你的鸟… 我没办法.
Your bird… There was nothing I could do.
– 它就着火了. – 差不多是时候了.
– He just caught fire. – And about time too.
他好多天一直是这副样子.
He’s been looking dreadful for days.
真遗憾 你在涅槃日见到它.
Pity you had to see him on a burning day.
福克斯是只凤♥凰♥, 哈利.
Fawkes is a phoenix, Harry.
它们将死的时候 就会自焚
They burst into flame when it is time for them to die
然后它们
and then they are
从灰烬里重生.
reborn from the ashes.
凤♥凰♥是奇妙的生物.
Fascinating creatures, phoenixes.
它们负重能力超群.
They can carry immensely heavy loads.
眼泪能疗伤.
Their tears have healing powers.
邓布利多教授, 等等! 听我说!
Professor Dumbledore, sir! Wait! Listen!
邓布利多教授, 不是哈利.
Professor Dumbledore, sir, it wasn’t Harry.
– 海格? – 我可以当着魔法部的面起誓.
– Hagrid? – I’d swear it in front of the Ministry of Magic.
海格.
Hagrid.
冷静.
Relax.
我并不认为…
I do not believe…
– 哈利袭击过别人. – 好吧.
– that Harry attacked anyone. – Of course you don’t.
好吧, 那我…
Right. Well, I’ll…
– 我在外面等您. – 好的.
– I’ll just wait outside, then. – Yes.
你认为不是我吗, 教授?
You don’t think it was me, professor?
对, 哈利.
No, Harry.
我认为不是你.
I do not think it was you.
不过我得问你
But I must ask you
你有没有什么事情想告诉我?
is there something you wish to tell me?
没有, 先生.
No, sir.
什么也没有.
Nothing.
好吧.
Very well, then.
你可以走了.
Off you go.
大家看. 这是斯莱特林的继承人.
Hey, look, everyone. It’s the Heir of Slytherin.
小心. 他可是极其邪恶的巫师.
Be careful. He’s a seriously evil wizard.
别在意, 哈利.
Oh, come on, Harry.
弗雷德和乔治只是开玩笑.
Fred and George were just having a laugh.
只有他们当玩笑.
They’re the only ones.
一半的同学都以为
Half the school thinks you’re
你每天晚上都去密室.
nipping off to the Chamber of Secrets every night.
又有谁在意呢?
Who cares?
也许他们是对的.
Maybe they’re right.
哈利. 哈利!
Harry. Harry!
拜托.
Oh, come on.
我原来不知道我会蛇语.
Look, I didn’t know I could speak Parseltongue.
还有什么我不知道的?
What else don’t I know about myself?
有没有这种情况
Look, maybe you can do something
你做了些可怕的事情
even something horrible
自己却不知道.
and not know you did it.
不可能的, 哈利. 你也不信的.
You don’t believe that, Harry. I know you don’t.
顺便说个好消息,
And if it makes you feel any better,
马尔福假期也留校.
Malfoy’s staying for the holidays too.
这算什么好消息?
Why would that make anyone feel any better?
因为用不了几天, 复方汤剂就熬好了.
Because in a few days, the Polyjuice Potion will be ready.
几天之后
In a few days
我们也许就能知道 谁是斯莱特林的继承人.
we may truly know who is the Heir of Slytherin.
一切就绪.
Everything’s set.
只需要一点变形目标的东西.
We just need a bit of who you’re changing into.
克拉布和高尔的.
Crabbe and Goyle.
我们还得确保 在问马尔福时
We also need to make sure that the real Crabbe and Goyle
真的克拉布和高尔不会闯进来.
can’t burst in on us while we’re interrogating Malfoy.
– 怎么办? – 我都计划好了.
– How? – I’ve got it all worked out.
我在这里面放了催眠药.
I filled these with a simple Sleeping Draught.
很普通, 但很强力.
Simple, but powerful.
