-你想不想摸摸我?
Do you want to touch me, Nathan,
or what?
-Yes.
Yes.
-可怜的孩子.
Poor baby.
谢谢你,弗兰克.你是最棒的.
Thank you, Frank. You’re the best.
我愿意为你做任何事,亲爱的.
Anything and everything for you,
my dear.
弗兰克和我知道
You see, Frank and l both know…
要避免什么 因为我们的外表.
what it is to be shunned
because of our appearance.
那种强迫人类鄙视自己的企图
“The attempt to force
human beings…”
我管这叫地狱.安德烈·马尔罗
“to despise themselves is
what l call hell.” – Andre Malraux.
阿门
Amen.
抱歉,这地方停车真♥他♥妈♥麻烦.
Sorry, parking’s a bitch
at this place.
马路对面有的是停车地方.
There’s an overflow lot
across the street.
是的,我发现了。
Yeah, l found it.
过了蒂尔顿.你不会错过的.
Just over on Tilton.
You can’t miss it.
就挨着V.A.医院.
Right next to the V.A. hospital.
我们会很高兴验证你的存根.
Uh, we’d be happy
to validate your stub.
把它们系上.
Uh, tie ’em up.
好的,菲菲,把你的手给我,快点.
With pleasure. All right, Fifi,
give me your hands. Come on.
Oui.

Stay.
不好.
Bad.
起来.
Get up.
停.
Stop.
把你的衣服脱了.
Take off your clothes.
快点.
Come on.
脱下.
Off.
我们回到自然去,你和我.
We’re going back to nature,
you and l.
我会重新训练你.-我会再次让你感到自♥由♥.
l’m going to retrain you.
l’m going to make you free again.
-但我现在喜欢做人.
But l like being human now.
-我想成为我以前的样子?
l want to be the way l was before?
-很好!我来给你展示怎么做.
Good! l’m going to show you how.
于是我重新接受了教育,先生.
And so began my re-education,
gentlemen.
莱拉教了我很多.她是一位严厉却公正的老师.
Lila taught me so much.
She was a stern but fair teacher.
随着时间的推移 我开始记起生活在一个
And over time, l began to remember
the joy of living…
纯正的生命国度里的快乐.
in a pure state of being.
但是其他的一些事情也发生了 一些明显人类的东西.
But something else happened as well,
something perhaps distinctly human.
孩子,你从这个角度看起来真美.
Boy, you look so good
from this angle.
Shh.
对不起.
Sorry.
你今晚看上去很可爱
You’re looking lovely this evening.
嗨,我叫帕夫.我是一位完美的绅士.
Hello, my name is Puff.
l am a perfect gentleman.
你想不想摸摸我,内森?
Do you want to touch me, Nathan,
or what?
我觉得内森有些不对劲.
l think something is wrong
with Nathan.
我也觉得他有些不对劲.
l, too, think something is wrong
with you, Nathan.
你变了,你喜怒无常.叱呵别人
You have changed. You are moody.
You lash out.
我感觉你和我做♥爱♥的时候 你就像和陌生人做♥爱♥!
l feel when you make love to me,
you really make love to someone else!
他做♥爱♥的时候几乎不看我.
He hardly looks at me
during our love-making sessions.
如果你是我的女人,我会一刻不停的看着你.
l would never stop looking at you
if you were my girl.
妈妈,你能不能告诉韦恩停止…-勾引我的女朋友
Mother, will you please tell Wayne
to stop hitting on my girlfriend.
-他才6岁,内森.
He s a six-year-old boy, Nathan.
他在勾引她.那不是勾引她么?
He’s hitting on her.
That’s not hitting on her?
平静点,没人勾引任何人.
Calm down.
No one’s hitting on anyone.
也许你该从你哥哥那学着
Maybe you could learn something from
your brother…
怎样对待女人.
about how to treat a woman.
你不爱我了么,还是其他什么?告诉我,就现在!
Do you no longer love me? Or what?
Tell me now!
果然不出我所料.从树上下来.
Just as l suspected.
Get down from the tree.
噢,拜托.
Oh, please.
那就是你发出的声音么
ls that as articulate
as you can be…
在我花了那么多时间教了你以后?
after all the time
l spent teaching you?
看在上帝的份上,我们讨论过维特根斯坦.
We discussed Wittgenstein,
for God’s sake.
在这个主题上.并不是说你有任何启发性的观点
Not that you ever had anything
enlightening to say on the subject.
别担心,莱拉.
Don’t worry, Lila.
我在这只是为了帕夫.
l’m only here for Puff.
我现在和加布里埃尔在一起了.
l’m with Gabrielle now.
她是一个非常好的女孩.
She’s a wonderful girl.
没那么出汗脏兮兮的
Not some sweaty, dirty, lusty girl.
我可以碰你么,莱拉?
Can l touch you, Lila?
只是闻闻 你现在是什么味道.肮脏而充满了力量.
Just smell you, how you smell now,
all dirty and powerful.
请教我做一个猿猴,我会很努力学的.
Please teach me to be an ape, too.
l’ll study really hard.
瞧,我已经在练习了.
See, l’ve been practicing.
我不是非常擅长这个,但是你看,我试着做呢.
l’m not really good at it yet,
but watch. l’m trying.
请把枪放下.让我们理智点.
Put the gun down. Please, let’s be
reasonable human beings here.
你和莱拉留在这过你们的自然生活,我走.
Look, you and Lila stay and
have your natural life.
你再也不会看到我了.我不是一只猿猴.
l’ll go. You’ll never see me again.
l’m not an… ape.
我能说话么?我必须得说话.
Can l talk? l have to talk.
你好,内森.
Hello, Nathan.
见到你很高兴.
Nice to see you.
允许我解释我的想法.
Allow me to explain my position.
在你发现我之前
Before you found me,
我的生活很简单,我和我的世界相处的和谐而融洽.
l was a simple complete being
in harmony with my world.
认识你之后,我变得奸诈,卑鄙,完全与我的周围环境
After you, l became duplicitous,
anal, totally out of touch…
失去了联♥系♥.
with my surroundings.
这么跟你说吧,内森 我变成了你.
ln a word, Nathan, l became you.
莱拉让我重新认识了我自己.
Lila has reintroduced me to myself.
嗨,莱拉.
Hello, Lila.
我爱你并且尊敬你.
l love and honor you.
我认为你应该把枪放下.
l think you should put the gun down.
拜托!你不要打断我!
Please! Don’t interrupt me.
你是多么的粗暴.
How very rude of you.
语言,语言,语言.
Words. Words, words, words.
语言就是魔鬼!
Words are evil!
难道不是么?我们使用的这些语言?
Ah, are they not evil,
these words we use? Hmm?
有谁知道的含义么?
Does anyone know the definition
of simultanagnosia?
在莱拉拯救我之前,我一直装作很积极的样子
l was intending to look it up
before Lila saved me.
没法把部分当做是一个整体的部分
lt’s the inability to perceive
elements as components of a whole.
谢谢!谢谢!我的荣幸.
Thank you! Thank you. My pleasure.
别客气.再见到你很高兴.
Don’t mention it.
Good to see you again.
住口!行不行…现在我很困惑.
Stop! Okay, now l’m confused.
没有任何事情是正确的.我需要意义.
Nothing’s right.
l need to make sense.
我需要…
l need, need, need to make sense.
我需要…
l need, l need, l need,
l need to make sense.
-我需要…
-帕夫
– l need to make–
– Puff.
你太激动了.
You’re agitated.
-我说话!是我!我在说话!不是你!是我!
l talk! l! l talk!
Not you! l! l talk!
我说话!我唱歌♥.我跳舞.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!