see this guy on TV last night?
当时真是帅呆了 震慑全场
Was that amazing or what? I mean, you really kicked ass.
真给我们这行的人涨脸了
You made us old-timers look real good last night.
基德 我有个想法 我打算训练你
Kid, you know what I was thinking? Thought I’d train you today.
-真的吗 -当然是真的
– Yeah? Really? – Yeah, yeah.
跟我来
Follow me.
约翰尼 进场 陪着基德练
Johnny, get up in the ring. Spar with Kid.
太好了 基德 昨晚上干得漂亮
Looking good. Good job, Kid. It was great last night. All right.
-多谢 弗兰克 -放松点
– Thanks, Frankie. – Stay loose.
我喜欢这架势 一看就前途大好
I like it. You’re looking like new money in there.

All right.
我还以为是你训练他 老爸
I thought you were his trainer, Dad.
我也这么以为呢
Yeah, buddy, so did I.
弗兰克
Yeah, Frank.
多谢你费心 弗兰克
You know, this is great, Frankie.
把我安排进主训练场 还有这些陪练
Being in the main ring with you and the crew and all that,
但我已经有教练了
but I already have a trainer.
-别拍了行吗 -不用停
– Can you stop filming? – No, don’t stop.
别拍了
Stop filming.
你什么毛病 基德
What’s your problem, Kid?
我还以为你会感激我愿意训练你呢
I thought you’d be thankful I was offering to work with you.
我这是在帮你忙
I’m trying to do you a favor.
我很感激 多谢你屈尊降贵
And I’m grateful. It was nice of you to come down
肯来帮我训练
from your mountain top to do me this favor,
但我不用你帮忙 我需要的是教练
but I don’t need a favor. I need a trainer.
你把这个勾了一脑子芡的蠢货丢给我
You stuck me with that guy, who’s such a dumbshit,
蠢得连我在骂他都不知道
he doesn’t even know I’m talking about him right now.
-看到没 -就因为这个
– See? – It’s what it is.
你现在肯帮我还不是因为我出名了
The only reason you give a shit is I finally got some heat.
你就别装了 弗兰克
Let’s be honest, Frank.
-是吗 -是啊
– Really? – Yeah.
-你说真的 -真的
– Really? – Yeah.
你就是个卖♥♥身给媒体的婊♥子♥
Oh, okay. You’re the original media whore.
-你老妈才是个婊♥子♥ -你说啥
– Your mother’s a whore. – What?
我说你老妈是婊♥子♥
Your mother’s a whore.
我还用她的床上绝招给我儿子起名
And I named my son after her best trick.
是吧 BJ
Right, BJ?
BJ同时也是口♥交♥的首字母大写
特里 你靠后
Trey, you stay here.
你敢说我妈 你敢说我妈
You call my mother a whore? You call my mother a whore?
你居然敢…
You call my…
就这么着了
Well, that’s that.
去启动车子
Start the car.
儿子 咱们走
Come on, buddy. Let’s go.
-咱们走 -那就走 老爸
– Let’s go, yeah. – Let’s go, Dad.
老爸 你名字里俩字母是什么意思来着
Dad? What do the letters in your name mean? The B and the J?
我的天 瞧你给孩子起的坏头
You gotta be kidding me. You see what you started?
全怪你
You started this.
特里 我来告诉你
Well, you know, Trey? I’ll answer that.
B和J的意思是
B and J stands for…
-奶油软糖 -真的吗
– “butterscotch jellybeans.” – Really?
好多人喜欢吃奶油软糖
A lot of guys like butterscotch jellybeans.
但你知道问题在哪吗
But you know the problem?
有时候女的不喜欢给男的吃奶油软糖
Sometimes, women don’t like to give guys butterscotch jellybeans.
我可喜欢吃奶油软糖了
I love butterscotch jellybeans a lot.
我真想每天都吃它100颗
I like to have, like, 100 a day.
你真是人小胃口大 厉害死了
Well, what an appetite you have. Boy,oh,boy.
你在训练馆里
Hey, you know, what you did back there,
为了我拒绝他
you stepping up like that.
我很感激 跟你说一下
I appreciate it. I just want to let you know.
那白♥痴♥训了也白训
I don’t have any use for that jagoff.
糟糕 我橄榄球训练要晚了
Crap, I’m gonna be late for football practice.
-特里 作业都带了吗 -带了
– Hey, Trey-Trey, you got your stuff, right? – Yep.
那待会儿我把你送到奶奶家去
I’m gonna drop you off at grandma’s on the way to Kid’s.
我想和基德在一起
I wanna stay with Kid.
