Home 英文剧本 哈利·波特与密室

哈利·波特与密室

0
哈利·波特与密室

owing to the need to train their new Seeker.”
新找的球手. 谁?
You’ve got a new Seeker. Who?
马尔福?
Malfoy?
没错.
That’s right.
你的扫帚已经过时了.
And that’s not all that’s new this year.
这是光轮2001. 你们哪来的?
Those are Nimbus 2001s. How did you get those?
德拉科的父亲送的.
A gift from Draco’s father.
韦斯莱, 不像某些人,
You see, Weasley, unlike some,
我爸爸再好的装备都能搞定.
my father can afford the best.
格兰芬多队员可不是花钱入选的.
At least no one on the Gryffindor team had to buy their way in.
靠得是真正的实力.
They got in on pure talent.
没有人跟你说话,
No one asked your opinion,
你个肮脏的小泥巴种.
you filthy little Mudblood.
你太过分了, 马尔福.
You’ll pay for that one, Malfoy.
吃鼻涕虫!
Eat slugs!
没事吧, 罗恩?
You okay, Ron?
你说话啊.
Say something.
好恶心, 能把他转过身来吗, 哈利?
Wow! Can you turn him around, Harry?
不行, 科林, 让开.
No, Colin, get out of the way.
我们带他去找海格.
Let’s take him to Hagrid’s.
他知道该怎么办.
He’ll know what to do.
这得需要专业设备.
This calls for a specialist’s equipment.
只能等它自己消停了.
Nothing to do but wait till it stops, I’m afraid.
– 好吧. – 总比吃进去好.
– Okay. – Better out than in.
罗恩要给谁念咒?
Who was Ron trying to curse, anyway?
马尔福. 他叫赫敏什么…
Malfoy. He called Hermione…
我也不知道那是什么意思.
Well, I don’t know exactly what it means.
他叫我泥巴种.
He called me a Mudblood.
不会吧.
He did not.
泥巴种是什么意思?
What’s a Mudblood?
意思是肮脏的血统.
It means “Dirty blood. ”
泥巴种是对麻瓜出身孩子的蔑称.
Mudblood’s a foul name for someone who’s Muggle-born.
父母都不会魔法. 比如说我.
Someone with non-magic parents. Someone like me.
有教养的人不会那样说.
It’s not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation.
是这样, 哈利,
See, the thing is, Harry,
有些巫师, 比如马尔福家族
there are some wizards, like the Malfoy family
觉得所谓的纯血统
who think they’re better
比别人优越.
than everyone else because they’re pure-blood.
真是可恶.
That’s horrible.
太恶心了.
It’s disgusting.
什么肮脏血统. 一派胡言.
And it’s codswallop to boot. Dirty blood.
现在的巫师
Why, there isn’t a wizard
基本都是混血.
alive today that’s not half-blood or less.
关键是, 咱们的赫敏
More to the point, they’ve yet
什么魔法不会用.
to think of a spell that our Hermione can’t do.
过来 孩子.
Come here.
别想那些, 赫敏.
Don’t you think on it, Hermione.
不要放在心上.
Don’t you think on it for one minute.
好吗?
Aye?
哈利, 哈利, 哈利.
Harry, Harry, Harry.
你现在有幸帮我
Can you possibly imagine
一起回粉丝的信
a better way to serve detention
还有比这更惬意的禁闭吗?
than by helping me to answer my fan mail?
没有.
Not really.
名声是个反复无常的朋友, 哈利.
Fame is a fickle friend, Harry.
名人就该有名人的做派.
Celebrity is as celebrity does.
记住这一点.
Remember that.
来.
Come.
来.
Come.
我这里.
to me.
来我这里.
Come to me.
什么?
What?
你说什么?
Sorry?
有声音.
That voice.
声音?
Voice?
你没听到吗?
Didn’t you hear it?
你在说什么, 哈利?
What are you talking about, Harry?
我觉得你有点困了.
I think you’re getting a bit drowsy.
天哪, 怪不得. 时候不早了.
And great Scott, no wonder. Look at the time.
我们都写了四个小时了.
We’ve been here nearly four hours.
欢乐的时光总是过的飞快 挺可怕的.
Spooky how the time flies when one is having fun.
可怕.
Spooky.
血腥.
Blood.
我闻到血腥味.
I smell blood.
我要撕裂你.
Let me rip you.
我要杀了你.
Let me kill you.
杀了你!
Kill!
杀了你!
Kill!
– 杀了你! – 哈利!
– Kill! – Harry!
– 你们听见吗? – 听见什么?
– Did you hear it? – Hear what?
– 那个声音. – 声音? 什么声音?
– That voice. – Voice? What voice?
我最初在洛哈特办公室听见.
I heard it first in Lockhart’s office.
现在又有了…
And then again just…
时候已到.
It’s time.
它在移♥动♥. 它要去杀戮了.
It’s moving. I think it’s going to kill.
杀戮?
Kill?
哈利, 等等! 跑慢点!
Harry, wait! Not so fast!
奇怪.
Strange.
从没见过蜘蛛这样爬行.
I’ve never seen spiders act like that.
我讨厌蜘蛛.
I don’t like spiders.
那是什么?
What’s that?
“密室之门已开.
“The Chamber of Secrets has been opened.
继承者的敌人们… 当心了”.
Enemies of the Heir… beware. ”
是用血写的.
It’s written in blood.
不.
Oh, no.
这是费尔奇的猫.
It’s Filch’s cat.
洛丽丝夫人.
It’s Mrs. Norris.
“继承者的敌人们… 当心了”.
“Enemies of the Heir… beware. ”
下一个就是你了, 泥巴种.
You’ll be next, Mudbloods.
发生了什么事? 让开, 让开.
What’s going on here? Go on. Make way, make way.
波特?
Potter?
你在干什…?
What are you…?
洛丽丝夫人?
Mrs. Norris?
– 你杀害了我的猫. – 不. 不是我.
– You’ve murdered my cat. – No. No.
我要杀了你.
I’ll kill you.
我要杀了你!
I’ll kill you!
阿格斯!
Argus!
阿格斯, 我…
Argus, I…
大家遵守秩序 回到寝室.
Everyone will proceed to their dormitories immediately.
所有人 除了…
Everyone except…
… 你们三个.
… you three.
拉文克劳的同学, 跟我来.
Ravenclaws, follow me.
它没死, 阿格斯.
She’s not dead, Argus.
只是被石化了.
She has been Petrified.
我就知道.
Ah. Thought so.
真可惜当时我不在场.
So unlucky I wasn’t there.
我恰好知道怎么救它.
I know exactly the countercurse that could’ve spared her.
但它是如何被石化的, 就不好说了.
But how she has been Petrified, I cannot say.
问他. 就是他干的.
Ask him. It’s him that’s done it.
你们看见他在墙上写的字了.
You saw what he wrote on the wall.
不是这样的, 先生. 我发誓.
It’s not true, sir. I swear.
我根本没碰洛丽丝夫人.
I never touched Mrs. Norris.
– 胡说. – 请允许我说一句, 校长?
– Rubbish. – If I might, Headmaster?
或许 波特和他的朋友
Perhaps Potter and his friends
只是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点.
were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.
但是,
However,
确实存在一些疑点.
the circumstances are suspicious.
比如我晚餐时就没见过波特.
I, for one, don’t recall seeing Potter at dinner.
恐怕这是因为我, 西弗勒斯.
I’m afraid that’s my doing, Severus.
实际上, 哈利是在帮我回复粉丝来信.
You see, Harry was helping me answer my fan mail.
所以我和罗恩才去找他, 教授.