1989 为黛西小姐开车
2009 大侦探福尔摩斯
2005 马达加斯加
1995 红潮风暴
2009 天使与魔鬼
2000 角斗士
The Battle (角斗士)
Elysium (角斗士)
Now We Are Free (角斗士)
2006 达芬奇密♥码♥
1994 狮子王
King of Pride Rock [Reprise] (狮子王)
2003-2011 加勒比海盗 1-4
One Day (加勒比海盗)
Up Is Down (加勒比海盗)
He’s a Pirate! (加勒比海盗)
1993 真实罗曼史
1988 雨人
2013 超人 钢铁之躯
What Are You Going to Do
When You Are Not Saving the World?
1998 细细的红线 Journey to the Line
2014 超凡蜘蛛侠2 The Electro Suite
2005-2012 蝙蝠侠 (黑暗骑士3部曲) Why So Serious?
Like a Dog Chasing Cars (黑暗骑士3部曲)
Why Do We Fall? (黑暗骑士3部曲)
Introduce a Little Anarchy (黑暗骑士3部曲)
The Fire Rises (黑暗骑士3部曲)
Aurora (黑暗骑士3部曲)
2014 星际穿越 Day One
Cornfield Chase (星际穿越)
No Time for Caution (星际穿越)
Stay (星际穿越)
2010 盗梦空间 Half Remembered Dream
Dream Is Collapsing (盗梦空间)
Mombasa (盗梦空间)
Time (盗梦空间)
托尼·斯科特 (1944-2012) 主要作品《壮志凌云》《国家公敌》等
雷德利·斯科特《异形》《银翼杀手》的导演 是托尼·斯科特的哥哥
Dead Can Dance (D.C.D)英国流行音乐组合的专辑《逝者善舞》发行于1984年
朗·霍华德 《达芬奇密♥码♥》导演 主要作品《美丽心灵》《极速风流》等
索韦托 约翰内斯堡西南部黑人城镇
曼德拉等斗士,都曾居住于此
指组合“The Magnificent Six”
2008年1月22日 希斯·莱杰在纽约
因服药过量去世 年仅28岁
2012年7月20日 美国科罗拉多州Aurora市
《黑暗骑士崛起》首映式
发生枪击事件 12人死亡,70人受伤
Aurora既是枪击案地的名字
又是”曙光”的意思
鹰 石 娱 乐 公 司 出 品
你好 布拉格
Hello, Prague.
我想讲述一些我的小故事
This is sort of a little bit of my life story here.
因为我开始做音乐的时候
Because the reason I start the way I start,
我的朋友 理查德·哈维 单簧管的那位
with my friend Richard Harvey, here on clarinet.
还有尼克·格伦尼-史密斯
And the amazing Nick Glennie-Smith on…
手风琴的那位
…accordion, OK.
35年前 可能更早的时候
Thirty five years ago or maybe a little more,
我刚从学校毕业 就遇到了这两位
just after leaving school, I met these two,
我们开始一起做音乐
and we started making music then,
我们现在也一起合作
and we’re still making music and…
我不确定我们的作品是不是越做越好
Actually I’m not sure if it’s getting any better,
但是我们的关系一直很棒
but the friendship is still there
友谊是最重要的
and the friendship is the important part.
我的生活和音乐中的很多内容
So much of my life and so much of my music is all about,
都是关于友谊的
you know, friendships you’ve made.
我们可以把这里当做一个餐桌小聚
So let’s treat this like a little dinner party,
只有我们 我们在这里闲聊
just you and me, and we’re just here, we’re just having a chat,
我们为你们演奏一些音乐
and we’re just gonna play you a bit of music.
接下来的一首音乐是来自
The next thing we’re gonna do is actually from a friend
已故的托尼·斯科特的影片 我非常怀念他
that I truly seriously miss, the late great Tony Scott.
今晚 我们携手捷克国家合唱团
And tonight, with the amazing Czech National Choir,
为大家带来《红潮风暴》
we’re gonna do Crimson Tide.
刚才的音乐并不是全都来自《红潮风暴》
So yes, it wasn’t all Crimson Tide.
还有一些来自《天使与魔鬼》
There was a little Angels and Demons.
今晚 我想和大家谈谈
And tonight, I really want to make this about
与我合作的音乐家们
the musicians that I work with.
没有谁能和…
And there’s no one greater…
最好的… 来吧…
One of the truly, if not… Oh yeah, come on.
我的朋友 萨特南·兰姆戈查
My friend Satnam Ramgotra,
我有幸遇见的
the most amazing drummer I have ever had the honour…
最出色的鼓手
…to ride on a bus with.
还有那边的小魔鬼 露西
And the little devil over there is Lucy,
还有那边的小天使 霍莉
and she’s got an angel on her shoulder named Holly.
现在我们来聊聊另一个斯科特
So from one Scott brother to another Scott brother.
作为一个音乐家意味着
I’m a musician which means partly
我的工作并不规律
I’m unemployable for a real job.
我可能白天睡觉 晚上醒着
I’m up at night and I sleep during the day.
