Yeah.

You walk in on a funeral for a fucking fan belt?
你为了风扇皮带闯进教堂?
Well, let me just go dump the casket in the ground. I’ll be right there.
我先埋了死人再来帮你们的忙
Look, we’re sorry. Yeah.
真的很抱歉 是啊
That’s twice today. I’m an asshole.
我今天当了两次混♥蛋♥
Let’s just go back to the road. Hey.
咱们回去吧 喂
Hey, I’m sorry. You know, someone very special to me passed.
对不起 我的亲人过世
And I didn’t mean to take it out on you.
我不是故意的
No, no, no. It’s totally understandable.
没关系 我们完全能体谅
I reckon things will wrap up soon.
告别式就快结束了
Why don’t I meet you guys back at the station in about a half?
半小时后在加油站见
That’d be great, if that’s okay. Yeah.
真的可以吗? 行啦
Great.
太好了
What?
怎么了?
Nothing. Looks like your fan club’s gotten a little bigger.
没事 看来你的粉丝越来越多了
Are you serious? Yeah. I am serious.
不是吧? 我是说真的
It’s obvious Dalton still has a crush on you.
道顿也在暗恋你
Oh, my God.
天啊
Okay, that’s three times today. You’re an asshole.
这是你今天第三次当混♥蛋♥
Let’s go see your famous house of wax.
咱们去参观蜡像馆吧
But I’m still your favorite asshole, right?
我是你最爱的混♥蛋♥ 对吧?
Always.
永远都是
I don’t know what you expect to see in here.
这里有什么好看的?
It is wax. Like, literally.
实际上整栋房♥子都是蜡做的
You’re not gonna go in there, are you? Yeah.
你不是要进去吧? 是啊
Doesn’t “closed” mean “l don’t want you in here”?
休馆应该不能进去吧?
Relax. I just wanna take a quick look.
没事啦 我只想看一下
What if someone’s here? Hello?
搞不好有人在 有人在吗?
Anyone in here?
有人在吗?
See? We’re fine.
瞧 没事啦
How cool is this? Everything in here is wax. The floor, the walls.
酷毙了 地板跟墙壁都是蜡做的
Look at this. This is wax. Yeah. Cool. Awesome.
你看 这也是蜡做的 是啊 酷毙了
Who are these people supposed to be? I don’t know.
这些人到底是谁? 不晓得
Aren’t there supposed to be famous people in a wax museum?
蜡像不都是些名人吗?
I don’t recognize this guy.
我不认得这家伙
“Trudy opens House of Wax. ”
杜蒂蜡像馆
“Trudy’s wax carvings are a hit at the state fair. ”
杜蒂的蜡像在博览会大受欢迎
“Trudy and husband are expecting first child. ”
杜蒂即将产下第一个孩子
Since when is a wax sculptor a celebrity?
蜡像雕刻家是这里的名人?
I don’t know. Small town, I guess.
只有小镇才有这种事
That’s right. You like small towns.
没错 你最爱小镇
I didn’t say I wasn’t gonna like New York,
我没说我不会喜欢纽约
I just said I haven’t made a decision yet.
我只是说我还没决定
I still have time, all right?
我还有时间考虑
Well, I’d really like you to be there with me.
我希望你跟我一起去
“Oh, no. There’s a fire. Help me, Carly.
糟糕 失火了 救命啊
I’m melting. My skirt’s gonna catch fire. My legs are burned.
我快要融化了 裙子着火了 火烧到腿上了
Cut it out, please. You’re my hero. ”
别闹了啦 救救我 你是我的英雄
That’s not cool.
少无聊了
Hey, Car. There’s a dog for you.
卡莉 这儿有一只小狗
Hey, puppy. You a little wax dog too? What up, dog?
你是只小蜡像狗狗 你好吗?
Jesus!
我的妈呀
That is cool.
酷毙了
Yeah, laugh it up.
哈哈 尽管笑吧
What’s a dog doing in here anyway?
这只小狗怎么会在这儿?
“Vincent”?
“文生”
Another Vincent.
又是文生的作品
This Vincent guy’s quite the artist.
这个文生真是位艺术家
Yeah, I think this Vincent guy needs therapy.
我看他得看心理医生
I mean, look how detailed this is. Tell me this doesn’t look real.
你看…这些蜡雕做得真好 就跟真的一样
I don’t really care.
我才不管呢
I mean, not that it’s bad, but everything made out of wax?
不是做得不好 只是全都是蜡做的
Don’t you think that’s a little weird?
有点诡异
Those aren’t wax.
那些就不是蜡做的
Oh, whatever.
随便啦
When do you think the last person was here?
这儿有多久没人来了?