他们一睡着
Now, once they’re asleep
就把他们藏在扫帚柜里
hide them in the broomstick cupboard
拔下他俩的几根头发
and pull out a few of their hairs
穿上他们的袍子.
and put on their uniforms.
– 那你要拔谁的头发? – 我已经有了.
– Whose hair are you ripping out, then? – I’ve already got mine.
米里森·伯斯德. 斯莱特林的.
Millicent Bulstrode. Slytherin.
我从她袍子上摘下来的.
I got this off her robes.
我去检查一下复方汤剂.
I’m going to go check on the Polyjuice Potion.
一定要让克拉布和高尔发现.
Make sure that Crabbe and Goyle find these.
罗恩, 还是我来吧.
Ron, maybe I should do it.
是啊. 好吧.
Yeah. Right.
羽加迪姆 勒维奥萨.
Wingardium Leviosa.
太好了.
Cool.
他们是有多蠢?
How thick could you get?
来吧, 快动手.
Come on, let’s get them.
弄到头发了吗?
Well, did you get the hairs?
那是什么?
What are those?
斯莱特林的袍子. 我从洗衣房♥偷来的.
Slytherin robes. I had to sneak them from the laundry.
我们要喝了这玩意吗?
Are we going to drink that?
药效能持续整整一小时.
We’ll have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves.
把头发加进去.
Add the hairs.
克拉布的精华.
Ugh. Essence of Crabbe.
干杯.
Cheers.
我要吐了.
I think I’m gonna be sick.
我也是.
Me too.
哈利?
Harry?
罗恩.
Ron.
我的天啊!
Bloody hell!
我们声音没变.
We still sound like ourselves.
你得学出克拉布的声音.
You need to sound more like Crabbe.
– 我的天啊. – 非常好.
– Bloody hell. – Excellent.
– 赫敏呢? – 我…
– But where’s Hermione? – I…
我不能去了. 你们快走吧.
I don’t think I’m going. You go on without me.
赫敏, 你没事吧?
Hermione, are you okay?
走吧. 别浪费时间.
Just go. You’re wasting time.
我们走.
Come on.
我想斯莱特林的公共休息室在这边.
I think the Slytherin common room’s this way.
好的.
Okay.
等一下.
Excuse me.
你在这做什…
What are you doing down…
我是说, 你在这做什么?
I mean, what are you doing down here?
我可是个级长.
I happen to be a school prefect.
而你们两个,
You, on the other hand,
这么晚还在走廊里闲逛.
have no business wandering the corridors at this time of night.
你们叫什么来着?
What are your names again?
我叫…
I’m…
克拉布, 高尔, 你们去哪了?
Crabbe, Goyle, where have you been?
一直在礼堂里大吃大喝吗?
Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?
你怎么还戴眼镜?
Why are you wearing glasses?
– 看书. – 看书?
– Reading. – Reading?
你还会看书.
I didn’t know you could read.
你在这做什么, 韦斯莱.
And what are you doing down here, Weasley?
注意你的态度, 马尔福.
Mind your attitude, Malfoy.
坐下吧.
Well, sit down.
韦斯莱居然是纯血统,
You’d never know the Weasleys were pure-bloods,
瞧瞧他们那德行.
the way they behave.
真是巫师界的耻辱. 他们都是.
They’re an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them.
你怎么了, 克拉布?
What’s wrong with you, Crabbe?
肚子疼.
Stomachache.
预言家日报居然
You know, I’m surprised the Daily Prophet
没有报道攻击事件.
hasn’t done a report on all these attacks.
一定是邓布利多把事情压住了.
I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up.
我爸总是说邓布利多当校长
Father always said Dumbledore was the worst thing
算是这学校最倒霉的事.
that ever happened to this place.
你胡说!
You’re wrong!
什么?
What?
还有谁比邓布利多更糟吗?
You think there’s someone here who’s worse than Dumbledore?
有吗?
Well? Do you?
哈利·波特?
Harry Potter?
说得好, 高尔.
Good one, Goyle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!