Home 爱情电影 她(2013)

她(2013)

0
她(2013)
无法抗拒你的容颜(网友点评)

relieved.
我觉得自己充满活力 只想着勇往直前
I feel like I have so much energy. I just want to move forward.
我不在乎让谁失望
I don’t care who I disappoint.
我知道这样会显得自己很差劲
I know that makes me an awful person.
我父母现在很难过
Now my parents, they’re all upset
因为我的婚姻破裂了
because my marriage is falling apart…
他们觉得责任在我 然后就…
and they’re putting it on me, and they’re just like…
可是你…你不可能总让所有人都满意
Yeah, you’re always… you’re always gonna disappoint somebody.
没错 所以去他妈的
Exactly. So fuck it.
我感觉很好…大概
I feel good-ish.
我自我感觉良好
For me, I feel good.
我甚至交了个新朋友
I even made a new friend.
我有了一个新朋友
I have a friend.
可笑的是 她实际上是个操作系统
And the absurd thing is, she’s actually an operating system.
查尔斯留下的 不过她真的超棒
Charles left her behind, but she’s totally amazing.
她特别聪明 而且看问题不是非黑即白
She’s so smart. She doesn’t just see things in black or white.
她会看到那些灰色地带
She sees this whole gray area
帮着我探索各种可能
and she’s helping me explore it and…
我们特别合得来
We just bonded really quickly, you know?
一开始我还以为这都是程序设定的
At first, I thought it was because that’s how they were programmed,
不过我觉得不可能
but I don’t think that’s the case.
我知道有个人跟他的操作系统调情
Because I know this guy who’s hitting on his OS…
而她狠狠拒绝了他
and she, like, totally rebuffs him.
我读过一篇文章
I was reading an article the other day…
统计显示跟操作系统谈情说爱的十分罕见
that romantic relationships with OSes are statistically rare.
我知道 可我还知道公♥司♥里有个女的
Yeah, I know, but I know a woman in this office
在跟一个操作系统约会
who is dating an OS…
诡异的是 那还不是她的操作系统
and the weird part is, it’s not even hers.
她追求了别人的操作系统
She pursued somebody else’s OS.

I’m…
我很诡异 这很诡异 对吧
I’m weird. That’s weird, right?
居然跟操作系统这么亲密
That I’m bonding with an OS.
你可以这么想 确实很诡异
No, it’s okay. It’s weird.
我不觉得
Heh. Well, I don’t think so.
实际上 我约会的对象 萨曼莎
Actually, the woman that I’ve been seeing, Samantha…
我没跟你说过
I didn’t tell you, heh…
但她也是个操作系统
but she’s an OS.
真的吗
Really?
你在跟操作系统约会 什么感觉
You’re dating an OS? What is that like?
说实话很棒
It’s great, actually.
我的意思是
Yeah, I mean…
我感觉跟她很亲密
I feel really close to her.
跟她说话的时候感觉她就在我身边
Like, when I talk to her, I feel like she’s with me, you know?
晚上我们互相依偎的时候
And when we’re cuddling at night,
关灯上♥床♥以后
when the lights are off and we’re in bed…
我能感觉到她的拥抱
I feel cuddled.
等等
Wait.
你们发♥生♥关♥系♥了
You guys have sex?
可以这么说
Heh. Yeah, well, so to speak.
她让我很有感觉
Um, yeah, she really turns me on.
我也让她很有感觉 除非她是装出来的
I turn her on too. I mean, I don’t know unless she’s faking it.
我猜所有跟你发♥生♥关♥系♥的人
Well, I think everyone who’s having sex with you
大概都是装出来的
is probably faking it, so…
真的
It’s true.
怎么了
What?
你爱上她了吗
Are you falling in love with her?
我是不是像个怪胎
Does that make me a freak?
不 我觉得
No, no, I think it’s…
我觉得所有陷入爱情的人都是怪胎
I think anybody who falls in love is a freak.
爱情本来就是疯狂的
It’s a crazy thing to do.
感觉是一种社会容许的精神失常
It’s kind of like a form of socially acceptable insanity.
我就想赶快结束
Yeah, I just want to get it done, you know?
签字 离婚 继续生活
Sign the papers, be divorced and just move forward.
真棒 西奥多 感觉肯定很好
That’s great, Theodore. That must feel so good.
真为你高兴
I’m so happy for you.
我也是
Me too.
我周三去找她处理这事
So I’m meeting her Wednesday to do it.
这些事必须见面才能做吗
Are those things usually done in person?
不一定 不过
No, but, you know…
我们曾经一起相爱 一起结婚
we fell in love together and we got married together…
最终一起完成这件事对我来说很重要
and it’s important to me that we do this together.
没错
Right.
很好
Good.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我很好
Yeah. Yeah, no, I’m okay.
我为你感到高兴 只是
I’m happy for you. It’s just…
我只是在想 你将会见到她
I guess I’m just thinking about how you’re gonna see her…
她那么漂亮 又特别成功
and she’s very beautiful, and incredibly successful.
你曾经跟她相爱 而且她有身体
And you were in love with her, and she has a body.
而我们正在离婚
And we’re getting divorced.
我知道 我傻了
I know, I know. I’m being silly.
所以呢
So…
我现在单身了
I’m available.

Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
-我很好 你呢 -很好
– I’m good. How are you? – Good.
终于走到这步了
Wow, here we are.
我很高兴我们能当面处理这个
I’m glad we could do this in person.
我知道你最近常出差
I know you’ve been traveling a lot.
没事 我很高兴你提出见面
No, I’m really glad you suggested it.
我签好字了
I signed all the papers.
现在轮到你了
I put them for you to sign.
怎么突然这么急
What’s the rush?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我也意识到我签字花了很长时间
I’m a really slow signer, I realized.
我花了三个月才给你写了那封信
It took me three months just to write the letter to you.
不管怎样
anyways…
我用红色标出了你需要签字的地方
it’s, um, marked here in the red where you need to sign.
不过你不需要现在就签
But you don’t have to do it right now.
我可以先解决掉这个
I can just get it out of the way.
这样比较方便
It will be easier.
你对你的新书还满意吗
And are you happy with your new book?
你知道我是什么样的人
You know how I am.
我觉得它符合我想象的样子
I mean, I feel like it’s true to what I set out to do,
所以我很开心
so I’m happy about that.
你对自己总是特别苛刻
Well, you really are your own worst critic.
我敢肯定书一定很棒
I’m sure it’s amazing.
我还记得你在学校写的那篇论文
I remember that paper that you wrote in school…
关于神经突触行为模式的
about synaptic behavioral routines.
我都看哭了
It made me cry.
什么都能把你弄哭
Yeah, but everything makes you cry.
你写的所有东西都能把我弄哭
Everything you make makes me cry.
你现在
So are you, um…?
你现在有对象吗
Are you seeing anybody?
有一个已经约会好几个月了
Um, I’ve been seeing somebody for the last few months.
我们分手之后最长的一段
Longest I’ve wanted to be with anybody since we split up.
你看起来气色很好
Well, you seem really good.
谢谢 确实如此
Thanks. I am.
至少比以前好了
Um, at least, I’m doing better.
她对我很好
Yeah, she’s been really good for me, you know?
跟一个对生活充满激♥情♥的人相处很开心
It’s good to be with somebody that’s excited about life.
她非常…
She’s a real, um…
要知道我自己本身不是特别开朗
No, I mean, I wasn’t in such a good place myself…
这么看来确实不错
and in that way, it’s been nice.
我觉得你总希望我变成一个
I think you always wanted me to be this light…
快乐 开朗 乐观 阳光的妻子
happy, bouncy, “Everything’s fine” L.A. Wife…
可我就不是那种人
and that’s just not me.
我不是那么想的
I didn’t want that.
她是什么样的人
So, what’s she like?
她叫萨曼莎 是一个操作系统
Well, her name is Samantha, and she’s an operating system.
她很复杂又很有趣