我的工作可能从晚上9点开始
Or I have a 9 to 5 job which starts at 9 in the evening
一直到清晨5点之类的
and goes until 5 in the morning or something like that.
所以如果有人上午9点给我打电♥话♥
So, when somebody phones me at 9 o’clock in the morning,
我会非常难受 他们都知道这点
I’m very, very vulnerable, and they know it.
当雷德利·斯科特早上9点给我打电♥话♥
So, Ridley Scott when he phoned me at 9 in the morning
对我说 汉斯 你想做关于角斗士的电影吗
and said to me, “Hans, do you want to do a Gladiator movie?”
我直接就笑了
I just started laughing.
在我眼里 角斗士是穿着裙子和凉鞋的男人
Because to me a gladiator movie was men in skirts and sandals
差不多就是个喜剧电影
and it was basically, we were going to do a comedy.
但是他说 并不是这样
And he said, “It’s not really like that.”
他开始给我讲故事
And he started telling me the story,
当他讲的时候
and as he was telling me the story
我感受到了他惊艳的想法
I could see what amazing vision he had.
这真的是一部角斗士电影
And we were really gonna do a gladiator movie
一定会非常好
that was going to be great.
我们聊了大概一个小时 挂电♥话♥之后
We finished talking after about an hour and I got off the phone,
我妻子看着我 问我
and my wife’s looking at me and she’s going,
你和雷德利谈了什么
“What did you and Ridley talk about?”
那时我很兴奋 我对她说
By this point I was really excited and I said to her,
你不会相信的 我们要做一部角斗士电影
“You won’t believe it but we’re gonna do a gladiator movie.”
她停顿了一下 看着我说道
And she just paused, and she looked at me and went,
真有想法
“Oh, you boys.”
事实上她说的很对
The weird thing is that she was absolutely right.
之后我和雷德利谈
And I told Ridley about this
我们开始质疑之前的想法
and we started really questioning the idea
因为电影里缺少女性元素
that we had no female soul in this movie.
我们需要再想想
We needed to get a muse.
我们在剪辑室里讨论这个问题
We were talking about this in the cutting room
我们的剪辑师 斯卡里亚 他有三张CD
and Pietro Scalia our editor, he’s got like three CDs,
我说真的 他书架上就有3张CD
I’m not kidding, he had three CDs on his shelf.
其中一张《逝者善舞》 他把拿出来对我说
One of them was Dead can Dance, and he picked it up and he goes,
丽莎·杰拉德怎么样
“What about Lisa Gerrard?”
简而言之 我给身在澳大利亚的丽莎打了电♥话♥
To make the story very short, I phoned Lisa in Australia.
她说她会来的 她会留在这三天时间
She said she’ll come and she was going to come for three days.
结果三天时间变成三个月
And the three days turned into three months,
三个月
and the three months…
天哪 这都是16年前的事了
God, hang on, this was sixteen years ago.
我们现在还是朋友
So, we’re still friends, you know.
是电影让我们走到一起
These little movies make these little families and you get
是音乐让我们遇见朋友
to meet really interesting people through music.
今晚 女士们 先生们
Tonight, ladies and gentlemen,
查瑞娜·罗素为我们带来《角斗士》
Czarina Russell is going to do Gladiator for us.
还有来自梦魔乐队的迈克·艾辛格
And Mike Einziger from the band Incubus.
格瑟里·加文
Guthrie Govan.
还有史蒂夫·马扎罗
Oh, yeah, and Steve Mazzaro.
在《角斗士》里有一段吉他协奏
In the middle of Gladiator we’ve got this guitar concerto,
很不一样的吉他协奏
this crooked guitar concerto going on.
这是一次尝试
It’s an experiment.
无论好与不好
It will either work or it won’t work.
女士们 先生们 我不多说了
But ladies and gentlemen let me not bore you any longer.
因为在《角斗士》里
Because in the immortal words of Gladiator,
文字是无力的
you will not be entertained.
《角斗士》 献给大家
Here we go, Gladiator.
女士们 先生们 查瑞娜·罗素
Ladies and gentlemen, Czarina Russell.
从罗马到巴黎
All right, so from Rome to Paris,
《达芬奇密♥码♥》的音乐创作
Da Vinci Code.
并不是小说启发了我
It wasn’t really about the novel that inspired me,
真正启发了我的是巴黎
the thing that really inspired me was Paris.
真正启发我的是
But what really inspired me there
当我们在卢浮宫拍摄的时候
was when we were shooting at the Louvre,
卢浮宫前面的玻璃金字塔
and then next to the Louvre is this beautiful pyramid,
这座由贝聿铭设计的现代玻璃金字塔
this very provocative modern pyramid built by I. M. Pei.
给了我
And that really gave me
创作音乐的灵感
the idea of how I wanted to attack the whole thing.
叫做《圣杯骑士》
called Chevaliers de Sangreal.
我写得很快
I actually wrote it very quickly,
我不想直接就演奏出来
I just wouldn’t play it to him forever.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!