Well, then, by all means, come along, sir.
哈利 我要求你马上跟我回城♥堡♥
Harry, I must insist you accompany me back to the castle immediately!
那不就白跑了 先生
That would be counterproductive, sir.
为什么这么说
And what makes you say that?
我也不知道
No idea.
霍拉斯
Horace.
梅林的胡子 真是八眼巨蛛吗
Merlin’s beard. Is that an actual acromantula?
是死的巨蛛 先生
A dead one, I think, sir.
上帝啊
Good god.
亲爱的伙计 你怎么杀死它的
Dear fellow, however did you manage to kill it?
杀死 他是我的老朋友
Kill it? My oldest friend, he was.
-抱歉 我不是…-没关系 不止你一个这么说
– I’m so sorry, I didn’t… – Don’t worry yourself, you’re not alone.
蜘蛛被大家严重误会了
Seriously misunderstood creatures, spiders are.
应该是因为眼睛有点吓人
It’s the eyes, I reckon. they unnerve some folk.
还有他的嘴
Not to mention the pincers.
是啊 也有吧
Yeah, I reckon that too.
海格 我不想对你的朋友不敬
Hagrid, the last thing I wish to be is indelicate…
但八眼巨蛛的毒液非常稀有
but acromantular venom is uncommonly rare.
我可以取一两管吗
Would you allow me to extract a vial or two?
纯粹为了学术研究的
Purely for academic purposes, you understand.
估计他要毒液也没用了
Well, I don’t suppose it’s going to do him much good now, is it?
我也这么想
My thoughts exactly.
我总是随身带着一两根试管
Always have a ampoule or two about my person
就是为这种情况
for just such occasions as this.
魔药老师的职业病
Old potions master’s habit, you know.
真想让你看看它当年威风的样子
I wish you could’ve seen him in his prime.
很了不起 非常了不起
Magnificent, he was. Just magnificent.
噢天啊
Oh, dear.
-可以让我说几句悼词吗 -好的
– Would you like me to say a few words? – Yes.
我猜他有家人吧
He had a family, I trust?
是的
Oh, yeah.
永别了…
Farewell…
阿♥拉♥戈克
Aragog.
永别了 阿♥拉♥戈克…
Farewell, Aragog…
蜘蛛之王
King of the Arachnids.
你的肉体会腐烂
Your body will decay…
但精神永垂不朽
but your spirit lingers on.
你的人类朋友将在失去你的悲痛中找到慰藉
And your human friends find solace in the loss they have sustained.
我把他从卵中孵化出来的
I had him from an egg, you know.
刚出来时就是个小不点
Tiny little thing he was when he hatched.
跟狮子狗差不多大 狮子狗啊
No bigger than a pekinese. A pekinese, mind you.
真感人 我养过一条叫弗兰西斯的鱼
How sweet. I once had a fish. Francis.
他对我来说非常珍贵
He was very dear to me.
有天下午我下楼 发现他不见了
One afternoon I came downstairs, and he’d vanished.
消失了
Poof.
-真奇怪 不是吗 -是啊
– That’s very odd, isn’t it? – It is, isn’t it?
但我想生活就是这样
But that’s life, I suppose.
你走着走着 突然之间 消失了
You go along and then suddenly, poof!
-消失了 -消失了
– Poof. – Poof.
弗兰西斯是一个学生送给我的
It was a student who gave me Francis.
一年春天的下午 我发现桌子上有个鱼缸
One spring afternoon I discovered a bowl on my desk…
里面只有小半缸水
with just a few inches of clear water in it.
水面上漂着一片花瓣
And floating on the surface was a flower petal.
我看着它沉下去了
As I watched, it sank.
就在它沉到底部之前
Just before it reached the bottom…
它变形了
it transformed…
变成了一条鱼
into a wee fish.
多美丽的魔法啊
It was beautiful magic.
叹为观止
Wondrous to behold.
那片花瓣是莉莉变的[百合花]The flower petal had come from Lily.
你的母亲
Your mother.
有一天我走下楼
The day I came downstairs,
发现鱼缸空了
the day the bowl was empty…
那天你母亲去世了
was the day your mother…
我知道你来这的目的
I know why you’re here.
但我不能帮你
But I can’t help you.
