惊声尖叫4
-喂 -你好
– Hello? – Hello.
-什么事 -你是谁
– Uh, yes? – Who is this?
-你找谁 -你是谁
– Who are you calling? – Who am I speaking to?
-你打错了 -谁啊
– Wrong number. – Who was that?
-没谁 -你选好电影了吗
– Oh, nobody. – Did you pick a movie?
选好了 我们看恐怖片《电锯惊魂4》
Yeah, we re gonna go scary: Saw IV.
我在电影院看过了 特烂
Oh, I saw that in theaters. It sucks.
一点都不可怕 特别恶心
It’s not scary, it’s gross.
我讨厌色情虐杀那一套
I hate all that torture porn shit.
你究竟怎么想的
How do you really feel?
我喜欢竖锯[《电锯惊魂》主角]
Well, I like Jigsaw.
他杀人很有创意
I think he kills people very creatively.
但你根本不在乎谁死了
But you don’t give a shit who dies
因为对角色毫无挖掘
’cause there’s no character development.
只有尸体肢解 血液喷溅
It’s just body parts whipping and blood spewing.
你给谁发信息呢
Who you keep texting?
我在脸书上有个狂热粉丝
I have a Facebook stalker.
他不停地给我留言
He keeps leaving me messages.
-都说些什么 -就说些你好
– Nah, like what? – Just stuff like: Hey,
怎么样 你很性感 我想杀了你…
what’s up? You are hot. I want to kill you…
-删了他 -我删了 但他又加进来了
– Well, delete him. – I did it, but he hacked its way back in.
那就举报他
Or report him.
他身材很赞 想看吗
He is really hot, tho. You wanna see?
这是查宁·塔图姆
That’s Channing Tatum.
才不是 真的吗
It is not. Is it?
嗯 代言阿贝克隆比[美国时装品牌]时的照片
Yeah, from his Abercrombie days.
你被耍了
You were being punk’d.
-喂 -你是谁
– Hello? – Who is this?
一个被你搞得更抓狂的人
The more impatient version of the person you just spoke to.
很抱歉 你不必那么欠打啊
I am sorry. You don’t have to be a bitch about it.
我当然不必 咬我啊
Of course I don’t. Eat me.
你敢挂我电♥话♥
You hang up on me and
-我就割断你的脖子 -谁啊
– I cut through your neck until I feel bone! – Who is it?
找你的
It’s for you.
-你好 -你是谁
– Hello? – Who is this?
我是楚蒂 你是谁
It’s Trudie. Who’s this?
我是你死前见到的最后一个人
This is the last person you ever gonna see alive.
-是恶作剧 挂掉 -你为什么让我接
– It’s a prank. Hang up. – Why did you give the phone to me?
-你有狂热粉丝啊 -锁门了没
– You are the one with a stalker. – Are the doors locked?
别大惊小怪
Don’t freak out.
别管它
Let it ring.
是那个粉丝 他说”接电♥话♥”
It’s from stalker boy. He said “Answer the phone”.
听着 这是个玩笑 楚蒂
For God’s sake, it’s a joke, Trudie.
也许是莱克西或凯伦
It’s probably Lexie or Karen.
-你去哪 -去看前门锁上没
– Where are you going? – To make sure the front door is locked.
-不 别开门 -你反应过度了
– No, don’t open it. – You’re overreacting.
只是个玩笑 楚蒂
It’s a joke, Trudie, ok?
有人建了个马甲
Someone made a dummy profile.
他们只是想吓唬你
They re just trying to scare you.
等等 谁在外面
Wait. Who is it?
我说 是谁啊
I said, who is it?
我们报♥警♥吧
Let’s call the cops.
“我打赌你不敢开门”
“I dare you to open the door.”
不 雪莉 别开 别开 我害怕
No, Sherri, don’t. No, don’t, I’m scared.
可能是熟人 丽莎 贝莉 韦恩
It could be anyone that we know. Lisa, Bailey, Wayne.
或者是不太可能的查宁·塔图姆
Or the hoped-for long shot, Channing Tatum.
根本没有人
There is nobody out here.
他说什么
What is it say?
他说”我不在外面 我就在你旁边”
It says “I’m not outside, I am right beside you. ”
楚蒂
Trudie!
楚蒂 天啊
Trudie… oh, my God.
血腥刺杀6
-开什么玩笑 -怎么了
– Fucking kidding me? – What?
真♥他♥妈♥蠢 太扯淡了
That was so fucking stupid. Pure horse shit.
我们刚刚目睹了恐怖片的死亡
The death of horror right here in front of us!
