你不是要开除我们吗?
You’re going to expel us, aren’t you?
今天不会, 韦斯莱先生,
Not today, Mr. Weasley,
但是我必须让你们
but I must impress on both
深刻认识错误的严重性.
of you the seriousness of what you have done.
今晚我就给你们家里写信,
I will be writing to your families tonight,
你们俩都要关禁闭.
and you will both receive detention.
现在我们回去享受晚宴吧.
And now I suggest that we all return to the feast.
奶油蛋羹看上去很好吃
There is a delicious-looking
我得赶紧尝尝.
custard tart that I am most anxious to sample.
[快速念咒 魔法入门函授课程]
[阿格斯·费尔奇 收]
费尔奇先生, 你掉东西了.
Mr. Filch, you dropped this.
大家早上好.
Morning, everyone.
– 早上好, 孩子们. – 早上好, 斯普劳特教授.
– Good morning, everyone. – Good morning, Professor Sprout.
欢迎各位二年级同学来到第三温室.
Welcome to Greenhouse Three, second years.
大家靠近一点.
Gather around, everyone.
今天我们学习如何给曼德拉草换盆.
Today we’re going to re-pot Mandrakes.
谁能告诉我曼德拉根茎的特点?
Who here can tell me the properties of the Mandrake root?
格兰杰小姐?
Yes, Miss Granger?
曼德拉, 也叫曼德拉草,
Mandrake, or Mandragora,
可以用来治疗
is used to return those
中石化咒的人.
who have been Petrified to their original state.
本身也是危险物种.
It’s also dangerous.
曼德拉草的哭声可以取人性命.
The mandrake’s cry is fatal to anyone who hears it.
很好. 格兰芬多加10分.
Excellent. Ten points to Gryffindor.
这里的曼德拉草还只是幼苗
Now as our Mandrakes are still only seedlings
哭声不足以致命.
their cries won’t kill you yet.
但也可以让人晕厥,
But they could knock you out for hours,
所以我给你们发了耳罩
which is why I have given you earmuffs
用来保护自己.
for auditory protection.
请马上带好耳罩, 快点.
So could you please put them on, right away? Quickly.
紧紧扣上, 看清楚我的动作.
Flaps tight down, and watch me closely.
先抓牢.
You grasp your Mandrake firmly.
快速拔♥出♥来♥.
You pull it sharply up out of the pot.
看清楚了没…
Got it? And…
然后种到另一个花盆里
now you dunk it down into the other pot
赶紧填土 不要让它们受凉.
and pour a little sprinkling of soil to keep him warm.
隆巴顿忘戴耳罩了.
Longbottom’s been neglecting his earmuffs.
不, 夫人, 他是吓晕了.
No, ma’am, he’s just fainted.
好吧, 先让他躺会吧.
Yes, well, just leave him there.
我们继续. 这里有很多盆栽.
Right, on we go. Plenty of pots to go around.
抓牢 然后拔♥出♥来♥.
Grasp your Mandrake and pull it up.
差点没头的尼克.
There’s Nearly Headless Nick.
你好, 珀西, 克里瓦特小姐.
Hello, Percy, Miss Clearwater.
你好, 尼古拉斯爵士.
Hello, Sir Nicholas.
认了吧. 我完了.
Say it. I’m doomed.
– 你完了. – 你好, 哈利.
– You’re doomed. – Hi, Harry.
我是科林·克里维. 也在格兰芬多.
I’m Colin Creevey. I’m in Gryffindor too.
你好, 科林. 很高兴认识你.
Hi, Colin. Nice to meet you.
拜托, 可以让你的朋友
Say, do you think your friend here
帮我们俩合个影吗?
could take a photo of me and you standing together?
证明我和你遇见过.
To prove I’ve met you.
可以给我爸爸看. 他是个送奶工.
It’s for my dad. He’s a milkman, you know.
除了我, 家里人都是麻瓜.
A Muggle, like all our family’s been until me.
接到霍格沃茨入学通知书时
No one knew the stuff I could
家里人才知道我会魔法.
do was magic till we got letters from Hogwarts.
之前还以为我疯了.
Everyone just thought I was mental.
真神奇.
Imagine that.
罗恩, 是你的猫头鹰吗?
Ron, is that your owl?
这鸟真是蠢到家了.
Bloody bird’s a menace.
不.
Oh, no.
大家快看. 韦斯莱收到了封吼叫信.
Look, everyone. Weasley’s got himself a Howler.
拆开吧, 罗恩. 我有次没理奶奶的吼叫信.
Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my gran once.
后果…很恐怖的.
It was horrible.
罗纳德·韦斯莱!
Ronald Weasley!
你怎么敢擅自偷走汽车! 我真是气疯了!