那样会毁了我
It would ruin me.
知道我为什么活下来了吗 教授
Do you know why I survived, professor?
落下伤疤的那晚
The night I got this?
因为她
Because of her.
因为她牺牲了自己
Because she sacrificed herself.
因为她拒绝走开
Because she refused to step aside.
因为她的爱比伏地魔更强大
Because her love was more powerful than Voldemort.
-别说出他的名字 -我不怕他的名字 教授
– Don’t say his name. – I’m not afraid of the name, Professor.
我要告诉你一些事情
I’m going to tell you something.
一些别人一直猜测的事情
Something others have only guessed at.
那是真的
It’s true.
我就是救世之星
I am the Chosen One.
只有我能毁灭他 可是
Only I can destroy him, but in order to do so…
我得知道当年汤姆·里德尔
I need to know what Tom Riddle
在您办公室问了什么问题
asked you years ago in your office…
还有您跟他说了什么
and I need to know what you told him.
勇敢些 教授
Be brave, professor.
像我母亲那样勇敢点
Be brave like my mother.
不然你将让她蒙羞
Otherwise, you disgrace her.
不然她就白白牺牲了
Otherwise, she died for nothing.
不然鱼缸将永远是空的
Otherwise, the bowl will remain empty forever.
你看的时候 别把我想得太坏
Please, don’t think badly of me when you see it.
你不知道他有多可怕 哪怕在当时
You’ve no idea what he was like, even then.
我那天在图书馆
I was in the library the other night…
在禁书区
…in the Restricted Section…
了解到一种罕见的魔法
…and I read something rather odd about a bit of rare magic.
它好像叫做…
It’s called, as I understand it…
魂器
a horcrux.
-你再说一遍 -魂器
– I beg your pardon? – Horcrux.
我无意中读到了它
I came across it when I was reading,
但还没完全理解
and I didn’t fully understand it.
我不知道你读的是什么 汤姆
I’m not sure what you were reading, Tom,
但那是非常邪恶的黑魔法 非常邪恶
but this is very dark stuff, very dark indeed.
所以
Which is…
我才找到了您
why I came to you.
把自己灵魂的一部分
A horcrux is an object in which
藏在一件物品里 就成了魂器
a person has concealed part of their soul.
但我不明白是怎么做到的 先生
But I don’t understand how that works, sir.
把灵魂分割 一部分藏在物品里
One splits one’s soul and hides part of it in an object.
一旦你遇袭 肉体被摧毁
By doing so, you’re protected,
那部分灵魂依然完好无损
should you be attacked and your body destroyed.
完好无损
Protected?
藏在魂器里的灵魂会活下来
That part of your soul that is hidden lives on.
换句话说 你不会死
In other words, you cannot die.
怎样分割灵魂呢 先生
And how does one split his soul, sir?
我想你已经知道答案了 汤姆
I think you already know the answer to that, Tom.
杀人
Murder.
没错
Yes.
杀人会分♥裂♥你的灵魂 因为有悖自然
Killing rips the soul apart. It is a violation against nature.
灵魂只能分♥裂♥一次吗 七次行吗
Can you only split the soul once? For instance, isn’t seven…?
七次
Seven?
天啊 汤姆 杀一个人还不够邪恶吗
Merlin’s beard, Tom. Isn’t it bad enough to consider killing one person?
把灵魂分♥裂♥成七份…
To rip the soul into seven pieces…
这都是假设吧 汤姆 纯学术研究
This is all hypothetical, isn’t it, Tom? all academic?
当然 先生
Of course, sir.
这是咱俩的秘密
It’ll be our little secret.
教授
Sir.
这比我想象的还严重
This is beyond anything I imagined.
您是说他成功制♥造♥了一个魂器吗
You mean to say he succeeded, sir, in making a horcrux?
对 他成功了 而且不只一个
Oh, yes, he succeeded, all right. And not just once.
魂器具体是什么
What are they exactly?
任何东西都有可能 最普通的器物
Could be anything. Most common place of objects.
比如说 一枚戒指
A ring, for example.
或是一本书
Or a book.
-汤姆·里德尔的日记 -就是一个魂器
– Tom Riddle’s diary. – It’s a horcrux, yes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!