– Is he working on anything new? – Don’t know.
我爸爸和他关系不好
Him and dad don’t get on.
可能因为爸爸觉得魔药都是垃圾
Probably because me dad says potions are rubbish.
他说唯一有价值的魔药
Says the only potion worth having is a stiff
就是每天睡前喝的烈酒
one at the end of the day.
你呢 格兰杰小姐
What about you, miss Granger?
你家人在麻瓜世界里是做什么的呢
What does your family do in the muggle world?
我的父母都是牙医
My parents are dentists.
他们照顾人们的牙齿
They tend to people’s teeth.
真有趣 是个危险的职业吗
Fascinating. and is that considered a dangerous profession?
不是
No.
但有一次 一个叫罗比·芬维克的男孩咬了我爸爸
Although, one boy, Robbie Fenwick, did bite my father once.
他缝了10针
He needed 10 stitches.
韦斯莱小姐 快进来 来
Ah. Miss Weasley. Come in, come in.
看她的眼睛 她和迪安又吵架了
Look at her eyes. They’ve been fighting again, her and Dean.
真抱歉 我平时不迟到的
Sorry. I’m not usually late.
没关系
No matter.
刚好赶上吃甜品
You’re just in time for dessert, that is,
如果贝尔比没吃光
If Belby’s left you any.
干嘛
What?
没事
Nothing.
再见 再见了
Goodbye. Bye-bye.
-波特 -很抱歉 先生
– Potter. – I’m sorry, sir.
我正在欣赏您的沙漏
I was just admiring your hourglass.
哦 没错
Oh, yes.
有意思的玩意
A most intriguing object.
沙子的流速会随着谈话的质量改变
The sand runs in accordance with the quality of the conversation.
如果内容很刺♥激♥ 沙子流得就慢
If it is stimulating, the sand runs slowly.
-如果不是 -我想我该走了
– If it is not… – I think I’ll be going.
没事 你不用怕 孩子
Nonsense. You have nothing to fear, dear boy.
对于你的某些同学来说
As to some of your classmates…
这么说吧 他们可能不太上架
…well, let’s just say they’re unlikely to make the shelf.
上什么架 先生
The shelf, sir?
想有成就的人都希望出现在那
Anyone who aspires to be anyone hopes to end up here.
但话说回来 你已经是个人物了 哈利
But then again, you already are someone, aren’t you, Harry?
伏地魔也在架子上吗 先生
Did Voldemort ever make the shelf, sir?
你认识他吧 先生 汤姆·里德尔
You knew him, didn’t you, sir, Tom Riddle?
你曾经教过他
You were his teacher.
里德尔先生在霍格沃茨的时候有很多老师
Mr. Riddle had a number of teachers whilst here at Hogwarts.
他是个什么样的人
What was he like?
真抱歉 请原谅我 先生
I’m sorry, sir. Forgive me.
他杀了我的父母
He killed my parents.
是啊
Of course.
你想了解更多 这很正常
It’s only natural you should want to know more.
但我可能要让你失望了 哈利
But I’m afraid I must disappoint you, Harry.
我刚见到里德尔先生的时候 他是个安静
When I first met Mr. Riddle, he was a quiet…
也很聪明的男孩 一心要成为一流的巫师
…albeit brilliant, boy committed to becoming a first-rate wizard.
和我认识的其他人都不一样
Not unlike others I’ve known.
甚至和你也不同
Not unlike yourself, in fact.
就算他有邪恶的念头
If the monster existed…
也隐藏的很深
…it was buried deep within.
祝你好运 罗恩
Good luck, eh, Ron.
-帽子不错 -罗恩 你输定了
– Nice hat! – Ron, you’re a loser.
就指望你了 罗恩
I’m counting on you, Ron.
我押了两个加隆赌格兰芬多赢呢
I have two galleons on Gryffindor, yeah?
-看上去不错 罗恩 -失败者
– Looking good, Ron. – Loser!
他穿的什么
What’s he wearing?
感觉怎么样
So how was it, then?
-什么怎么样 -你们的晚餐会
– How was what? – Your dinner party?
挺无聊的
Pretty boring, actually.
