Then, suddenly…it happened.
找掩护
take cover!
各位
Guys.
天啊
– Jeez! – Whoa!
没错 晚安
That’s it. Good night.
战争 真是美妙
War. It’s fantastic.
把枪丢下
drop the gun.
丢掉
Drop it!
去死吧 臭美♥国♥佬♥… 没话说了吧 像条狗
You will die, yankee bastard-man…how you say… like a dog.
转过去
Now March!
转过去
March!
我要将你就地正♥法♥ 你这帝♥国♥主♥义♥美国大笨猪
Now I kill you where you stand yankee doodle dork pig.
狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Slippery rascal.
巴格达屠夫 喂
Butcher of Baghdad. Hello.
喂 你好
Oh, hello.
是谁 是谁
Who is it?
是你老婆希拉蕊海珊
It’s your wife… Hillary Rodham Hussein.
喔 老天爷 阿弥陀佛 菩萨保佑 我可真笨
Jesus, Mary, Joseph! I’m so stupid!
我忘了去洗衣店接她
I was supposed to pick her up at the laundromat!
告诉她我在健身房♥ 不…我出城洽公了
Tell her I’m at… No, no… out of town on business.
…说有炸♥弹♥ 毒气 执行死刑
A bombing. Gassing. A last-minute execution.
– 跟她说好话 让她相信 – 对不起 你刚好错过了
Tell her something. Make it up.I’m sorry. You just missed him.
我欠你一次
Ah! I owe you one.
阿里麦格罗 我的眼睛
Ali McGraw! My eyes!
你这小… 我要把你切成西瓜片
Infidel! I’m going to split you like a melon!
我要把你碎尸万段
Now I will kill you until you die from it.
就凭你这猪耳朵
In a pig’s ear!
– 总统先生 – 猪食很难吃的
Mr. President! Thufferin’ thuccotash!
看来你的前肢在后腿上面 撒旦
Looks like the upper hand is on the other foot, Saddam.
就是这样
Uh-oh!
我的皮是石棉做的
My skin’s made of asbestos.
在奠边府碰巧订做的
Tanning parlor action at Dien Bien Phu.
去完成你的任务 让我来跟他比划比划
Go about your business, son. I’ve got a bone to settle with this guy.
是的 长官 我去救戴斯特
Yes, sir. I’ll get Dexter.
咱们来公平打斗吧
Let’s make this a fair fight.
我一直在等你来 欧比旺
I’ve been waiting for you, O Big One.
我们终于见面了 我的功力完成了
We meet at last. The circle is complete.
– 现在我是主宰 – 只是邪恶的主宰 撒旦
Now I am the master! Only the master of evil, Saddam.
你的能量…
Your powers are…
你的能量太微弱 老家伙 你不该来的
Your powers are weak, old man. You shouldn’t have come.
我已经来了 咱们就用老规矩比划吧
Yeah, well, I have.We’ll settle this the old navy way…
先死者输
First guy to die loses! Hah!
水 水 水 拜托 水…
water…water. Water, please.
– 上锁了 从里面反锁的 – 不
It’s locked from the inside.- No!
– 该死 – 我们死定了
– Damn it!
我们全死定了
We’ll all die!
– 控制一下自己 兄弟 – 轰掉它
Control yourself! Blow it!
– 这不是我们的财产 – 轰啊 轰啊
It’s not our property. Do it!
喔 杰皮托先生…
[Burbling] Oh, Mr. Gepetto…
来吧 杀吧 我什么都不会说的
go ahead. Shoot. You’ll get nothing from me.
你这肮脏鬼 我唾弃肮脏鬼
You are filth. I spit in the face of filth.
– 戴斯特 我是来救你的 – 你是美国人
Dexter, I’ve come to get you out of here. You’re American.
是的 我从美国来的
Yes. I’m from America.
咱们走我的朋友 我比任何人都渴望自♥由♥
Let’s go. My friend, I yearn for freedom as much as anyone…
但我不会为任何人而逃
but I run from no man.
你一定得跟我走
You’ve got to come with me.
我没法走路 他们…
I can’t walk away.
他们把我的鞋带绑在一起
They’ve tied my shoelaces together.
打了死结
A knot.
真是混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
此次任务失败 善后已处理好 我们即将起飞
I’m aborting the mission. Envelope is closed. We’re lifting off.
到了 四十五块钱
Here you go. It’s 4.50.
没想到你们成功了
I didn’t think you’d make it.
大家快上机 我们即将离开此地
Everybody on board. We’re leaving.
其他人怎么办 我们不能留下他们
What about the others? We just can’t leave them.
筝一下 我…我不能再走了 我要喝水
Wait. I…I can’t go any further. I need a drink.
好 只喝一点 停 停在这儿
O.K., right a bit. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop.
向下一点 向下一点 就是这儿 一点都不冰 这有过滤吗
Stop there. Down a bit. There. That’s not very cold. Is this filtered?
他们的大炮随时会打过来 我们必须起航
Their artillery will be down on us in seconds.
不 如果我们现在走了 塔波和戴斯特会被留在这
We have to lift off. Then we’ll lose Topper and Dexter.
