总能如愿
Do not pity the dead, Harry.
不要怜悯死者 哈利
Pity the living.
怜悯生者
And above all, all those who live without love.
尤其 要怜悯那些心中无爱的人
Professor, my mother’s Patronus,
教授 我妈妈的守护神
was a doe, wasn’t it?
是一只牝鹿 是吗
As the same as Professor Snape’s.
和斯内普教授的一样
It’s curious, don’t you think?
您不觉得这很奇妙吗
Actually, if I think about it, it doesn’t seem curious at all!
实际上 在我看来 这一点也不奇妙
I’ll be going now, Harry.
我要先走了 哈利
Professor?
教授
Is this all real?
这一切是真实的吗
Or is it just happening inside my head?
或者只是发生在我脑中的事
Of course it’s happening inside your head, Harry.
当然是发生在你脑子里的事 哈利
Why should that mean, that it’s not real?
但那为什么不能是真实的呢
Professor?
教授
What should I do?
我该怎么做
Professor!
教授
My Lord, My Lord…
主人 主人…
Are you hurt?
您受伤了吗
I don’t need your help.
我不需要帮助
The boy… Is he dead?
那个男孩…他死了吗
Is he alive?
他还活着吗
Draco, is he alive?
德拉科还活着吗
Dead.
他死了
Who is that?
那是谁
Hagrid’s carrying?
海格抱着的是谁
Neville, who is it?
纳威 那是谁
Harry Potter… is dead!
哈利·波特…死了
No!

No!

Silence!
安静
Stupid girl!
蠢女孩
Harry Potter… is dead!
哈利·波特…死了
From this day forth… you’ll put your faith in me.
从今天起 你们要效忠于我
Harry Potter is dead!
哈利·波特死了
And now it’s the time to declare yourself.
是宣誓效忠的时候了
Come forward and join us,
要么站出来加入我们
or die!
要么受死
Draco!
德拉科
Draco.
德拉科
Draco.
德拉科
Come.
过来
Well done, Draco.
干的好 德拉科
Well done!
干的好
Well, I must say I’d hoped for better.
我还以为能站出来个像样的
And who might you be, young man?
你是谁 年轻人
Neville Longbottom.
纳威·隆巴顿
Well, Neville, I’m sure we can find a place for you in our rank.
纳威 我们定能给你腾出个地方
I’d like to say something.
我有话要说
Well, Neville, I’m sure we’d
好吧 纳威
all be fascinated to hear what you have to say.
不妨说来听听
Doesn’t matter that Harry is gone. Stand down, Neville!
哈利死去了也没关系 回来 纳威
People die everyday!
每天都有人死去
Friends, family.
朋友 家人
Yeah.
是的
We lost Harry tonight.
我们今晚失去了哈利
He’s still with us.
但他仍然与我们同在
In here.
在我们心里
So as Fred, Remus, Tonks…
就像弗雷德 莱姆斯 唐克斯一样…
All of them.
所有逝者
They didn’t die in vain.
他们没有白白死去
But you will.
但你们会
Because you’re wrong!
因为你们错了
Harry’s heart did beat for us.
哈利的心还在为我们而跳动
For all of us!
为我们所有的人
It’s not over!
还没结束呢
Confringo.
霹雳爆炸
Come on!
快跑
All remain into the castle.
所有人都待在城堡里
We have to kill the snake.
我们必须杀掉那条蛇
Neville!
纳威
Not my daughter, you bitch!
不许碰我女儿 你这母狗
Hey, you were right,
你是对的
when you told Professor Snape that wand was failing you.
当你告诉斯内普教授老魔杖不听你指挥时
It will always fail.
它永远不会听命于你
I killed Snape!
我杀了斯内普
But what if the wand never belonged to Snape?
但如果老魔杖从未听命于斯内普呢
What if its allegiance is always to someone else?
如果它一直效忠于其他人呢
Oh, come on, Tom…
来吧 汤姆
Let’s finish this the way we started.
我们怎么开始 就怎么结束吧
Together!
一起
Die!
去死吧
Harry!
哈利
Why didn’t it work for him?
为什么它不听命于伏地魔
The Elder Wand?
老魔杖
It answered to somebody else.
它听命于其他人
When he killed Snape,
他杀了斯内普后
he thought the wand would become his.
就以为老魔杖真正属于他了
But the thing is…
但事实是…
The wand never belonged to Snape.
老魔杖从未属于过斯内普
It was Draco, who disarmed
它属于德拉科 那晚
Dumbledore that night in the Astronomy tower.
他在天文塔除去了邓布利多手中的魔杖
From that moment on and the wand answered him.
从那时开始 魔杖就效忠于他了
Until, the other night when I disarmed Draco.
直到那晚我夺去了德拉科的魔杖
At Malfoy Manor.
在马尔福庄园
So, that means…
所以 那就意味着…
It’s mine!
它属于我了
What should we do with it? We?
我们应该用它来做些什么 我们
Just saying, that’s the Elder Wand.
只是说说而已 这可是老魔杖
The most powerful wand in the world.
世界上最强大的魔杖
With that, he’d be invincible.
有了它 哈利可以战无不胜了
Together.
一起吧
Bag? Yeah.
包背好了? 好了
Jumper?
套头衫呢
I’m gonna miss you.
我会想你的
Here they come.
他们来了
Dad?
爸爸
What if I am put in Slytherin?
如果我被分进了斯莱特林怎么办
Albus Severus Potter.
阿不思·西弗勒斯·波特
You were named after two Headmasters of Hogwarts.
你是以霍格沃茨两位校长的名字命名的
One of them was a Slytherin.
其中一位就是斯莱特林的
And he was the bravest man I’ve ever known.
他是我见过的最勇敢的人
But just say if I am…
可是如果…
Then Slytherin house will have gained
那斯莱特林学院就会多出一位
a wonderful young wizard.
出色的年轻巫师
But listen, if it really means that much to you,
但是听着 如果你真的很在意的话
you can choose Gryffindor.
你可以选择格兰芬多
The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account.
分院帽会考虑你的选择
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Ready? Ready.
准备好了吗 好了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章国家公敌
下一篇文章高材生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!