You coming to get me?
哈利 你能抓到我吗 你能抓到我吗
Harry, can you get me? You coming to get me?
哈利
Harry?
昏昏倒地
Stupefy!
哈利
Harry!
金妮
Ginny!
莫丽
Molly.
魔法部官员持续失踪
他们要抓你易如反掌
It’s easy for them to get to you.
没送命是你走运
You’re bloody lucky you weren’t killed.
哈利 你要意识到自己的身份
You have to realize who you are, Harry.
我知道我是谁 赫敏 行了吧
I know who I am, Hermione, all right?
对不起
Sorry.
亲爱的 我会戴上它的
Lav, come on. of course I’ll wear it.
这才是我的小恩恩…
That’s my Won-won.
不好意思 我要去吐了
Excuse me, I have to go and vomit.
我想知道你是怎么获取信息的
I’d like to know where you get your information.
比大多数的老师都见多识广
More knowledgeable than half the staff, you are.
先生
Sir…
梅乐斯教授是真的要退休吗
…is it true that professor Merrythought is retiring?
汤姆 我知道的话会不告诉你吗
Now, Tom. I couldn’t tell you if I knew, could I?
对了 多谢你送的菠萝
By the way, thank you for the pineapple.
我最爱吃菠萝了
You’re quite right, it is my favorite.
但是你怎么知道的
But how did you know?
直觉
Intuition.
天啊 时间已经到了吗
Gracious. is it that time already?
回去吧 孩子们 不然迪佩特教授会罚留堂的
Off you go, boys, or professor Dippet will have us all in detention.
快走 汤姆 别在就寝时间过后被抓了
Look sharp, Tom. don’t want to be caught out of bed after hours.
-有什么疑问吗 -是的 老师
– Is something on your mind, Tom? – Yes, sir.
我想不到还可以问谁
You see, I couldn’t think of anyone else to go to.
其他的教授 他们不像你
The other professors, well, they’re not like you.
他们会误解我
They might misunderstand.
接着说
Go on.
我那天在图书馆
I was in the library the other night…
在禁书区
…in the Restricted Section…
了解到一种罕见的魔法
…and I read something rather odd about a bit of rare magic.
或许您可以指点我一下
And I thought perhaps you could illuminate me.
是这样的…
It’s called, as I understand it…
什么
I beg your pardon?
我不知道你说的是什么
I don’t know anything about such things, and if I did,
即使知道也不会告诉你
I wouldn’t tell you!
现在马上滚
Now, get out of here at once,
而且不要再提这些东西
And don’t let me ever catch you mentioning it again!
一头雾水吧
Confused?
那就对了
I’d be surprised if you weren’t.
我不明白 这是怎么回事
Well, I don’t understand. what happened?
这是我搜集到的最重要的记忆
This is perhaps the most important memory I’ve collected.
也是个谎言
It is also a lie.
这段记忆被篡改过
This memory has been tampered with…
被它的主人 我们的老朋友斯拉格霍恩教授
By the same person whose memory it is, our old friend, Professor Slughorn.
但他为什么要改自己的记忆呢
But why would he tamper with his own memory?
-应该是羞于提及此事 -为什么
– I suspect he’s ashamed of it. – why?
是啊 为什么呢
Why, indeed?
我要求你接近斯拉格霍恩教授 你做到了
I asked you to get to know professor slughorn, and you have done so.
现在我要你说服他交出真实的记忆
Now I want you to persuade him to divulge his true memory…
尽你所能
…any way you can.
我对他了解有限 先生
I don’t know him that well, sir.
这记忆极其关键
This memory is everything.
没有它 我们毫无头绪
Without it, we are blind.
没有它 魔法世界只能自求多福了
Without it, we leave the fate of our world to chance.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
你绝不能失败
You must not fail.
我强烈建议 在解毒剂这章节中
So I’d highly recommend you reacquaint yourself…
重新认识你们自己
…with the chapter on antidotes.
下堂课将着重讲解粪石 下课吧
I’ll tell you more about bezoars in our next class. right, off you go.
艾莉森 别忘了你的老鼠尾巴
Alys, don’t forget your rat tail.
这不是魔药小王子吗
Aha. If it isn’t the prince of potions himself.
何事大驾光临呢
To what do I owe this pleasure?
老师 我想可否来向您请教一些事
Sir, I wondered if I might ask you something.