How dare you steal that car! I am absolutely disgusted!
你♥爸♥现在要接受魔法部的调查
Your father’s now facing an inquiry at work
这都是你的错!
and it’s entirely your fault!
你要是敢再惹是生非,
If you put another toe out of line,
我们马上把你弄回来!
we’ll bring you straight home!
亲爱的金妮, 恭喜你进了格兰芬多.
And, Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor.
爸爸和我都为你骄傲.
Your father and I are so proud.
请允许我介绍
Let me introduce you to
你们新的黑魔法防御术老师. 也就是
your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
本人.
Me.
吉德罗·洛哈特,
Gilderoy Lockhart,
梅林爵士团三等勋章,
Order of Merlin, Third Class,
反黑魔法联盟荣誉会员
honorary member of the Dark Force Defense League
五次荣获
and five times winner
《巫师周刊》最迷人微笑奖.
of Witch Weekly’s Most-Charming-Smile Award.
但低调的我从不张扬.
But I don’t talk about that.
[爱尔兰传说中的女鬼,据传是被一个下巴长毛的女巫击败]
我可不是靠微笑驱逐万伦女鬼的.
I didn’t get rid of the Bandon Banshee by smiling at him.
我看到你们买♥♥了我的全集. 很好.
I see you’ve bought a complete set of my books. Well done.
今天的课程 不妨从一个小测验开始.
Now, I thought we’d start today with a little quiz.
不必担心.
Nothing to worry about.
只是看看你们有没有认真看书.
Just to check how well you’ve read them.
谢谢.
Thank you.
看看你们能够填对多少.
How much you’ve taken in.
什么狗屁问题. 都是关于他自己.
Look at these questions. They’re all about him.
“吉德罗·洛哈特最喜爱的颜色是什么”?
“What is Gilderoy Lockhart’s favorite color?”
“吉德罗·洛哈特迄今为止最大的成就是什么”?
“What is Gilderoy Lockhart’s greatest achievement to date?”
给你们30分钟. 现在…
You have 30 minutes. Start…
开始!
now!
瞧瞧你们.
Tut-tut.
几乎没人记得我钟爱淡紫色.
Hardly any of you remembered that my favorite color is lilac.
只有赫敏·格兰杰小姐
But Miss Hermione Granger
知道我生平的志向是扫荡世间邪恶
knew that my secret ambition is to rid the world of evil
还有推广我的独家美发药水.
and market my own range of hair-care potions.
好姑娘.
Good girl.
事先说明.
Now, be warned.
我的职责是在这间教室里里
It is my job to arm you
教会你们对抗最邪恶的魔法生物.
against the foulest creatures known to wizardkind.
直面内心深处的恐惧.
You may find yourselves facing your worst fears in this room.
当然只要有我在 你们就会毫发无损.
Know only that no harm can befall you whilst I am here.
请大家不要惊声尖叫.
I must ask you not to scream.
那样会激怒它们.
It might provoke them.
康沃尔郡小妖精?
Cornish pixies?
刚刚抓来的康沃尔郡小妖精.
Freshly caught Cornish pixies.
尽情笑吧, 斐尼甘先生
Laugh if you will, Mr. Finnegan
狡猾的小妖精可是非常难缠的.
but pixies can be devilishly tricky little blighters.
看看你们怎么对付它们.
Let’s see what you make of them.
赶到一起, 他们不过是些小妖精.
Come on now, round them up. They’re only pixies.
– 待在这里! – 放我下来!
– You just stay there! – Please, get me down!
– 放开我! – 别动!
– Get off me! – Stop. Hold still!
恼人害虫全部消失!
Peskipiksi Pesternomi!
我指派你们三个
I’ll ask you three to just
把剩下的小妖精抓回笼子里.
nip the rest of them back into their cage.
怎么办?
What do we do now?
全部定身!
Immobulus!
为什么总是我?
Why is it always me?
这个暑假我设计了新的魁地奇训练套路.
I spent the summer devising a whole new Quidditch program.
我们得尽早训练, 加大强度 加长周期.
We’re gonna train earlier, harder and longer.
什么? 不会吧.
What? I don’t believe it.
你们要去哪里, 弗林特?
Where you think you’re going, Flint?
魁地奇训练场.
Quidditch practice.
今天格兰芬多包场.
I booked the pitch for Gryffindor today.
那又怎么样, 伍德. 我有特令.
Easy, Wood. I’ve got a note.
有点不对劲.
Uh-oh. I smell trouble.
本人, 西弗勒斯·斯内普教授,
“I, Professor Severus Snape,
特许斯莱特林队今天使用场地,
do hereby give the Slytherin team permission to practice today,
以训练新的找球手.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!