Excuse me, madam.
笑开心点, 哈利. 咱俩可是要上头版的.
Nice big smile, Harry. Together, you and I rate the front page.
女士们先生们, 多么激动人心的一刻.
Ladies and gentlemen, what an extraordinary moment this is.
当小哈利今早踏进丽痕书店
When young Harry stepped into Flourish and Blotts this morning
来买♥♥我的自传《会魔法的我》时
to purchase my autobiography, Magical Me
本书已经连续第27周问鼎
which, incidentally, is currently celebrating
《预言家日报》畅销书排行榜
its 27th week atop the Daily Prophet bestseller list
他绝不会想到, 也不会相信
he had no idea that he would, in fact, be leaving
我会把我的全套著作
with my entire collected works
免费送给他.
free of charge.
来签名吧?
Now, ladies?
哈利 把书给我 我来要签名
Harry, now you give me those, and I’ll get them signed.
你们全都去外面等.
All of you wait outside. That’s it.
你肯定挺享受, 是吧, 波特?
I’ll bet you loved that, didn’t you, Potter?
大人物哈利·波特. 逛个书店都要上头版.
Famous Harry Potter. Can’t go into a bookshop without making the front page.
离他远点.
Leave him alone.
哎哟, 波特. 你有女朋友啦.
Look, Potter. You’ve got yourself a girlfriend.
好啦, 德拉科, 友好一点.
Now, now, Draco, play nicely.
波特先生.
Mr. Potter.
在下卢修斯·马尔福. 终于见面了.
Lucius Malfoy. We meet at last.
请原谅.
Forgive me.
你的伤疤是个传奇.
Your scar is legend.
当然了, 给你留下伤疤的那个人也是.
As, of course, is the wizard who gave it to you.
伏地魔杀害了我的父母.
Voldemort killed my parents.
他只是个杀人犯.
He was nothing more than a murderer.
你敢直呼他的名字 真是大胆.
You must be very brave to mention his name.
或者说是愚蠢.
Or very foolish.
惧怕他的名字 只会更加惧怕他本人.
Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself.
你一定是 格兰杰小姐
And you must be Miss Granger.
没错, 德拉科说起过你. 还有你的父母.
Yes, Draco has told me all about you. And your parents.
都是麻瓜, 没错吧?
Muggles, aren’t they?
我猜猜. 红头发, 面无表情
Let me see. Red hair, vacant expressions
破旧的二手课本.
tatty, secondhand book.
你们就是韦斯莱一家了.
You must be the Weasleys.
孩子们, 这里太乱了. 我们出去吧.
Children, it’s mad in here. Let’s go outside.
– 韦斯莱先生. – 卢修斯.
– Well, Weasley senior. – Lucius.
魔法部一定很忙吧, 成天突击搜查?
Busy time at the Ministry, Arthur, all those extra raids?
希望你有加班费
I do hope they’re paying you overtime
恐怕就目前的状况看来, 还没有.
but judging by the state of this, I’d say not.
魔法部都不给你份好薪水
What’s the use in being a disgrace to the name of wizard
你就不要再给巫师蒙羞了吧?
if they don’t even pay you well for it?
看来我们对蒙羞的理解
We have a very different idea
大相径庭, 马尔福.
about what disgraces the name of wizard, Malfoy.
显然.
Clearly.
跟麻瓜厮混.
Associating with Muggles.
你的家族还能够再堕落一点吗.
And I thought your family could sink no lower.
工作时见.
I’ll see you at work.
学校见.
See you at school.
差两分钟11点了, 快点.
10:58, come on, come on.
火车马上就要出发了.
The train will leave soon.
弗雷德, 乔治, 珀西, 你们先过.
Fred, George, Percy, you first.
好的.
Okay.
亲爱的, 你先请.
After you, dear.
动作快点, 金妮, 给你找个座.
Come on, Ginny, we’ll get you a seat. Hurry.
我们走.
Let’s go.
你们俩怎么回事?
What do you two think you’re doing?
对不起.
Sorry.
推车失灵了.
Lost control of the trolley.
– 为什么我们穿不过去? – 不知道.
– Why can’t we get through? – I don’t know.
通道好像封住了.
The gateway has sealed itself for some reason.
火车十一点准时出发. 来不及了.