随便问 好孩子 随便问
Ask away, dear boy, ask away.
我那天在图书馆 禁书区里
The other day I was in the library, in the restricted section…
了解到一种罕见的魔法 觉得有点古怪
And I came across something rather odd about a very rare piece of magic.
那是什么魔法
Yes. And what was this rare piece of magic?
不知道 我也记不起来叫什么
Well, I don’t know. I can’t remember the name exactly.
我忍♥不住想
It got me wondering,
是不是有些魔法不可以教给我们
Are there some kinds of magic you’re not allowed to teach us?
哈利 我是魔药老师
I’m potions master, Harry.
这个问题你最好问斯内普教授
I think your question’d better be posed to professor Snape.
是啊
Yes. um…
但是我们俩不太投缘 先生
He and I don’t exactly see eye to eye, sir.
怎么说呢
What I mean to say is…
他不像你
…well, he’s not like you.
他可能会误解我
He might misunderstand.
对 没有黑暗就没有光明
Yes. there can be no light without the dark.
魔法也是如此 我自己总是努力研究光明的魔法
And so it is with magic. myself, I always strive to live within the light.
我建议你也要这样
I suggest you do the same.
汤姆·里德尔问的时候 您也是这么说的吗
Is that what you told Tom Riddle, when he came asking questions?
邓布利多让你这么做的 是吗
Dumbledore put you up to this, didn’t he?
是吗
Didn’t he?
什么
Yes?
哦 是你啊 波特
Oh, it’s you, Potter.
抱歉 我很忙
I’m sorry, I’m busy at the moment.
月亮很美 不是吗
It’s beautiful, isn’t it? The moon.
美极了
Divine.
半夜了还吃甜点啊
Had ourselves a little late-night snack, did we?
在你床上放着 我就想吃一个
It was on your bed, the box. I just thought I’d try one.
-是20个吧 -我没办法不想她 哈利
– Or 20. – I can’t stop thinking about her, harry.
我还以为你开始烦她了
Honestly, I reckoned she was annoying you.
我怎么会烦她
She could never annoy me.
我爱上她了
I think I love her.
好吧 非常好
Well, brilliant.
你觉得她认识我吗
Do you think she knows I exist?
认识吧 你俩不是亲了三个月了吗
I hope so. She’s been snogging you for three months.
亲嘴 你在说谁啊
Snogging? Who are you talking about?
你又在说谁
Who are you talking about?
当然是罗米达 罗米达·万尼了
Romilda, of course. Romilda Vane.
真好笑
Okay, very funny.
-你这是干什么 -我不是开玩笑 我真爱上她了
– What was that for? – It’s no joke! I’m in love with her!
好啊 你爱上她了 可是你见过她吗
Fine, you’re in love with her. have you ever actually met her?
没有 但是你可以帮我介绍啊
No. Can you introduce me?
来罗恩 我把你介绍给罗米达·万尼
Come on, Ron. I’m gonna introduce you to Romilda Vane.
很抱歉 先生 十万火急的事情
I’m sorry, sir. I wouldn’t bother you if it weren’t absolutely essential.
罗米达在哪?
Where’s Romilda?
那孩子怎么了
What’s the matter with wenby?
强效迷情剂
Very powerful love potion.
好吧 进来吧
Very well. Better bring him in.
哈利 凭你的水平 配解药不在话下吧
I’d have thought you could whip up a remedy for this in no time, Harry.
找经验丰富的人保险一点
Well, I thought this called for a more practiced hand, sir.
嗨 亲爱的 想来一杯吗
Hello, darling. Fancy a drink?
看来是的
Perhaps you’re right.
教授 之前的事我很抱歉
I’m sorry, by the way, professor, about earlier today,
我们有误会
Our misunderstanding.
哪儿的话 一切都会过去的
Oh, not at all. All water under the bridge, you know? Correct?
这么多年来 您已经厌倦了吧
I expect you’re tired of it after all these years.
那些关于伏地魔的问题
All the questions about voldemort.
别提他的名字
Don’t use that name.
给你 孩子 干杯
There you are, old boy. Bottoms up.
-这是什么 -帮你壮胆的
– What’s this? – Tonic for the nerves.
-我怎么了 -你中了迷情剂
– What happened to me? – Love potion.
很猛烈的一种
A bloody strong one at that.
-我觉得好糟糕 -来点酒振作下 孩子
– I feel really bad. – You need a pick-me-up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!