He’s vile.
听说过这个咒语吗 神锋无影
Have you ever heard of this spell? Sectumsempra?
没有
No, I haven’t.
你要是还有自尊的话 就快把这书还回去
And if you had a shred of self-respect, you’d hand that book in.
做梦吧 他现在可是全班第一
Not bloody likely. He’s top of the class.
甚至比你还厉害 赫敏 斯拉格霍恩把他当成天才
He’s even better than you, Hermione. Slughorn thinks he’s a genius.
怎么了
What?
我想知道那本书是谁的 给我看一下
I’d like to know whose that book was. Let’s have a look.
不要
No.
为什么
Why not?
书快散架了
The binding is fragile.
-书快散架了? -是啊
– The binding is fragile? – Yeah.
-混血王子是什么人 -谁
– Who’s the half-blood prince? – Who?
这里写着
That is said right here.
“本书归混血王子所有”
“This book is property of the half-blood prince.”
最近你一直带着这本书 连睡觉都抱着
For weeks you carry around this book, practically sleep with it…
却不想知道混血王子是谁吗
yet you have no desire to find out who the half-blood prince is?
我没说不想 我也没抱着它睡觉
I didn’t say I wasn’t curious, and I don’t sleep with it.
赫敏说的对
Well, it’s true.
你原来睡前总要聊聊天
I like a nice chat before I go to bed.
现在你却只盯着那本破书看
Now all you do is read that bloody book.
简直都变成赫敏了
It’s just like being with Hermione.
我很好奇 于是我去了
Well, I was curious, so I went to…
-图书馆 -图书馆 然后呢
– The library. – The library. And?
什么都没找到
And nothing.
哪里都找不到关于混血王子的资料
I couldn’t find a reference anywhere to a half-blood prince.
-就这样吧 别管他了 -费力斯
– There we go. That settles it, then. – Filius!
我还想去三把扫帚找你呢
I was hoping to find you in the Three Broomsticks!
不行啊 唱诗班紧急训练 真遗憾 霍拉斯
No, emergency choir practice, I’m afraid, Horace.
有人想喝黄油啤酒吗
Does anyone fancy a butterbeer?
我的朋友坐着雪橇从克莱斯比山上下来
A chum of mine was sledging down Claxby Hill.
我们有一辆长长的 自♥制♥的挪威雪橇
We had a very long, homemade, norwegian-style sledge…
别坐那儿 坐这边
No, not there. over here.
别 坐我这边来
No, sit beside me.
好吧
Okay.
喝点什么吗
Something to drink?
三杯黄油啤酒 我的那杯里加点姜
Three butterbeers, and some ginger in mine, please.
该死
Oh, bloody hell.
这个混♥蛋♥
Slick git.
得了 罗恩 他们只是拉拉小手
Honestly, Ronald, they’re only holding hands.
还亲亲小嘴
And snogging.
-我想走了 -什么
– I’d like to leave. – What?
不是吧
You can’t be serious.
-那是我妹妹 -那怎么样
– That happens to be my sister. – So?
如果她看到我们俩在接吻
What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me?
她会起身就走吗
You expect her to leave?
-哦 好孩子 -你好 先生 很高兴见到您
– Hey, my boy! – Hello, sir. Wonderful to see you.
我也很高兴见到你呀
And you, and you.
您怎么到这来了
So, what brings you here?
我和三把扫帚的渊源可久了
The Three Broomsticks and I go way back,
非常非常久
further than I care to admit.
那会这还是一把扫帚呢
I can remember when it was One Broomstick.
快收拾收拾 格兰杰 知道吗 以前
All hands on deck, Granger. Listen, my boy, in the old days…
我总爱举♥行♥晚餐会
I used to throw together the occasional supper party…
只对小部分人开放
or the select student or two.
-你愿意来吗 -非常荣幸 先生
– Would you be game? – I’d consider it an honor, sir.
也欢迎你来 格兰杰
You would be welcome too, Granger.
-我很愿意 先生 -很好 等我的猫头鹰吧
– I’d be delighted, sir. – Splendid. Look for my owl.
很高兴见到你 韦勒比
Good to see you, Wallenby.
你在搞什么
What are you playing at?
邓布利多说要我去了解他
Dumbledore’s asked me to get to know him.
-去了解他 -不明白
– Get to know him? – I don’t know.
这一定很重要
It must be important.
不然邓布利多不会叫我这么做的
If it wasn’t, Dumbledore wouldn’t ask.
