Come on. Follow me, pussy!
这不是它该待的地方 也不是它会待的地方
It’s not where it should be, or where it’s going to be.
这是显而易见的 我懂
Obviously. I know.
好吧 但我甚至都不确定是不是这个
Okay, but I don’t even know if this is the one.
我去年想了 大概 六个拍纪录片的点子
I’ve tried, like, six ideas for documentaries in the last year.
我要去约会了
I’m going on a date.
什么
What?
-那真是… -嗨
– That’s… – Hey.
-嗨 -你们干什么呢
– Hey. – What are you guys doing?
艾米在给我放她的一些…
Amy was gonna show me some of her…
西奥多非要让我…
Theodore is making me…
-给他看我的一些纪录片片段 -是的
– show him some of my footage. – Right.
她从没给我看过任何她的纪录片
She’s never shown me any of it.
我想瞧瞧
I want to see.
我要去约会了
Hey, I’m going on a date.
很棒吧
Isn’t that cool?
这个…还很不成熟…
This is, like, so unformed…
-可能根本不值得一看 -你就放吧
– …it’s probably not even worth watching. – Just push play.
那是你妈妈吗
Is that your mom?
是的
Yeah.
她会醒来做点什么事吗
Is she gonna wake up and do something?

No.x7f
不不 算了 那不是重点
No, no, never mind. That’s not the point.
别 别停啊
No, don’t stop.
不 算了 这个就像是…
No, never mind, okay? It’s just it’s like…
这是关于我们是如何…
It’s about how…
如何把人生的三分之一都用来睡觉的
how we spend, like, a third of our lives asleep
也许睡觉时是我们最放松的时候
and maybe that’s the time when we feel the most free.
还有 你懂的 就像…
And, you know, like…
-这完全让人听不明白是吧 -这听起来很棒啊
– That doesn’t come across…at all. – That sounds good.
假如你去采访一下你妈妈
Well, what if you interviewed your mom
问问她的梦的内容
about what her dreams were about…
然后请演员来把梦演出来呢
and then you hired actors to act them out?
也许能更清晰地表达你的论点
That might show your thesis more clearly.
-不是吗 -可能吧
– Yeah? – I mean, it might.
但那就不是纪录片了啊
But then it wouldn’t be a documentary.
抱歉 失陪一下
Sorry, excuse me.
你明白的 是吧
You understand that, right?
这怎么就不是纪录片了
How would it not be a documentary?
它还是关于你妈妈以及她的梦的
It’s still about your mother and her dreams.
怎么了
Hey, how’s it going?
-抱歉打扰你了 -没事的
– Hey, sorry to bother you. – Oh, it’s okay.
你收到了三封邮件 看起来挺紧急的
You got three e-mails and they seem urgent.
都是你的离婚律师发来的
They’re from your divorce attorney
我想知道…
and I wanted to know if…
等等 等一下
Okay. Hold on a second.
你明白吧 你明白我在说什么吧
You know? You know what I mean.
艾米 我很想多和你聊聊你的电影
Uh, hey, Amy? I want to talk more about your film,
但我得走了
but I gotta go.
好的 没事 我们晚点再聊
Okay. Don’t worry about it. We’ll talk, we’ll talk later.
是凯瑟琳的事
It’s about Catherine.
回见了 查尔斯
See you, Charles.
他说什么了
So, what did he say?
他又来问你是否准备好
Well, he’s checking in again to see if you’re ready
签离婚协议了
to sign your divorce papers.
而且他语气很重
And he sounded very aggravated.
要我把邮件读给你听吗
Do you want me to read them to you?
不 不用了
No. No.
我晚点会回复他的
I’ll respond later.
你没事吧 西奥多
You okay, Theodore?
我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
有什么我能帮得上忙的吗
Is there anything I can do?
没有 我没事
No, I’m good.
我晚点再和你聊
I’ll talk to you later.
“亲爱的奶奶
“Dear Grandma…
希望您生日旅游愉快
I hope you had a wonderful birthday cruise.
你♥他♥妈♥为何这么生我的气”
Why are you so fucking angry at me?”
删除
Delete.
-早上好 -你好
– Good morning. – Hey.
你在干嘛呢
What are you up to?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
就读读恋爱建议专栏
Just reading advice columns.
我想和所有这些人一样复杂
I want to be as complicated as all these people.
你很贴心
You’re sweet.
出什么事了吗
What’s wrong?
你怎么知道我有事
How can you tell something’s wrong?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我就是知道
I just can.
我不知道
I don’t know.
我老是梦到我的前妻凯瑟琳
I have a lot of dreams about my ex-wife, Catherine…
梦里我们就和以前一样是朋友
where we’re friends like we used to be.
而且我们不会在一起
And we’re not gonna be together
我们没在一起 但是…
and we’re not together, but…
但我们还是朋友
we’re friends still.
而且她也不会生我的气
And she’s not angry.
她很生气吗
Is she angry?
是啊
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
我觉得是我在她面前隐藏自己
I think I hid myself from her…
留她一人独自在这段关系里
and left her alone in the relationship.

Hmm.
你为什么还不离婚
Why haven’t you gotten divorced yet?
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能对她来说 这只是一张纸而已
I think for her, it’s just a piece of paper.
没有任何意义
It doesn’t mean anything.
那对你来说呢
And what about for you?
我还没准备好
I’m not ready.
我喜欢已婚这个状态
I like being married.
但你们差不多有一年没在一起了
Yeah, but you haven’t really been together for almost a year.
你又不明白失去某个你在乎的人是什么感觉
But you don’t know what it’s like to lose someone you care about.
也对
Yeah.
你说的没错
You’re right.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
不 不用道歉 是我的错
No, don’t apologize. I’m sorry.
你是对的
You’re right.
我一直在等着自己不在乎她
I keep waiting to not care about her.
西奥多
Oh, Theodore.
那是很困难的
That’s hard.
你饿了吗
You hungry?
现在不饿
Not right now.
要喝杯茶吗
Cup of tea?
不用
No.
你要不要试着把自己拽起床
Do you wanna try getting out of bed…
小可怜
mopey?
来吧
Come on.
你还是能继续沉浸在你的悲伤里的
You can still wallow in your misery.
你可以边换衣服边悲春伤秋
Just do it while you’re getting dressed.
你真是太逗了
You’re too funny.
-起床 起床 -好啦 我起来了
– Get up. Get up! – All right, I’m getting up.
起 起 起 快点 离开你的床
Up, up, up! Come on, out of bed.
好啦 我起了 我起了
All right, I’m up. I’m up!
继续走 继续走
Keep walking. Keep walking.
然后 停 现在转一圈
And stop. Now, turn around 360 degrees.
慢点 慢一点
Slower, slower.
很好
Good.
好了 停下
Okay, and stop.
向前走
Walk forward.
然后停下 打个喷嚏
And stop and sneeze.
-上帝保佑你 -谢谢
– Bless you. – Thank you.
好了 向你的右边转
Okay, turn to your right.
向你的右边转 停

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!