I’m a bit pre occupied at the moment,Luna.
卢娜我现在很忙
You don’t know anything where you’re going.
你根本不知道该去哪儿
You’re wasting your time!
你在浪费时间
Look, we’ll talk later, okay, Luna?
听着 我们以后再谈好吗
Harry? Later.
哈利 以后聊
Harry Potter, you listen to me right now!
哈利·波特你给我听好了
Do you remember what Cho said about Rowena Ravenclaw’s Diadem?
记得秋怎么说拉文克劳的冠冕的吗
There is not a person alive who’s seen it.
她说没有一个活人见过
It’s obvious, isn’t it?
这不明摆着吗
We have to talk to someone who’s dead.
我们得去找个死人谈谈
It’s very impressive, isn’t it?
很壮观 不是吗
If you’ve to find her, you’ll find her down there.
要见她的话 在这里能找到她
Aren’t you coming? No.
你一起来吗 不了
I think it’s best if you two talk alone.
我想你们单独谈比较好
She’s very shy.
她很腼腆
You’re the Grey Lady.
你是格雷女士
The ghost of Ravenclaw tower.
拉文克劳的幽灵
I do not answer to that name!
我不承认这个名讳
No, I’m sorry, I’m sorry!
我很抱歉
It’s Helena, isn’t it?
你叫海莲娜 是吗
Helena Ravenclaw, Rowena’s daughter.
海莲娜·拉文克劳 罗伊纳的女儿
Are you a friend of Luna’s?
你是卢娜的朋友吗
Yes.
是的
And she thought you might be able to help me.
她认为你也许能帮助我
You seek my mother’s diadem?
你在找我母亲的冠冕吗
Yes.
是的
That’s right.
是这样的
Luna is kind.
卢娜人很好
Unlike so many of the others.
和其他人不一样
But she was wrong, I cannot help you!
但是她说错了 我帮不了你
Wait, please!
请等一下
I want to destroy it!
我想要摧毁它
They never learn.
他们就是不吸取教训
Such a pity.
真可惜
But, My Lord…
但是主人
Shouldn’t we wait?
我们不是该等等吗
Begin!
开战
I thought you want to do it. Isn’t it, Helena?
海莲娜 这也是你的心愿 不是吗
You want to destroy it?
你想摧毁王冠吗
Another swore to destroy it, many years ago.
许多年前 那个人也信誓旦旦说要摧毁它
A strange boy with a strange name.
一个有着奇怪名字的古怪男孩
Tom Riddle.
汤姆·里德尔
But he lied.
但他骗了我
He’s lied to many people.
他欺骗了很多人
I know what he’s done! I know who he is!
我知道他是谁 清楚他的所作所为
He defiled it, with dark magic!
他用黑魔法玷污冠冕
I can destroy it.
我能摧毁它
Once and for all.
一劳永逸
But only if you tell me where he hid it?
但得靠你告诉我 它藏在哪了
You do know, where he hid it?
你知道地点的 对吗
Don’t you, Helena?
对不对 海莲娜
You just have to tell me.
请告诉我
Please!
拜托了
Strange!
奇怪
You remind me of him a bit.
你和他有那么一点相似
It’s here, in the castle.
冠冕就在这城堡里
In the place where everything is hidden.
在一个隐藏万物之所
If you have to ask…
你若还需继续追问
you will never know.
便永远不会明白 ….
If you know…
你若明白
you need only ask.
便只需开口索求 …
Thank you!
谢谢
Tell Professor McGonagall.
告诉麦格教授
Remus and I will handle this side of the castle.
我和莱姆斯负责城堡这侧的防御
Yes, sir!
是 先生
Hey Dean, on second thoughts,
迪安 我又想了一下
tell Professor McGonagall
你去告诉她
we might need one or two more wands this side.
我们这边还需要一两个人
It is the quality of one’s
一个人能否成功
convictions that determine his success…
取决于他信念的坚定程度
not the number of followers.
而非随从的数量 …
Who said that?
谁说的
Me.
我说的
You okay, Freddie?
弗雷德 你还好吗
Yeah.
很好
Me too.
我也是
开门 [蛇语]
Harry talks in his sleep.
哈利常说梦话
Do you know this?
你知道吗
No, of course, not!
当然不知道
Yeah? You and whose army?
来呀 有本事你就来呀
You do it.
你来吧
I can’t.
我不行
Yes, you can!
你行的
Neville!
纳威
That went well.
计划成功了
Get inside! This way! Take cover! Take cover
快进去 这边走 找掩护
Stupefy
昏昏倒地
Ginny, Neville! You alright?
金妮 纳威 你们没事吧
Never better!
好极了
I feel like I can spit fire!
我觉得自己都可以喷火了
Have you seen Luna up here?
你见到卢娜了吗
Luna?
卢娜
I’m mad for her.
我为她痴狂
I think it’s about time I told her
是时候向她表白了
since we’ll probably both be dead by dawn.
我们可能都活不过今晚了
I know.
我懂
Bloody hell! We’ll never find him on this.
我的神 这地图上怎么找到他啊
Here he is!
他在这儿
Just now… Brilliant!
在这儿 好眼力
He just vanished.
他消失了
I just now I saw it.
刚才还看到的
Maybe he’s gone to the Room of Requirement.
也许他去了有求必应屋
It doesn’t show up on the map, does it?
那地方在地图上不显示的
You said that last year.
你去年说过
That’s right, I….I did.
对 我是说过
Let’s go.
我们走
Brilliant!
真厉害
Come on!
快来
Well, well…
看啊
What brings you here, Potter?
什么风把你吹来了 波特
I could ask you the same.
这话应该我问你
You have something of mine.
你手头有我的东西
I’d like it back.
我想要回来
What’s wrong with the one you have?
你手上这根魔杖有什么不好
It’s my mother’s.
它是我妈的
It’s powerful, but it’s…
很强大 但是
not the same.
和我的不一样 …
Doesn’t quite understand me.
不太能理解我
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
Why didn’t you tell her?
你为什么不告诉她
Bellatrix?
贝拉特里克斯
You knew it was me.
你知道那就是我
You didn’t say anything.
却缄口不语
Come on, Draco!
动手吧 德拉科
Don’t be a prat.
别犯傻
Do it!
动手吧
Easy!
别紧张
Expelliarmus.
除你武器
Avada Kedavra.
阿瓦达索命
Stupefy.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章国家公敌
下一篇文章高材生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!