No!

No, it’s…it’s more like he’s wounded.
不 更像是他受了伤
If anything, he feels more dangerous.
他感到处境更加危险
Right here. Come on! Search everywhere.
这里 快点 别放过任何一个角落
Faster!
快点
In here, Potter.
进来 波特
Did you look at him?
你有没看到他的脸
For a second I thought that was…
有那么一会儿我以为是…
I know. Dumbledore!
我懂 以为是邓布利多
Harry?
哈利
I can see you in this.
我能从镜子里看到你
Bloody fools, what were you thinking, coming here?
你们这群傻瓜怎么想的 居然跑来这里
Have you any idea how dangerous it is?
你们知道这有多危险吗
You’re Aberforth, Dumbledore’s brother.
你是阿不福思 邓布利多的弟弟
It’s you who I’ve been seeing in here.
我在镜子里看到的就是你
You’re the one who sent Dobby.
多比是你派来的
Why’ve you left him? He’s dead.
你怎么丢下他了 他死了
Sorry to hear it. I liked that elf.
我很难过 我喜欢那个小精灵
Who gave that to you?
那个是谁给你的
The mirror?
那面镜子
Mundungus Fletcher, ’bout a year ago.
大约一年前从蒙顿格斯·弗莱奇那买的
Dung had no right selling that to you.
顿格没权卖给你
It belongs to… Sirius…
它属于… 小天狼星
Albus told me.
阿不思告诉我了
He also told me you’d likely be hacked off,
他还说 你要是知道它在我手里
if you ever found that I had it.
肯定会火冒三丈
But, ask yourself:
但你扪心自问
Where would you be if I didn’t?
如果我没有这镜子 你会身在何处
Do you have any others much?
你有和别人联系吗
From the Order?
凤凰社的人
The Order’s finished.
凤凰社已经完了
You Know Who’s won,
神秘人赢了
anyone who says otherwise is killing themselves.
对此否认的人是自寻死路
We need to get into Hogwarts, tonight.
我们今晚得进入霍格沃茨
Dumbledore gave us a job to do.
邓布利多交给我们一项任务
Did he now…
是吗
Nice job? Easy?
是美差吗 简单易行吗
We’ve been hunting Horcruxes.
我们一直在找魂器
And we think the last one’s inside the castle.
我们认为最后一个在城堡里
But we’ll need your help getting in.
我们需要你帮我们进入城堡
Which job my brother has given you now, it’s a suicide mission.
我哥哥这次无疑是让你们前去送死
Do yourself a favor, boy. Go home!
给自己条活路 孩子 回家去吧
Live a little longer.
活久点
Dumbledore trusted me to see this through.
邓布利多相信我能办成这件事
What makes you think you can trust him?
你为什么相信他
What makes you think you
你为什么相信
can believe anything my brother told you?
我哥哥告诉你的一切
And in all the time you knew him…
你和他相识这么久
did he ever mention my name?
他有提到过我的名字吗
Did he ever mentioned hers?
他有提到她的名字吗
Why should he… Keep secrets.
他为什么要… 为了保密
You tell me?
你说呢
I trusted him. That’s a boy’s answer.
我信任他 那是孩子的傻话
A boy goes chasing Horcruxes on the
一个孩子听他的话去寻找魂器
word of a man who wouldn’t even tell him where to start.
可他连一点头绪都没有给这个孩子
You’re lying!
你在撒谎
Not just on me, that doesn’t matter.
骗的不仅是我 这倒无关紧要
To yourself as well.
你还欺骗自己
That’s what a fool does.
这是傻瓜行径
You don’t strike me as a fool, Harry Potter!
你可不像是个傻瓜 哈利·波特
So, I’ll ask you again, there must be a reason.
我再问你一次 总得有个原因
I’m not interested in what happened between you and your brother.
你和你哥哥的恩怨与我无关
I don’t care that you’ve given up.
你放弃抵抗也不关我事
I trusted the man I knew.
