It’s beautiful here.
这里真漂亮
It was our aunt’s. We used to come here as kids.
是我姑妈的房子 我们小时候常来这里
The Order uses it now as a safe house.
凤凰社现在把它当做藏身之所
What’s left of us at least.
我们只能尽这点微薄之力了
Muggles think these things keep evil away.
麻瓜认为这种东西能辟邪
But they’re wrong.
但其实不是
I need to talk to the Goblin.
我得跟妖精谈谈
How are you?
你还好吗
Alive.
还活着
You probably don’t remember that you…
你可能不记得了
That I showed you to your vault,
你第一次去古灵阁时
the first time you came to Gringotts.
是我领你们去的金库吗
Even amongst Goblins, you are famous Harry Potter.
哈利·波特 即使在妖精中间 你也很出名
You buried the elf?
你埋葬了那只小精灵
Yes.
是的
And brought me here.
并把我带到这里
You are…
你真是个
pretty unusual wizard.
与众不同的巫师 …
How did you come by the sword?
你怎么得到那把宝剑的
It’s complicated.
一言难尽
Why did Bellatrix Lestrange
为什么贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇说
think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?
这把剑应该在她的古灵阁金库里
It’s complicated.
一言难尽
The sword presented itself to us, in moment of need.
宝剑在危机时刻适时地出现在我们面前
We didn’t steal it.
不是我们偷来的
There is a sword in Madam lestrange’s vault
在莱斯特兰奇夫人的金库里
identical to this one.
有把一模一样的宝剑
But it is a fake.
但那把是假的
It was placed there this past summer.
是今年夏天放进去的
And she never suspected it was a fake.
她从未怀疑过它的真伪吗
The replica is very convincing.
那个仿制品很逼真
Only a goblin would recognize
只有妖精能鉴别出
that this is the true Sword of Gryffindor.
真正的格兰芬多宝剑
Who is the acquaintance?
还有谁知道这事
A Hogwarts Professor.
一位霍格沃茨的教授
As I understand that he’s now Headmaster.
据我所知 他现在是霍格沃茨的校长
Snape.
斯内普
He put a fake sword in Bellatrix’s vault.
他把假宝剑放在贝拉特里克斯的金库里
Why?
为什么呢
There are more than a few
在古灵阁的金库里
curious things in the vaults at Gringotts.
存放着许多稀奇古怪的东西
And in Madam Lestrange’s vault as well?
莱斯特兰奇的金库也是如此吗
Perhaps.
也许吧
I need to get into Gringotts.
我要潜入古灵阁
Into one of the vaults.
进入其中一个金库
It is impossible.
这不可能
Alone, yes.
单凭我 的确不行
But with you, no.
但如果你帮我 就有可能
Why should I help you? I have gold.
我凭什么帮你 我有金子
Lots of it.
很多金子
I’ve no interest in gold.
我对金子不感兴趣
Then what?
那你想要什么
That.
那把剑
That is my price.
这就是我开的价格
Are you thinking there’s a Horcrux in Bellatrix’s vault?
你认为贝拉特里克斯的金库里藏着魂器吗
Well, she was terrified when she thought we had been in there.
她误以为我们进了金库时特别慌张
She kept asking you, what else was taken?
不停地问你还拿了什么
I bet you anything, there’s Horcrux in there.
我敢打赌 里面藏着一个魂器
Another piece of his soul.
装着他的另一片灵魂
Let’s find it, kill it,
只要我们找到并毁灭它
and we are one step closer to killing him.
就离杀死他的目标又进了一步
And what happens when we find it?
找到它之后呢
How’re we supposed to destroy it,
你把宝剑给了拉环
now you’re giving the sword to Griphook?
那我们用什么毁掉魂器
I’m still working on that part.
我也在想办法
He’s weak.
他很虚弱
Who?
是谁
Mr. Ollivander.
奥利凡德先生
I need to ask you a few questions.
我想问您几个问题
Anything, m’boy. Anything!
随意问 我的孩子 问吧
Would you mind identifying this wand?
您能鉴定一下这根魔杖吗
We need to know if it’s safe to use.
我们想知道它能不能用
Uhh… Walnut.
胡桃木制
Dragon Heartstring.
杖芯是龙的神经
and three quarter inches.
十二又四分之三英寸 12
Unyie…
不易
Unyielding.
不易弯曲
This belonged to Bellatrix Lestrange.
这根魔杖是贝拉特里克斯·莱斯特兰奇的
Treat it carefully.
小心使用它
And this?
这根呢
Hawthorn.
山楂木制
An unicorn hair.
杖芯是独角兽的毛
10 inches.
十英寸
Reasonably pliant.
弹性尚可
This was the wand of Draco Malfoy.
这曾经是德拉科·马尔福的魔杖
Was?
曾经是
Is it not still?
现在不是了吗
Well, perhaps not. If you won it from him.
如果被你夺取了 就可能已经易主
I sense its allegiance has changed.
我察觉到它效忠的对象已经改变
You talk about wands, as if they have feelings…
您把魔杖说得好像它们有感情一样
can think!
好像它们可以思考 …
The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter.
魔杖选择巫师 波特先生
That much has always been clear
我们研究魔杖学问的人
to those of us who’ve studied wandlore.
都很清楚这一点
And, what do you know about the Deathly Hallows?
那您是否知道死亡圣器的事呢
It is rumored there are three.
据说有三个死亡圣器
The Elder Wand,
老魔杖
the Cloak of Invisibility,
隐形衣
to hide you from your enemies,
用来躲避你的敌人
and the Resurrection Stone,
还有复活石
to bring back loved ones from the dead.
能使你的心爱之人起死回生
Together, they make one the Master of Death.
谁拥有了这三样东西就能成为死神的主人
But few, truly believe that such objects exist.
但很少人相信这种东西真的存在
Do you?
您呢
Do you believe they exist, sir?
您相信它们存在吗 先生
I see no reason to put stock into an old wives’ tale.
我觉得不该去相信这种无稽之谈
You’re lying!
说谎
You know one exists.
你明知其中一个确实存在
You told him about it.
并把它告诉了神秘人
You told him about the Elder Wand…
告诉了他关于老魔杖的事
and where he could go looking for it.
而且说出了去哪里找它
He tortured me.
他折磨逼问我
Besides…
而且
I only conveyed rumors.
我也只是讲了那些谣传 …
There’s…
谁知道
There’s no telling whether he will find it.
谁知道他能不能找到它
He has found it, sir.
他已经找到了 先生
We’ll let you rest.
您好好休息吧
He’s after you, Mr. Potter.
他在追杀你 波特先生
If it’s true what you say,
如果真如你所说
that he has the Elder Wand.
他已拥有老魔杖
I’m afraid, you really don’t stand a chance.
那么恐怕 你获胜的希望渺茫
Well, I suppose I’ll have to kill him before he finds me, then.
那我就要在他找到我之前消灭他了
You’re sure that’s hers?
你确定这是她的头发吗
Positive.
确定
How do I look?
看起来怎么样
Hideous.
惨不忍睹
You can give that to Hermione to hold. Alright, Griphook?
把它交给赫敏保管吧 拉环
We’re relying on you, Griphook.
就靠你了 拉环
If you get us past the guards into the vault…
如果我们能躲过守卫进入金库

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章国家公敌
下一篇文章高材生
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!