你嘴上沾了点
Got a little bit…
凯特 你不知道那里面是什么
Katie, you don’t know what it could be.
-哈利 -怎么
– Harry. – what?
你听清她在酒吧里说的
Did you hear what she said back at the pub
关于我和她接吻什么的了吗
About me and her snogging?
像真的似的
As if.
我警告过她 别碰那个东西
I warned her. I warned her not to touch it.
别靠近 你们几个 退后点
Don’t get any closer. Get back, all of you.
千万别碰 除非隔着包装 明白吗
Do not touch that, except by the wrappings. Do you understand?
你确定凯蒂进三把扫帚的时候
You’re sure Katie did not have this in her possession…
没带这个
…when she entered the Three Broomsticks?
我说了
It’s like I said.
她起身去上厕所 回来的时候拿着这个包裹
She left to go to the loo, and when she came back she had the package.
她说这很重要 需要帮忙送一下
She said it was important that she deliver it.
-她说送给谁了吗 -给邓布利多教授
– Did she say to whom? – To professor Dumbledore.
很好 谢谢你 莉安 你可以回去了
Very well. Thank you, Leanne. you may go.
为什么一出事就有你们仨
Why is it when something happens it is always you three?
教授啊
Believe me, professor,
这个问题我想了六年了
I’ve been asking myself the same question for six years.
西弗勒斯
Oh, Severus.
你怎么看
What do you think?
贝尔小姐能活着算走运了
I think Miss Bell is lucky to be alive.
她中了夺魂咒吧
She was cursed, wasn’t she?
我了解凯蒂
I know Katie.
下了球场 她连一只苍蝇都不忍♥伤害
Off the pitch, she wouldn’t hurt a fly.
如果她是要拿给邓布利多
If she was delivering that to Dumbledore,
她一定不知情
she wasn’t doing it knowingly.
她是被下了咒
Yes, she was cursed.
是马尔福干的
It was Malfoy.
这话可不是说着玩的 波特
That is a very serious accusation, Potter.
没错
Indeed.
-有证据吗 -我就是知道
– Your evidence? – I just know.
你就是
You just…
知道
…know.
波特 你的天赋令人叹服
You astonish with your gifts, Potter.
你有普通人梦寐以求的天赋
Gifts mere mortals can only dream of possessing.
做救世之星的感觉一定很好
How grand it must be to be the Chosen One.
我想你们还是回寝室吧 都回去
I suggest you go back to your dormitories. All of you.
你觉得迪安看上她什么了 金妮
What do you suppose Dean sees in her? Ginny?
她看上迪安什么了
Well, what does she see in him?
迪安吗 他很帅啊
Dean? he’s brilliant.
你之前还叫他混♥蛋♥来着
You called him a slick git not five hours ago.
没错 但他不是在和我妹妹亲热吗
Yeah, well, he was running his hands all over my sister, wasn’t he?
我就失去理智了 就开始讨厌他
Something snaps, and you’ve gotta hate him, you know?
这是原则问题
On principle.
估计是
I suppose.
-他到底看上她什么了 -我也不知道
– So, what is it he sees in her? – I don’t know.
她很聪明 很有趣
She’s smart, funny.
-有魅力 -魅力
– Attractive. – Attractive?
-就是 她的皮肤很好 -皮肤
– You know, she’s got nice skin. – Skin?
迪安和我妹妹约会是因为她皮肤好
Dean dates my sister because of her skin?
不是 我是说有可能是因为这个
Well, no, I mean, I’m just saying it could be a contributing factor.
赫敏的皮肤也很好
Hermione’s got nice skin.
你觉得呢 只看皮肤
Wouldn’t you say? As skin goes, I mean.
我真的没想过
I’ve never really thought about it.
我想应该是吧
But, I suppose, yeah.
很好
Very nice.
-我要睡觉了 -好
– I think I’ll be going to sleep now. – Right. yeah.
说说看 考迈克
So tell me, Cormac,
你叔叔提贝卢斯最近怎么样了
Do you see anything of your uncle Tiberius these days?
好的 先生 我打算趁着假期
Yes, sir. In fact, I’m meant to go hunting with him…
和他还有魔法部长一起去打猎
…and the Minister for Magic over the holidays.
给他们两个带个好
Well, be sure to give them both my best.
你叔叔呢 贝尔比
What about your uncle, Belby?
你们可能有人不知道
For those who don’t know,
马库斯的叔叔发明了狼毒试剂
Marcus’ uncle invented the Wolfsbane Potion.
-他又研究什么新东西了吗 -不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!