我信任我所认识的邓布利多
We need to get into the castle tonight.
我们今晚得进入城堡
You know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Where’ve you sent her?
你让她去哪里
You’ll see.
你会知道的
Soon enough.
很快
That’s your sister, Ariana. Isn’t it?
那是你妹妹 阿利安娜 对吗
She died very young, didn’t she?
很早就死了 对吧
My brother sacrificed many things, Mr. Potter.
波特先生 在探求力量的道路上
On his journey to find power.
我哥哥牺牲了许多
Including Ariana.
包括阿利安娜
And she was devoted to him.
她爱他胜过一切
He gave her everything,
他也给了她一切
but time.
唯独少了时光 …
Thank you, Mr. Dumbledore.
谢谢你 邓布利多先生
He did save our lives twice!
他救了我们两次
Kept an eye on us on that mirror.
从镜子里注意着我们
That doesn’t seem like someone who’s given up!
不像是已经放弃抵抗的样子
She’s coming back.
她回来了
Who’s that with her?
和她一起的是谁
Neville!
纳威
How you look… Like hell, I reckon.
你怎么看起来… 惨不忍睹 对吧
This is nothing.
这不算什么
Seamus is worse.
西莫还要惨
Hey, Ab!
阿不
We’ve got a couple more coming through.
还有两个人要过来
Don’t remember this on the Marauder’s Map.
我不记得活点地图上有这条路
That’s because it never existed till now.
那是因为它是现在才通
The seven secret passages were sealed off,
开学前他们就把七条秘道
before the start of the year.
全部封死了
This is the only way in or out, now.
这是唯一能进出的路了
The grounds are crawled with Death Eaters and Dementors.
学校里布满了食死徒和摄魂怪
How about Mr.Snape as Headmaster?
斯内普的校长当得如何
Hardly ever seen.
基本上看不到他人
It’s the Carrows who’s watch out for.
是卡罗在看管我们
Carrows?
卡罗
Yeah. Brother and sister. Incharge of discipline.
对 兄妹俩 管理纪律
They like punishment, the Carrows.
卡罗兄妹最喜欢惩罚学生
They did that to you?
他们把你弄成那样的
Why?
为什么
Today’s Dark Arts lesson was practicing the Cruciatus curse.
今天的黑魔法防术课是练习钻心咒
On first years.
在一年级生身上练习
I refused.
我不干
Hogwarts has changed.
霍格沃茨变了
Let’s have a bit of fun, shall we?
逗逗他们吧 好吗
Hey, listen up you lot!
大家听着
I’ve for you a surprise.
大惊喜
No more Aberforth’s cook gonna help.
别又是阿不福思做的菜吧
We’ll be surprised if we can digest that.
能消化掉那玩意才是大惊喜
Oh my! Harry!
天啊 哈利
Get the word out to Remus and the others, that Harry is back.
告诉莱姆斯他们说哈利回来了
Okay, okay!
好了 好了
Let’s not kill him before You Know Who does.
可别抢先神秘人一步 把哈利烦死了
Do you read? We’ve a new weather report.
收到了吗 最新气象预报
Lightning has struck. I repeat: Lightning has struck.
闪电了 我重复一遍 闪电了
What’s the fun, Harry?
有什么好差事 哈利
Okay.
好吧
There’s something we need to find.
我们得找出一样东西
Something hidden here, in the castle.
就藏在城堡里
And it may help us to defeat You Know Who.
它也许能帮我们打败神秘人
Alright, what is it? We don’t know.
好的 是什么 不知道
Where is it? We don’t know that either.
藏在哪里 也不知道
I realize there’s not much to go on.
我也知道线索不多
That’s nothing to go on.
压根就没有线索
I think it has something to do with Ravenclaw.
我觉得和拉文克劳有关
It’ll be small, easily concealed.
东西很小 很容易藏
Anyone, any ideas?
有没有谁有点想法

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章国家公敌
下一篇文章高材生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!