A while, probably.
一定很久了
What? What is it? I just saw someone.
怎么了? 我看到有人
lt was probably just a wax thing. No, no.
也许只是蜡像 不是
It wasn’t a wax thing. It was moving and it was freaky-looking.
不是蜡像 会动 超恐怖的
I’ll go check it out.
我出去看看
Wade, where are you going? Don’t leave me.
你去哪儿? 别丢下我
Wade, come on. Hang here a second.
韦德 别去 在这儿等我
No. Wait.
不要去
What’s wrong? This place is freaking me out.
你到底是怎么了? 这地方超恐怖的
Calm down. There’s no one here. Please, I just wanna go.
别怕 外面没有人 我只想要离开
Okay. Okay. We’ll go to the station, then.
好 我们去加油站吧
Oh, dude, I had to pee so bad, man.
老兄 我忍♥了好久
Come on, dude.
快点啦
Hey, you guys gonna have sex?
你们要办事吗?
What? Because me and Paige are.
什么? 我跟佩姬要爽一下
So you two go pick them up. All right.
你们去接他们 好吧
Hey, Paige. Yeah?
佩姬 干嘛?
Nick and Dalton are gonna go get them. Why? We can go.
尼克跟道顿要去接他们 我们可以去呀
Oh, baby. Come on, I’m tired of driving. Okay.
拜托 我开车开累了 好啦
Why don’t you let my man drive.
换这位老兄开车
Really?
真的吗?
You heard him. Move. Give me the damn keys.
听到没 上车 车钥匙给我
Okay. Very slow. Thank you.
好啦 慢慢来
I don’t think this is cool, just coming in like this.
我们就这样闯进来不太好
What? Look, the door was unlocked.
门又没锁
He said he’d be half an hour, he’s been 45 minutes.
他说半小时 但已经过了45分钟了
I’m sure he won’t mind.
他应该不会介意
You know, if your brother and his yes man hadn’t come along…
你哥和他的跟班不一起来的话
we would’ve fit with Blake. None of this would’ve happened.
一辆车够坐 就不会搞这么麻烦
Once again, that’s not my fault.
那又不是我的错
I don’t understand his beef with me.
我对他很友善
I’ve tried to be cool with him. Nick’s got beef with everybody.
他干嘛不爽我? 他对谁都不爽
You just can’t take it personally. Yeah, I guess.
别太介意 好吧
Nick and I always used to stick together,
我跟尼克以前老是黏在一起
and then when we were in junior high…
后来上了国中
and Nick would get into trouble here and there
他就开始惹麻烦
and our parents would always, like…
我爸妈总是…
compare us. I was the good twin…
拿我跟他比 我是乖的那个双胞胎
and Nick was the evil twin, as he likes to say.
他是坏的那一个 就像他说的那样
He kind of got this image.
既然大家都觉得他很坏
He totally played it up as if that’s what he had to be or something.
他就真的变坏给大家看
It’s already getting dark. I hate the winter.
天开始黑了 我好讨厌冬天
He’s got everything but a 15-inch.
他就是没有15寸风扇皮带
I’ll just have to use a 16-inch.
只好用16寸的
Make it work somehow. You plan on stealing that?
应该可以用吧 你打算用偷的吗?
No. We didn’t know how much longer you were gonna be…
不是 我们不知道还要等多久
and, you know, we didn’t wanna interrupt again.
也不想再闯进教堂
I left you money on the counter, but you don’t have the right size.
我把钱放在柜台 不过尺寸不合
You don’t have any 15inches. I do at the house.
你没有15寸风扇皮带 我家里有
I hope you’re not getting the wrong idea that we’re in here.
请你不要误会我们
No, it’s okay.
没关系
Does that cover it? It’s close enough.
这些钱够吗? 差不多
Why don’t we get the one you need? It’s only a couple of blocks.
到我家拿吧 只有两个街口
Yeah, all right. You keep fan belts at your house?
好吧 你把风扇皮带放在家里?
I get things delivered there when I’m not here.
有些零件会寄到我家
If you wanna hold on to the 16, that’s fine by me.
你想用16寸的也无所谓
No, no, no. It’s okay.
不 没关系
Hey, you mind if I use your restroom real fast?
我能不能借上一下厕所?
Oh, up at the house. That one’s out of order.
到我家上吧 这里的坏了
All right.
好吧
So is it too late to sign Carly up for that beauty pageant?
卡莉参加选美还来得及吗?
Now, unfortunately it is, because you would’ve won hands down.
来不及了 不然你肯定会赢
Thank you. That house of wax is pretty cool.
谢谢你 蜡像馆超酷的
You went inside? Yeah.
你们进去过? 对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!