我吓着了 挺吓人的
I jumped. It scared me.
一个脸书凶手吗 你开玩笑吧
A fucking Facebook killer? You re kidding me right?
现在该是推特凶手了 那更合理
I guess now it would be Twitter. That’d make more sense.
一群能说会道的高中生坐在一起
A bunch of articulate teens sit around
剖析恐怖片 直到鬼脸把他们一个个杀死
and deconstruct horror movies until Ghostface kills them one by one.
简直老套到极点
It’s been done to death.
自我意识后现代元故事那套
The whole self-aware post-modern meta-shit.
1996年就用烂的梗
Stick a fork in 1996 already.
我喜欢《血腥刺杀》系列 它们更恐怖
I like the Stab movies. They are scarier.
不像外星人 僵尸或者东方女鬼
It’s not aliens or zombies or little Asian ghost girls.
挺真实的
There is something real
一个家伙拿着刀…突然爆发
about a guy with a knife who just … snaps.
-这真可能发生 -我受不了了
– It can really happen. – I can’t do it.
这些人不知道什么时候该收手
These people don’t know when to stop.
他们反复用同样的桥段
They just keep recycling the same shit.
甚至开场 总是有个倒霉的女孩
Even the opening scene, there is always some random girl
接到电♥话♥ 然后必然被杀死
who gets a call that undoubtedly ends up getting her killed.
剧情都猜得到 没什么悬念
It’s all so predictable. There’s no element of surprise.
你可以预料一切
You can see everything coming.
吓到了吗
Did that surprise you?
这都是你自己的错
It’s your own fault.
-为什么 -因为你太啰嗦了
– Why? – Because you talk too much.
现在闭嘴看电影吧
Now shut the fuck up and watch the movie.
血腥刺杀7
天呐 我超爱这部
Oh my God. I love it.
我看过五遍了 每次都吓到我
I’ve seen it five times, and it still gets me every time.
开玩笑吧 我真不理解
You re kidding? I don’t get it.
就好比电影《阴阳魔界》
Ok, it’s like the Twilight Zone.
-《阴阳魔界》… -电影里的电影
– Twilight zone… – A movie within a movie.
我明白 但那不合逻辑
I get that. But it’s illogical..
如果《血腥刺杀7》的开场是《血腥刺杀6》
It begs the question that if the beginning of Stab 7
那《血腥刺杀6》开场是《血腥刺杀5》吗
is Stab 6 then is the beginning of Stab 6 Stab 5?
如果是这样 那《血腥刺杀4》呢
And if so, what is Stab 4 about?
你想多了
You re over thinking it.
是我想多了 还是拍电影的人
Am I or did whoever ever make it,
没想到这点 我不看这种电影是有原因的
just under think it, there’s a reason I don’t watch these movies?
真不敢相信你没看过
I can’t believe you haven’t seen them.
我们可是住在伍兹伯勒
We live in Woodsboro.
这和伍兹伯勒没关系吧
It has nothing to do with Woodsboro.
你不是说《血腥刺杀》是真事改编的吗
I thought you said Stab was based on true stories.
最初三部曲是以希德妮·普莱斯考特为原型
The first three, the original trilogy is based off of Sidney Prescott.
但她后来为此威胁说要起诉他们
But then she threatened to sue them if they used her story
于是他们就开始编故事
so they just started making stuff up.
《血腥刺杀5》还有时空穿越 是至今最差的一部
Stab 5 has time travel, which is by far the worst.
这故事每年都说不腻吗
Don’t we hear enough about this story every year?
至少伍兹伯勒因此有点名气
At least Woodsboro is known for something.
你听见了吗
Did you hear that?
没有 我什么都没听到
Uh, no, I didn’t hear anything.
我听到了
I did.
珍妮 别想吓我
Jenny, don’t try to scare me.
我没想吓你
I am not trying to scare you.
你老这么做
You do it all the time.
不 我没有
No, I don’t.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我说了 我听到有声音
I told you, I heard something.
我知道你是想吓我
I know you re trying to scare me.
我没有
I am not.
是什么
What is it?
我肯定忘记关我房♥里的窗户了
I must have left the window in my room open.
-能接一下吗 玛妮 -好
– Could you get that? Marnie? – Yeah.
-喂 -你好 你是谁
– Hello? – Hello. Who is this?
玛妮 你是谁
Marnie. Who is this?
我是你死前见到的最后一个人
This is the last person you ever gonna see alive.
什么
What?
-对不起 我忍♥不住 -你这个贱♥人♥
– I am sorry. I had to. – You bitch!
-一点都不好笑 -某人每年都上当

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!