她做到了!
She did!
如果有人不这么说,他们就是个该死的骗子!
And if anyone says otherwise they’re a damn liar!
有什么区别?反正你抓到她了。
What’s the difference? You got her anyway.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
愚蠢的白♥痴♥!
Stupid moron!
愚蠢的白♥痴♥!
Stupid idiot!
这很重要,该死!
It makes a difference, damn it!
肮脏的老鼠。小混♥蛋♥。
Dirty rat. Little turd.
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
你死了吗?
Are you dead?
还没有。但我不想看着你丑陋的脸死去。
Not yet. But I don’t want to die looking at your ugly face.
呆在那儿!
Stay there!
呆在那儿!
Stay there!
等一下。我马上回来!
Wait a minute. I’ll be right back!
救命啊!
Help!
我们需要。。。
We need a…
这是紧急情况!
It’s an emergency!
紧急情况!我们需要救护车!快拨911
Emergency! We need an ambulance! Somebody dial ”911.”
你能告诉我。。。
Could you tell me…
哦,护士。。。护士。
Oh, nurse… nurse.
护士,你能告诉我约翰·古斯塔夫森先生在哪里吗?
Nurse, could you tell me where Mr. John Gustafson is?
你是朋友还是家人?
Are you friend or family?
什么?
What?
先生,你是朋友还是家人?
Are you friend or family, sir?
朋友。
Friend.
圣诞快乐,约翰。
Merry Christmas, John.
你这个笨蛋。
You putz.
好吧,你最好有充分的理由让我今天早上站起来。
Well, you’d better have a good reason for standing me up this morning.
发生了什么?
What’s wrong?
我能进来吗?
Can I come in?
当然
Sure.
我知道你想摆脱我,但这不是有点过激吗?
I know you wanted to get rid of me, but isn’t this a little drastic?
我丈夫在复活节去世了。
My husband passed away at Easter.
如果你在圣诞节离开我,我就没有假期了。
If you leave me at Christmas, I won’t have any holidays to look forward to.
除了可能。。。
Except maybe…
…感恩节,还有。。。
…Thanksgiving, and…
…我真的。。。
…I really…
……我不喜欢火鸡。
…I’m not crazy about turkey.
那么,你怎么说?
So, what do you say?
我们从这里出去吧。
Let’s get out of here.
好吧
All right.
好吧,我可以等。
Okay, I can wait.
他可能明天就死了!
He could be dead tomorrow!
很抱歉你的朋友病了。。。
I’m sorry your friend is sick…
……但法庭命令已经下达,我的手也被绑住了。
…but the court order is in and my hands are tied.
检查卧室。把文件归档。
Check the bedroom. File the paperwork.
他直来直去!他从不偷税!
He’s straight as a grizzly’s dick! He’d never cheat on his taxes!
这不是作弊的问题!
It’s not a matter of cheating!
这是一个误判的问题。
It’s a matter of miscalculation.
他声称自己是已婚男子,却获得了20年的健康津贴。
He got health benefits for 20 years while claiming as a married man.
但是,他没有告诉我们。。。
However, he omitted to inform us that…
…他的前妻在那20年中有11年是兼♥职♥。
…his ex-wife had a part-time job for 11 of those 20 years.
如果他这么做了,我们会通知他。。。
Had he done so, we’d have informed him…
…因为她的收入。。。
…that, because of her income…
……这些福利中有很大一部分要缴纳联邦税。
…a larger portion of those benefits were subject to federal taxes.
大约13000美元。
About $13,000.
他可以提高。
He can raise that.
然而。。。
However…
…加上。。。
…that amount when combined with…
…11年的利息,滞纳金和罚款。。。
…11 years worth of interest, late charges, and penalties…
…大约57000美元。大概。
…comes out at about $57,000. Ballpark.
他永远也找不到。
He’d never find that.
当我们卖♥♥掉他的房♥子时,他会的。
He will when we sell his house.
家具被拍卖♥♥。
The furniture goes to the auction house.
任何文件,放在我的车后面,好吗?
Any paperwork, put in the back of my car, okay?
天气真好。
Beautiful day.
帮这个世界一个忙,把嘴唇捂在头上咽下去。
Do the world a favor and pull your lip over your head and swallow.
混♥蛋♥!
Asshole!
吸血鬼!
Bloodsuckers!
麦克斯怎么了?
Max what’s going on?
有人在看吗?
Anyone looking?
不,为什么?
No, why?
我们有麻烦了。
We got a problem.
-是什么?-有人把门堵住了。
– What is it? – Somebody’s barricaded the doors.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
什么?
What?
开门!
Break in the door!
看这个。
Watch this.
我们拭目以待。
We’ll see about this.
这不能阻止我,戈德曼先生。
This isn’t going to stop me, Mr. Goldman.
我把他带到了我想要的地方。
I got him right where I want him.
明白了,就像你说的。
Got it, just like you said.
你不明白。
You don’t understand.
我能应付。
I can handle it.
我是雅各布·戈德曼,瓦巴沙市长。
I’m Jacob Goldman, mayor of Wabasha.
我有30天的停战令。你不能碰这房♥子。
I have a 30-day cease-and-desist order. You can’t touch this house.
很好。
Very well.
你看起来很棒。
You look great.
谢谢,你也是。
Thanks, so do you.
我是认真的。人们总是说你看起来很好,但是。。。
I mean it. People always try to be nice by saying you look great but…
……你看起来真的很棒。
…you really do look great.
我感觉很好。
I feel good.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好,雅各布。
I’m good, Jacob.
听着,我很抱歉。。。
Listen, I’m sorry about the…
离婚谢谢
Divorce. Thanks.
我很高兴一切都结束了。
I’m just glad it’s over and done with.
你一定是。
You must be.
准备好了吗?
Ready for this?
不,不是真的。
No, not really.
听着,如果你今晚需要有人跟你说话。。。
Listen, if you need someone to talk to you tonight…
…我住在爸爸家。
…I’m staying at Pop’s.
谢谢,雅各布。
Thanks, Jacob.
我很乐意。
I’d like that.
嘿,你们两个!
Hey, you two!
快过来!
Get your asses in here!
我想是时候了。
I guess it’s time.
你去哪里了?
Where have you been?
放松。你紧张吗?
Relax. You nervous?
新郎很紧张。
The groom is nervous.
-我不紧张,笨蛋别叫我笨蛋,笨蛋。
– I’m not nervous, schmuck. – Don’t call me schmuck, putz.
你在教堂里!
You’re in a church!
等待
Wait!
你不是忘了什么吗?!
Ain’t you forgetting something?!
那就行了。
That’ll do it.
够了,爸爸!我想那就行了!
That’ll do it, Dad! I think that’ll do it!
好了,开始吧!
Okay, here we go!
你是最棒的。
You’re the greatest.
-我爱你。-再见,小南瓜。
– I love you. – Good-bye, pumpkin.
这是房♥子。
Here’s the house.
雅各布付了罚金和利息。我付了一万三千。
Jacob paid the penalties and interest. I paid the 13 grand.
把你脸上的笑容抹去,这只是一笔贷款。
Wipe the smile off your face, it’s just a loan.
我要打8到5个球,你不可能在整个蜜月里都赢。
I’ll lay eight-to-five you can’t get it up the entire honeymoon.
你上了。
You’re on.
绝对的赢家。
A sure winner.
你闻到什么了吗?
You smell something?
那是什么?
What is that?
那个肮脏的混♥蛋♥。。。
That dirty son of a…
真是个笨蛋!
What a putz!
今晚你觉得怎么样,雷诺还是莱特曼?
What do you feel like tonight, Leno or Letterman?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!