this Sunday. It’s gonna be ridiculous.
我给一个朋友办的派对
I’m hosting it for a friend of mine.
你女儿听说过的
Every young famous person
所有名人都会在
your daughter’s ever heard of will be there.
她喜欢的她讨厌的都在
Everybody she loves and everybody she hates.
你会觉得乏味的 但这是你赎罪的机会
You’ll find it very tedious but that’s your penance.
把她带来 我保证她会再爱上你的
Bring her here, and I promise you she’ll love you again.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
爹地 这个房♥子太酷了 – 嗯
Daddy, this house is so cool. – Hmm.
不可思议
This is fucking retarded.
这是我一生中最不可思议的一天
This is the most retarded fucking day of my life.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me too.
就像是… 什么
That’s like, what?
爹地 你都知道都谁在这里吗
Daddy, do you see who all’s here?
是的 这太…
Yes, it’s all very…
哦 哇 Grace在那
Oh, wow, there’s Grace.
嗯 那是Grace – 她太美了
Yup, that’s Grace. – She’s so pretty.
哦 天哪 – 什么
Oh, my God. – What?
那是Leslie Goodwin
That’s Leslie Goodwin.
我一生都在期待与他见面呢
I’ve been wanting to meet him my whole life.

Ew.
他不是娈童犯吗
Isn’t he a child molester?
据说 — 只是谣言
Allegedly. – That’s just a rumor.
爹地 他是娈童犯 – 你不知道 China
Dad, he’s a child molester. – You don’t know that, China.
那只是流言
It’s-that’s just a story.
呃 天啊 他很恶心
Ugh, God, he’s gross.
嗯 但是他很性感
Yeah, but he’s sexy.
Zash 拜托
Zash, come on.
你知道吗 China 你不能这么诋毁一个人
You know, China, you shouldn’t say things like that about a person
诋毁一个只听过八卦而素未谋面的人
that you don’t know who you just heard rumors about.
好的 他还和年龄很小的女士约会
Okay, well, he also dates really young women.
而他感觉有80多岁吧
And he’s what, like 80 years old?
他是个伟大的艺术家
He’s a great artist.
可能是过去30年来最好的剧作家 导演
Probably the best writer, film maker in the last 30 years or more.
他的私生活与别人无关
Now his private life is, that’s not anybody’s business.
如果他真的娈童的话
It is, if he’s molesting children.
你怎么知道你了解他呢
What makes you think that that’s something that you know about him?
Glen 嗨 – 嗨
Glen! Hi! – Hi!
哦 我很高兴你来了
Oh, I’m so happy that you came.
这就是? – 这是China
Is this? – This is China…
这是 我 她的朋友Zasha
and this is uh, my- is her friend, Zasha.
Sasha还是Zasha
Sasha or Zasha?
怎么称呼都行 – 哦 Zasha好一些
Whatever you want. – Oh, I love Zasha.
你是China – 是的 嗨
And you’re China! Hi. – Yes, hi.
很高兴见到你 – 也很高兴见到你
It’s nice to meet you. – It’s nice to meet you, too.
你♥爸♥爸是天才 China
Your dad’s a genius, China.
哦 呃 有时候吧
Oh, uh, sometimes, I guess.
是真的 可能他是你♥爸♥爸你会觉得怪怪的 但是实话…
It’s true! I’m sure this is annoying because he’s your father, but honestly…
哦 Les Leslie 过来
Oh, Les, Leslie, come here.
嗨 – mua
Hi. – Mwah.
Leslie Goodwin 这是Glen China和Zasha
Leslie Goodwin, this is Glen, China and Zasha.

Hi.
嗨 我很很很荣幸见到你
Hi, it’s my manna-my-mynard to meet you.
你叫China?
Y-your name is China?
不 不 嗯 是我女儿 她是…
No, no, uh, my daughter, this is…
这是你的女儿?
Th-this, your daughter here?
是的 我是Glen Topher 我是Glen Topher
Yeah, I’m Glen Topher. I’m Glen Topher.
知道了
Got it.
嗨 我是Leslie
Hi, I’m Leslie.