The train leaves at exactly 11:00. We’ve missed it.
哈利, 如果我们穿不过去
Harry, if we can’t get through
爸爸妈妈也就回不来了.
maybe Mum and Dad can’t get back.
还是去车旁边等着吧.
Maybe we should just go and wait by the car.
有车.
The car.
出发.
There we go.
找到霍格沃茨特快专列就行了.
Now, all we need to do is find the Hogwarts Express.
罗恩, 你真的会开飞车吗?
Ron, are you sure you know how to fly this?
没问题.
No problem.
小心!
Look out!
罗恩, 我得提醒你一下
Ron, I should tell you
大多数麻瓜都没见过飞车.
most Muggles aren’t accustomed to seeing a flying car.
有道理.
Right.
好了.
Okay.
糟糕! 隐形助推器出故障了.
Oh, no! The Invisibility Booster must be faulty.
飞低一点. 先找到火车.
Come on, then. Let’s go lower. We need to find the train.
好吧.
Okay.
我们必须得赶上火车.
All we need to do is catch up with the train.
应该不远了吧.
We can’t be far behind.
– 听见了吗? – 快要赶上了.
– Do you hear that? – We must be getting close.
慢着.
Hold on.
哈利!
Harry!
挺住!
Hold on!
抓住我的手!
Take my hand!
抓牢啊!
Hold on!
太滑了. 你的手都是汗.
I’m trying. Your hand’s all sweaty.
– 总算找到火车了. – 没错.
– I think we found the train. – Yeah.
欢迎回家.
Welcome home.
上升! 上升!
Up! Up!
失灵了!
It’s not working!
向上! 罗恩, 当心前面的树!
Up! Ron, mind that tree!
停住! 停住! 停住!
Stop! Stop! Stop!
我的魔杖. 它断了.
My wand. Look at my wand.
应该庆幸不是你的脖子.
Be thankful it’s not your neck.
– 怎么了? – 我不知道.
– What’s happening? – I don’t know.
快! 快开车!
Come on, go! Fast!
斑斑 你没事吧
Scabbers, you’re okay.
我的车!
The car!
爸爸肯定要宰了我.
Dad’s gonna kill me.
回头见, 海德薇.
See you, Hedwig.
先是家养小精灵去我卧室
So a house-elf shows up in my bedroom
接着我们又进不了站台
we can’t get through the barrier to platform 93/4
然后又差点被树砸死.
we almost get killed by a tree.
显然今年有人不想让我来学校.
Clearly someone doesn’t want me here this year.
多看看吧, 小伙子们.
Well, take a good look, lads.
今晚也许就是你们在城♥堡♥的最后时光.
This night might well be the last you spend in this castle.
亲爱的, 有人有麻烦了.
Oh, dear, we are in trouble.
[天上飞车 惊诧麻瓜]
至少有七个麻瓜看到了你们.
You were seen by no less than seven Muggles.
你们知不知道这事有多严重?
Do you have any idea how serious this is?
你们险些让巫师世界暴露.
You have risked the exposure of our world.
更别提弄伤了打人柳
Not to mention the damage you inflicted on a Whomping Willow
它可是比你们的年龄还大.
that’s been on these grounds since before you were born.
恕我直言, 斯内普教授,
Honestly, Professor Snape,
它对我们的伤害更大.
I think it did more damage to us.
闭嘴.
Silence.
如果你们是斯莱特林学院,
I assure you that were you in Slytherin,
可以任我处置.
and your fate rested with me.
我今晚就让你们坐火车回家.
The both of you would be on the train home tonight.
– 而且… – 他们不是.
– As it is… – They are not.
邓布利多教授. 麦格教授.
Professor Dumbledore. Professor McGonagall.
校长,
Headmaster,
他们的行为
these boys have flouted the
无视未成年巫师限制法令.
Decree for the Restriction of Underage Wizardry.
– 法令规定… – 我很清楚这些法令
– As such… – I am well aware of our bylaws
很多都是我♥草♥拟的.
having written quite a few of them myself.
还是让格兰芬多的院长
However, as head of Gryffindor house
麦格教授
it is for Professor
妥善处置此事吧.
McGonagall to determine the appropriate action.
我们马上去收拾行李.
We’ll go and get our stuff, then.
你在说什么, 韦斯莱先生?
What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!