你打的就是这个主意 对吧 米雪儿
But that’s been the idea all along, hasn’t it, Michelle?
你的美丽不减当年 拉玛达 你怎么会知道
You’re looking beautiful as ever, Ramada. How did you know?
我本来不知道 当我看到你时 就猜到了
I didn’t. It all came together when I saw you here.
我想起你在我的纪念册上写的字
I thought back to your inscription in my yearbook.
你写着:”记住我们在演讲课的事
You wrote, “Remember all the fun we had in speech class.
这辈子你休想有好日子过”
I’ll fuck up your life if it’s the last thing I do.”
然后我想起来上次在哪儿看过这话
Then I realized where I had last seen this.
我到底做了什么让你报复心这么重
What could I have done to make you so vindictive?
看在老天份上 你们本来就认识
Looks like you gals know each other.
拉玛达 你真的没感觉吗
Oh, Ramada, how could you have been so blind?
你是那么地投入于竞选大学小姐 而没注意到我的存在
You were always too wrapped up being “Miss Perfect College” to notice me.
你是没理由去理会 一个不起眼的室有的感觉
Why concern yourself with the feelings of one insignificant roommate?
在一个不平几的日子 一次不可思议的经验
One fabulous day…one incredible experience.
我不知道那对你那么重要
I had no idea it meant so much to you.
我永远记得那天仿如昨日一般
I remember that day as though it were yesterday.
那场实验的兴奋
The exhilaration of experimenting…
彼此分享新的经验 如此危险
Sharing something so new…so dangerous…
– 如此亲密 – 继续
so intimate. Go on.
我永远忘不了你的眼神
And I’ll never forget the look on your face
忘不了汗水闪烁在你的肌肤上
the way the sweat glistened on your hard body.
然后你将我的脚踝绑起
Then you tied my ankles
绑的很紧 很紧
tighter…tighter…
但这是不对的 这是违反自然的
but it just wasn’t right. It wasn’t natural.
高空弹跳根本就是很危险的运动
Bungee jumping is just too dangerous a sport.
高空弹跳 就这样
Bungee jumping? That’s it?
你怎能这么做 你怎么能害 这么多无辜的人
Michelle, how could you hurt so many innocent people?
拉玛达 为什么你做起来如此简单
Oh, Ramada, it was always so easy for you.
你永远不会了解的
How could you ever understand?
是我害戴斯特被俘虏的 因为我要让你痛苦
I had Dexter imprisoned because I wanted you to suffer
– 就像你让我痛苦一样 – 你这傻瓜
as much as you made me suffer. You fool.
然后…我发现我无法赢得塔波的心
When I discovered I couldn’t win Topper’s heart
因为他仍然爱着你… 我要让你们葬生此地
because he still loved you I tried to have you all killed.
他…他仍爱着我
He… he still loves me.
你背叛了美国
You turned your back on America
只因为你个人的嫉妒心 你要为此付出代价
because of your own petty jealousy. You’re gonna pay for this.
铝制的侧面 十年保证 永远不必油漆
Aluminum siding. 10-year guarantee. I’ll never have to be painted.
这样没法阻止我的 你们这些混♥蛋♥
It’ll take more than that to stop me, you devils.
别摇我
Don’t jiggle me.
阿维尔 麦多 快来这里 去直升机那儿
Advil, Midol, get over here. To the helicopter.
他们惹错了独♥裁♥者
They dicked with the wrong dictator!
这回开战了
This means war.
这儿交给我 孩子
You’d better let me handle this, son.
你流了好多汗
Ew. You’re so sweaty.
– 我就知道你能搞定 – 来的正是时候
[Walters] I knew you’d make it. It’s about time.
– 米雪儿 – 她是破坏者
Michelle. She’s our saboteur.
塔波 看在往日的份上 帮我松绑好吗
Topper, can you get me off the hook?
对不起 可人儿 没法度 你出♥卖♥♥♥了世界上最伟大的国家
I’m sorry, precious. No can do. You sold out the greatest country in the world.
想想…我还用了你的痣 把他带走
And to think…I wore your mole. Get her out of here.
戴斯特
Dexter?
拉玛达
Ramada.
亲爱的戴斯特 他们怎能这样对待你的鞋带
Oh, dear Dexter. Look what they’ve done to your shoelaces.
亲爱的 你不会知道我经历过的一切
Oh, my darling. You’ve no idea what I’ve just been through.
但现在我们又在一起了 未来是如此可期待
But now we’re together again we have so much to look forward to.
我要完成所有作品”唐纳休””贺拉朵”
I want to do it all…Donahue, Geraldo…
“莎莉杰西”那个黑女人叫什么来着
Sally. Jesse. Oh, and who’s that black chick? Uh…
– “欧普拉”- 对 对 连她也要
Oprah. Yes. Yes. Her, too.
咱们走吧 这儿愈来愈危险
Let’s go. It’s getting hot here.
你们走吧 我要回去救总统
I’m going back for the president.
塔波
Topper…
我要和你一起留在这儿
I’m staying with you.
你得和戴斯特一起搭直升机走 你是属于那儿的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!