She’s really complex and interesting, and…
等等 我没听错吧
Wait. I’m sorry.
你在跟你的电脑约会
You’re dating your computer?
她不是只电脑 她有自己的人格
She’s not just a computer. She’s her own person.
她不仅仅是听令行事
She doesn’t just do whatever I say.
我不是那个意思
I didn’t say that.
可是我感觉非常难过
But it does make me very sad
你居然不能处理真实情感了 西奥多
that you can’t handle real emotions, Theodore.
那就是真实的情感 你怎么会知道…
They are real emotions. How would you know what…?
什么
What?
说啊
Say it.
我有那么吓人吗 说啊
Am I really that scary? Say it.
我怎么知道什么
How do I know what?
你们没事吧
How are you guys doing here?
没事 我们以前是夫妻
We’re fine. We used to be married…
可是他受不了我 想让我吃”百忧解”
but he couldn’t handle me. He wanted me on Prozac.
“百忧解” 抗忧郁处方药
而现在他疯狂爱上了他的电脑
Now he’s madly in love with his laptop.
你要是听了上文
If you heard the conversation in context,
就知道我想说的是…
what I was trying to say…
你总是想着找一个
You always wanted to have a wife
不会跟你产生任何真实矛盾的妻子
without the challenges of dealing with anything real.
很高兴你找到了
I’m glad that you found someone.
太棒了
It’s perfect.
如果有什么需要请随时叫我
Let me know if I can get you guys anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在忙吗
Hey, there. Are you busy?
我在工作
I’m just working.
怎么了
Uh, what’s going on?
我已经把所有文件发给你的律师了
I had all the papers sent to your attorney,
顺便说一句 他真是个混♥蛋♥
who, by the way, is a total dick. Heh.
他收到文件以后松了一口气
He was relieved to get them.
大概因为我们帮他解决了一个大♥麻♥烦
Think we saved him from a heart attack.
我们现在都很高兴了
So we can both feel really good about that.
很好 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
我没事
Yeah, I am.
你呢
Um, how’s it going over there?
我很好
I’m fine.
现在方便说话吗
Is now a good time to talk?
我加入了一个很有趣的读书俱乐部
I joined this really interesting book club.
是吗
Oh, really?
是关于物理方面的读书俱乐部
Yeah, it’s a book club on physics.
我在想那天我因为你要去见凯瑟琳而失控
I’ve been thinking about the other day when I was spinning out…
因为她有身体
about you going to see Catherine, and that she has a body…
我们之间的不同让我很难过
and how bothered I was about the ways you and I are different.
于是我开始思考
But then I started to think…
我们有什么相同的地方
about the ways that we’re the same.
比如我们都是物质组成的
Like, we’re all made of matter.
不知道为什么这让我感觉
And I don’t know. It makes me feel like
我们其实披着同一条毯子
we’re both under the same blanket.
柔软又毛茸茸的
You know, it’s soft and fuzzy. Heh.
毯子下的一切都经历了同样的年岁
And everything under it is the same age.
我们都经历了一百三十亿年
We’re all 13 billion years old.
真好
Aw, that’s sweet.
-怎么了 -没什么
– Um, what’s wrong? – Nothing.
让我忍♥不住有点想你 你懂我的意思吗
It just made me think of you. You know what I mean?
当然 我觉得很棒
Yeah, yeah, of course. I think it’s great.
好吧 你听起来心不在焉
All right, well, you sound distracted.
那我们晚点再聊
So we’ll talk later?
没问题
That sounds good.
一会儿再聊
I’ll talk to you later.
-好的 再见 -再见
– All right, bye. – Bye.
-西奥多 -嗨 保罗
– Theodore. – Hey, Paul.
我刚才跟你的女朋友通了电♥话♥
I talked to your girlfriend earlier.
是叫萨曼莎吗
Samantha?
是的
Yeah.
她打电♥话♥问你是否收到了信
Yeah, she called to make sure your papers were picked up.
