片名:录像带谋杀案 猛鬼勾魂
[加拿大] [1983]
「市民电视」
Civic TV,
「频道:83,电缆:12」
市民电视,你可以带上♥床♥的电视
the one you take to bed with you.
麦斯,时间又到了
Max, it’s that time again:
是慢慢、痛苦地放松你自己 恢复知觉的时候了
time to slowly, painfully ease yourself back into consciousness.
不,我不是个梦
No, I’m not a dream,
尽管你告诉过我,我是个可爱的幻象
although I’ve been told I’m a vision of loveliness.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you that?
我一点也不比 你忠实的女助手布莱蒂差
I’m nothing less than your faithful girl Friday, Bridey James,
这是你今天的电视闹铃 今天是星期三,二十三号♥
here with your wake-up call of today, which is Wednesday the 23rd.
你听到了吗?
You got that?
星期三,二十三号♥
Wednesday the 23rd.
我有一个留言
And I have a message.
记住你今早六点半 要跟广岛影视的仓木真治会面
Remember your meeting this morning at 6:30…
with Shinji Kuraki of Hiroshima Video.
会面地点在古典饭店的17号♥套房♥
This meeting is to take place at the Classic Hotel,
suite 17.
不用说,这是你今天的第一件事
And needless to say, it’s your first of the day.
你不认识正常时间工作的人吗?
Don’t you know anyone who works 9:00 to 5:00?
完毕,指挥官
Over and out, Commander.
市民电视,你可以带上♥床♥的电视
Civic TV, the one you take to bed with you.
辛迪,打开门好吗? – 走开
Cindy, open the door, will ya? – Go away.
别这样,你知道我爱你
Come on. You know I love ya.
滚开这里! – 你开门好吗?去你♥妈♥的♥,开门!
Get outta here! – Will you open the door? For fuck’s sake, open the door!
我要你离开这里!
I want you out of this place!
去你♥妈♥的♥,开门!
For fuck’s sake, open the door!
你快打开该死的门!
You just gotta open the fucking door!
嗯,我看过剧照
Well, I looked over the stills.
我有点感兴趣
I am interested a little bit.
你有多少集? – 十三集
How many shows you got? – Thirteen,
如果销♥售♥得好,可能还会有六集
with a possibility of another six if the sales go well.
你有录像带吗? – 当然
You got cassettes? – Of course.
不,等等,给我看最后一集
No, hold it. Uh, show me the last one.
第十三集
Number 13.
可是你会搞不懂 情节是在头两集中开始的
But you won’t understand anything. Everything is set up in the first two.
我的观众不看头两集 给我看最后一集
My audience ain’t gonna see the first two shows. Show me the last one.
「武士之梦」
你认为如何?
What do ya think?
我们能做得成吗? 我们是否想做得成?
Can we get away with it? Do we wanna get away with it?
我认为东方性感很自然
I think Oriental sex is a natural.
我想能吸引住 我们以前没有的观众
I think it’ll get us an audience we’ve never had before.
我不喜欢,不够俗
I don’t like it. Not tacky enough.
怎么不够俗? – 不能让我兴奋
Not tacky enough for what? – Tacky enough to turn me on.
格调太高就不够性感
Too much class is bad for sex.
也许吧
Maybe.
我不知道
I don’t know.
很柔和
It’s soft.
有些东西太…
Something too…
柔和了
soft about it.
我在寻找有突破性的东西,你知道吗?
I’m lookin’ for something that’ll break through, ya know?
粗暴的东西
Something… tough.
嘿,哈伦,嗯…哼?
Hey, Harlan, uh — Huh?
喔,好
Oh. Okay.
好了
Here we go.
现在,会从那里出现的
Now, it’ll come through on that.
我们只有53秒的时间 睁大你的眼睛吧
Now, we only got about 53 seconds, so keep your eyes open.
他们有个反译码的密♥码♥器 如果你明白我的意思
They’ve got an unscrambler scrambler, if you know what I mean.
它察觉到我们在解碼
It sensed that we were unscrambling…
就会自动改变密♥码♥的
and, uh, automatically changed its code on us.
是从什么卫星来的?
What satellite is it coming from?
我想是反射波 – 哪个国家的?
Snooker, I think. – Country of origin?
我看看,假设53秒代表延迟的时间
Uh, let me see. Uh — Assuming 53 seconds represents the period of delay,
我想是…马来西亚?
I’d say somewhere, uh…
in Malaysia?
好了
Okay, here we go.
就是这个
This is it.
她身后有堵什么墙? 那是什么,土墙?
What is that wall behind her? What is that, clay?
对,白瓷土
Yeah. White clay.
我想被充电了
I think it’s electrified.
就这些?
That’s it?
就这些
That’s it.
很怪异,我说过
Grotesque, as promised.