你想和基德玩吗 你不能和他玩
Oh, you wanna stay with Kid? Well, you can’t.
没准他能在我这待一晚
No, you know what? Maybe he could stay over tonight.
在我这过一夜 你看怎么样
We can have like a sleepover. What do you think?
-好啊 -你喜欢吧
– Yeah! – You like that?
你奶奶得跟我急
Your grandmother will have my hide.
你不能过去 别想了
It ain’t happening. So don’t start.
-好嘛 -瞧你开的好头
– Come on! – Look what you started.
-求你了 -你非得来搅局是吧
– Come on! Please! – You gotta jump in there too?
你个当爸的别这么小心翼翼的
Yeah, you’re the dad. Come on.
-求你了 -好吧 这么着吧
– Please. – All right, all right. I tell you what.
你可以去 但你不能到处乱说
You can stay, as long as we make it a dudes-only secret.
我看行
Works for me.
哥们儿的秘密很要紧的 特里
You know dude secrets are very important in life, Trey.
你的哥们会为你守口如瓶
Your buddies, they gotta look out for you.
比如说你在影院里被电影吓哭了
Like, if you’re in a movie theater and you start crying,
但你不想让别人知道
you don’t want people to know.
你的哥们就不会说出去
They won’t tell anybody,
因为你们是哥们
because they’re your buddies.
你相信他们
You trust them.
你捅了篓子他们帮你收拾
They cover for you when you get in trouble.
举例说你赌博被人抓了
like when you have a gambling problem
或者一不小心喝醉了
or an unexpected visit in the drunk tank.
他已经听懂了 别举例了
I think he probably he gets the point.
这孩子很聪明 很早慧的
No, he’s a very smart, intelligent kid.
真不敢相信你才8岁
It’s amazing you’re 8 years old.
感觉你像9岁10岁 甚至11岁了
I thought you’d be maybe like 9 or 10, or even 11.
-我马上就9岁了 -快9岁了啊
– I’m almost 9. – Almost 9.
老爸 我生日能送给我奶油软糖吗
Dad, for my birthday can I have butterscotch jellybeans?
我说不准 儿子
I don’t know, bud.
-你等个几年吧 -求你了
– You got a few years to wait on that one. – Please?
那么
So,
这些年你有跟别人交往过吗
anyone in your life these days?
过去有过几个
There’s been a few over the years.
她们待一阵 然后就开始看什么
They stick around for a while, and then they see these kind of…
奥普拉的感情谈话节目
Oprah shows about relationships.
然后就问我”你怎么不跟我谈你的感受”
They tell me, “How come you don’t talk about your feelings more?”
然后我说”女人比男人更善于言辞”
And I say, “Well, women are more verbal than men.”
她们先是没反应过来 然后说”什么”
And they go, “Huh?” And “What?”
之后就走了
Then they leave.
听听你说的话
Wow, listen to you.
“女人比男人更善于言辞”
“Women are more verbal than men.”
我在《时代》杂♥志♥上看到的
Yeah, I read an article in Time magazine
题目就叫”女人比男人更善于言辞”
that’s called: “Women are More Verbal than Men.”
这倒是真的
It’s true.
我知道已经过去很久了 但是
You know, I know it was a long time ago, but…
到底怎么了 发生了什么
what happened? Really.
你对我曾经意味着一切
You were everything in my life.
然后基德赢了你
Then Kid beat you.
你就变了
And you were different.
我也开始迷茫了
And I was lost.
事情变得一发不可收拾起来
And everything started to fall apart.
那段旧事已经过去很久了
Listen. This is ancient history.
我已经看开了 不想再被过去左右情绪
I put it behind me. And I don’t wanna get emotional about it.
我也希望你也能看开 保持平静
I hope you’ve put it behind you. I just want to keep it calm.
但为什么是他
But why him?
说真的 那么多男的 为什么偏选他
I mean, seriously, of all the people in the world?
我就是想不通
I can’t get it through my head.
整晚想得睡不着
I lay in bed at night.
我差点拿头去撞…
I want to pound my head against…
我梦里都想杀了他
I dream about killing this guy.
为什么选他 他是史上最差劲的人了
Why him? He’s the worst guy in the world.
-为什么 -我说 我说
– Why? – Okay. Okay.
还记得当初你去卡茨基尔训练吗
Remember when you went to the Catskills to train?
你说想一个人待着 不回我电♥话♥
You wanted to be alone. You wouldn’t return my calls.
本来说去六个月 却延长到一年
Six months turned into a year.
我现在懂了
I know that now,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!