Hi.
女孩们 想见Cameron吗
Girls, would you like to meet Cameron?
Cameron谁?
Cameron who?
闭嘴 老爸 – 过来 女孩们
Shut up, Dad. – Come on, ladies.
好的
Okay.
真是个漂亮的女孩
She’s a terrific girl.
嗯 嗯 是的
Yeah, yeah, she is.
你怎么认识她的
How do you know her?
哦 Grace吗 我们认识有一会儿了 你呢
Oh, Grace? We go back a while. You?
哦 呃 我 我在写一个新的… 新的剧
Oh, um, I’m-I’m-I’m writing a new- it’s a new show.
我 我 我写电视剧
I-I-I write TV shows.
做电视剧 我做电视剧
Make TV shows. Made-I made some shows.
总之 我正在写的剧
Anyway, uh, the new show I’m working on,
Grace可能会参与
um, Grace might be in it.
哦 是关于什么的剧呢
Oh, what’s the show?
啊 很普通的
Uh, just a thing.
不是…
It’s not a…
跟你坦白吧 这不是 这不是我喜欢的项目
To be honest with you, it’s not- it’s not my favorite project.
不是吗
It’s not?
不是 不是 但是你懂的 你懂这些的
No, no. But you know- you know how it goes.
我从没有做过电视
I never worked in television.
我知道
I know.
我知道 我…
I know that. I…
我真的很崇拜你
I-I’m a very big admirer of yours.
不是… 总之 这个新剧…
Not to be…anyway, so this new show…
会是一整季的剧集 会不错的
um, we’re going to series, which is great.
但是我不是很喜欢这个题材
Um, but it’s not something I’m in love with, you know.
就是… 我对它热情不大
It’s just not… I don’t have a feel for it.
那么 你为什么做呢
Then, why are you doing it?
嗯对 是的 我的意思是 你懂的
Right, yeah, I mean, you know.
我无法理解你的处境
I can’t imagine being in that position.
你为什么要做呢 你需要钱吗
Why would you do that? Did you need the money?
不是 不是 我… 我还好
No, no, I… I’m doing fine.
我… 我的其他剧很成功 只是…
My oth-my other shows have been very successful. It’s just…
好吧 除非缺钱
Sure, but make a show unless you had a desire to do it
做剧还是以喜欢为前提吧
or unless you’re poor.
是的 但你懂的 当你进入了这个圈子
Right. But you know when you get in that kind of mode
一段时间后就感觉自己只是在做事
after a while where you just sorta just start kinda makin’ stuff
只是因为你可以
just ’cause you- because you can.
嗯 我从不那么做
Yeah, I would never do that.
但我不是你
But I’m not you.
你怎么想起来China这个名字的
How did you come up with the name China?
哦 China 呃 是她妈妈
Oh, China, uh, her mom.
那是她妈妈的名字?她是小China?
That’s her mother’s name? She’s China Jr.?
不 不 她妈妈给她起的名字
No, no, her mother- her mother named her.
你只是站在那儿
And you just stood there.
嗯 是那样的
That’s, yeah, that’s basically it.
真的很高兴 很高兴见到你
It was really nice to, mhmm, it was very nice to meet you.
玩的还好吗
Are you having a fabulous time?
嗯 哦 是的
Yes, oh, yes.
我很高兴他们玩的开心
I’m glad that they’re enjoying it.
还有 很高兴见到你
And uh, it’s nice to see you.
也很高兴见到你
It’s nice to see you too.
嗯 你怎么认识
It’s uh, how do you know?
Leslie? – 是的
Leslie? – Yeah.
哦 我早些年算是与他约会过
Oh, we sort of dated when I was younger.
真的吗 – 嗯
Really? – Hmm.
我 我总想成为他那样的人
I’ve…I’ve always wanted to be that guy.
他很出众 – 嗯是
He’s pretty impressive. – Yup.
我只是 我从来 我不会想到会在这种派对场合下与他见面
I just-I never-I wouldn’t expect to see him at-at this kind of-this kind of party.
哦 他很喜欢我办这种派对 他就又可以诱骗小女孩了
Oh, he likes me throwing these parties so he can scam on all the young girls.
真的吗
Really?
他很喜欢这样 他是个老变♥态♥
He loves it. He’s an old perv.
所以你是交叉女权主义者还是激进女权主义者
So, are you an intersectional feminist? A radical feminist?
嗯 我不知道
Uh, I don’t know.
我只是刚开始想一些事情
It’s kinda just something I started thinking about.
嗯 这是个好的方式 由自己的感觉开始
Well, that’s the best way. If it starts with your own feelings.
然后去触及整个世界
Then you reach out into the world,
找到与自己志同道合的人
find out who else thinks the way you do.
然后这就是一场运动的开始
That’s how those movements form.
什么是激进女权主义
What… you know, is exactly is a radical feminist?
虽然你们不喜欢这么称呼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!