好,你下次能加个搜索器…
Okay. Can you hang a search on it next time it —
已经在准备了
Already workin’ on it.
我觉得受到侮辱 不到一分钟就消失了
I was pretty insulted when it just shrugged us off in less than a minute.
嗯,老板,感兴趣吗?
Well, patron, interested?
对,哈伦,能处理一下这些商标吗?
Yeah. Harlan, can you do something about these labels?
我是说,这应该是秘密行动 你明白我的意思吗?
I mean, uh, this is supposed to be a clandestine operation, you know what I mean?
是的,老板
Si, patron.
「高频海盗之家」
我总是发现自己会紧张不安
I always find myself getting nervous,
即使你一生都在从事这工作 你不认为吗?
even if you’ve been doing it all your life, don’t you think?
对,确实
Oh, yeah. Oh, for sure.
当然,这也是令人刺♥激♥的一部分
‘Course, that’s part of the excitement of it. – Mm-hmm.
抽烟吗?
Want a smoke?
不,谢谢
No, thanks. – Mmm.
麦斯,放松点 – 好
Max, just relax. – Okay.
现在请看「丽娜金秀」
And now here it is: The Rena King Show.
今天下午,丽娜的来宾有麦斯雷恩
And this afternoon, Rena’s guests are Max Renn,
83频道有争议的总裁 和电台名人妮琪布兰
controversial president of Channel 83, radio personality Nicki Brand…
还有媒体预言家欧布莱恩教授
and media prophet Professor Brian O’Blivion.
开始,丽娜
Take it away, Rena.
麦斯雷恩
Max Renn,
你的电视台为观众提供…
your television station offers its viewers…
从软调色情到血腥暴♥力♥的所有东西
everything from soft-core pornography…
to hard-core violence.
为什么? – 嗯,是经济的问题
Why? – Well, it’s a matter of economics, Rena.
我们很小,为了生存 我们必须提供给人们…
We’re, uh, small. In order to survive, we have to give people…
他们在别处得不到的东西
something they can’t get anywhere else,
我们就做这些
and, uh — and we do that.
但你不觉得这样的节目…
But don’t you feel such shows contribute…
会使社会充斥暴♥力♥和色情吗?
to a social climate of violence and sexual malaise?
你关心这些吗? – 当然关心
And do you care? – Certainly, I care.
我很关心,事实上,我为观众提供…
I care enough, in fact, to give my viewers a —
一个幻想和挫折的无害出口
a harmless outlet for their fantasies and their frustrations.
就我本人看来,这对社会有益
As far as I’m concerned, that’s a socially positive act.
妮琪,你认为呢? 这对社会有益吗?
What about it, Nicki? ls it socially positive?
我想我们生活在过度刺♥激♥的年代
Well, I think we live in overstimulated times.
我们为了自己渴望刺♥激♥
We crave stimulation for its own sake.
我们都狼吞虎咽
We gorge ourselves on it.
我们总是要更多,不管是感官的
We always want more, whether it’s tactile,
动情的或性感的,我想这不太好
emotional or sexual, and I think that’s bad.
那你为什么穿那套衣服?
Then why did you wear that dress?
什么? – 那套衣服
Sorry? – That dress.
它很刺♥激♥,还是红色的
It’s very stimulating, and — and it’s red.
你知道佛洛伊德会怎么说那套衣服?
You know what Freud would have said about that dress.
我承认他说得不错
And he would’ve been right. I admit it.
我生活在过度刺♥激♥的兴奋状态里
I live in a highly excited state of overstimulation.
听着,我今晚很想请你吃饭
Listen, I’d really like to take you out to dinner tonight.
你穿那套衣服很漂亮,你认为呢? – 欧布莱恩教授
You’re beautiful in that dress. What do you think? – Professor O’Blivion,
你认为色情和暴♥力♥电视节目…
do you think erotic TV shows and violent TV shows…
会导致人们麻木不仁和失去人性吗?
lead to desensitization, to dehumanization?
电视屏幕已经变成心灵之眼的视网膜
The television screen has become the retina of the mind’s eye.
是的 – 这就是我拒绝出现在电视上的原因
Yes. – That’s why I refuse to appear on television,
除了讨论电视之外
except on television.
当然,欧布莱恩不是我原来的名字
Of course, O’Blivion is not the name I was born with.
是我电视上的名字
That’s my television name.
很快地,我们都会有特别的名字
Soon all of us will have special names,
能引起阴极射线管共鸣的名字
names designed to cause the cathode ray tube to resonate.
是的
Yes, I am, actually. – Yes.
妮琪,麦斯雷恩是社会的威胁吗?
I am very interested. – Nicki, is Max Renn a menace to society?
我不能肯定
I’m not sure.
但他对我确实是个威胁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!