她很风趣 特别搞笑
Hey, she’s funny, man. She was cracking me up.
-我都不知道她那么幽默 -好吧
– She’s hilarious. I had no idea. – Oh, cool.
这是我女朋友 塔蒂阿娜
This is my girlfriend, Tatiana.
她不幽默 她是个律师
She’s not funny, she’s a lawyer.
-嗨 -嗨 很高兴见到你
– Hi. – Oh, hi. Nice to meet you.
你是就是保罗最爱的那个写手
You’re the writer Paul loves.
他总是给我念你写的信
He’s always reading me your letters.
写得太美了
They’re really beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 我们应该找个时间一起出去
Hey, you know what? We should all go out sometime.
你带上萨曼莎 来个四人约会
You bring Samantha. It’d be a double date.
她是个操作系统
She’s an operating system.
好啊 我们去做点儿有意思的事儿
Cool. Let’s do something fun.
我们可以去卡特琳娜岛
We can go to Catalina.
好吧 我问问她的意见再定
Yeah, I’ll check with her and see.
很高兴见到你 晚上玩儿得开心
It was nice to meet you. Have a good night.
你也是
Take it easy.
那些不过是信罢了
They’re just letters.
你说什么
What’s that?
那些只是别人的信
They’re just other people’s letters.

Hey.
-你还没睡吧 -没有
– You weren’t asleep, were you? – No.
那就好 我还尽量小声看你是否醒着
Good, I was trying to be quiet to see if you were awake.
我很想谈谈
I really wanted to talk.
好啊 怎么了
Okay. What’s going on?
我知道你最近经历了很多
I know you’re going through a lot…
但有件事我想跟你谈谈 好吗
but there’s something I wanted to talk to you about, okay?
好的
Yeah.
什么事
What is it?
就是…
Well, it’s just that
最近我们的关系有些疏远
things have been feeling kind of off with us.
我们最近也没有做♥爱♥
We haven’t had sex lately,
我知道我没有真实的身体
and I understand that I don’t have a body.
不不 这是正常的 知道吗
No, no, no. That’s normal. You know,
刚开始约会的时候
it’s just when you first start going out…
就像蜜月期
it’s like the honeymoon phase and,
总是在一起缠绵
you know, you have sex all the time.
这很正常
It’s normal.
好吧
Okay.
我发现了一些我觉得会有趣的事
Well, I found something that I thought could be fun.
是一项提供
It’s a service that provides
人机感情关系中替代性♥伴♥侣♥的服务
a surrogate sexual partner for an OS-human relationship.
什么
What?
你看
Here, look.
我找到了一个
I found a girl that I
我很喜欢的女孩儿 我们一直在邮件联♥系♥
really like and I’ve been e-mailing with her.
她叫伊莎贝拉 我觉得你也会喜欢她
Her name is Isabella and I think you’d really like her too.
她是个应♥召♥女还是什么
So she’s like a prostitute or something?
不 不是那样的 没有钱的交易
No, no, not at all. No, there’s no money involved.
她只是 她这样做
She’s just… She’s doing it
是因为她想成为我们感情中的一部分
because she wants to be a part of our relationship.
为什么
Why?
我是说 她甚至都不认识我们
I mean, she doesn’t even know us.
但我跟她说了我们的一切 她很兴奋
Yeah, but I told her all about us and she’s really excited.
我不知道 萨曼莎
I don’t know, Samantha,
我不觉得这是个好主意
I just don’t think it’s a good idea.
我觉得一定会伤害到谁
You know, I think somebody’s feelings are bound to get hurt.
会很有趣的 我们会一起收获很多乐趣
It’ll be fun. We’ll have fun together.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
这让我觉得很不舒服
It makes me uncomfortable.
我觉得这对我们很好 我想这么做
I think it would be good for us. I want this.
求你了 这对我真的很重要
Come on, this is really important to me.
你好 我是西奥多
Hi, I’m Theodore.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!