不过哈利很喜欢甜品
Though I think Harry enjoyed dessert.
斯拉格霍恩还要办个圣诞晚会
Slughorn’s having a Christmas do, you know.
我们都要带个人去
And we’re meant to bring someone.
我猜你会带麦克拉根一起去
I expect you’ll be bringing Mclaggen.
他也是鼻涕虫俱乐部的吧
He’s in the slug club, isn’t he?
-其实我想邀请你 -真的吗
– Actually, I was going to ask you. – Really?
祝你好运 罗恩
Good luck today, Ron.
我想你一定会很棒的
I know you’ll be brilliant.
我要退出 打完这场就让麦克拉根接替我
I’m resigning. After today’s match, Mclaggen can have my spot.
随你吧
Have it your way.
-喝点饮料吗 -好啊
– Juice? – Sure.
大家好
Hello, everyone.
你看上去糟透了 罗恩
You look dreadful, Ron.
所以你才在他的杯子里加了东西吗
Is that why you put something in his cup?
是补品吗
Is it a tonic?
福灵剂
Liquid luck.
别喝 罗恩
Don’t drink it, Ron.
你可能会被开除的
You could be expelled for that.
真不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
来吧 哈利 咱们必胜
Come on, Harry. We’ve got a game to win.

Yes!
加油 罗恩 你做得到的
Go on, Ron! Do it!
韦斯莱 韦斯莱 韦斯莱
Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!
太好了
Yes!
韦斯莱 韦斯莱 韦斯莱
Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!
太棒了
Yes. whoo!
韦斯莱 韦斯莱 韦斯莱
Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!
你真不该那么做
You really shouldn’t have done it.
我知道 还是混淆咒好一点
I know. I suppose I could’ve just used a confundus charm.
这不一样 那只是选拔 这是正式比赛
That was different. That was tryouts. This was an actual game.
你没加进去
You didn’t put it in.
罗恩以为你加了
Ron only thought you did.
是个咒语 我刚在练习
Charms spell. I’m just practicing.
真不错
Well, they’re really good.
那是什么感觉 哈利
How does it feel, Harry?
你看到迪安和金妮在一起的时候
When you see Dean with Ginny?
我知道的
I know.
我看到了你看她的眼神
I see the way you look at her.
你是我最好的朋友
You’re my best friend.
换个地方吧
I think this room’s taken.
那些鸟是什么
What’s with the birds?
万弹齐发
Oppugno.
就是这种感觉
It feels like this.
她心烦意乱我有什么办法
Look, I can’t help it if she’s got her knickers in a twist.
我和拉拉之间 这么说吧 停不下来
What Lav and I have, well, let’s just say, there’s no stopping it.
这是化学作用
It’s chemical.
能不能长久 谁知道呢
Will it last? Who knows?
重点是 我喜欢谁都可以
Point is, I’m a free agent.
他想亲谁就亲谁
He’s at perfect liberty to kiss whoever he likes.
我完全不在乎
I really couldn’t care less.
我是不是还想请他一起
Was I under the impression he and I
去斯拉格霍恩的圣诞晚会来着
would be attending Slughorn’s Christmas party?
没错
Yes.
看这情况 我要找别人了
Now, given the circumstances, I’ve had to make other arrangements.
是吗
Have you?
是啊 怎么
Yes. why?
我只是在想
I just thought,
既然我们俩都不能和真正想去的人一起
seeing as neither of us can go with who we’d really like to…
还可以作为朋友一起出席
…we should go together, as friends.
我怎么没想到呢
Why didn’t I think of that?
你和谁去
Who are you going with?
那可是惊喜
Um, it’s a surprise.
要担心的是你 你又不能随便带个人去
Anyway, it’s you we’ve got to worry about. You can’t just take anyone.
看到那边的女孩了吗
See that girl over there?
那是罗米达·万尼
That’s Romilda Vane.
她总想给你下点迷情剂
Apparently she’s trying to smuggle you a love potion.
真的么
Really?
她对你感兴趣
She’s only interested in you
是因为她觉得你是救世之星
Because she thinks you’re the Chosen One.
可我就是救世之星啊
But I am the Chosen One.
好啦 开玩笑的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!