to create uh, direction and thrust.
没有目的 故事就终止了 但是…
Without intent, the story stops, but…
在生活中 和女人在一起也是
In-in life, certainly with women
不需要去做任何事
you don’t have to do anything.
只是活在当下
I mean, you just go with the current.
顺其自然
Let it happen.
所以 你是怎么想的…
So, where w-where do you feel…
你怎么想当下的…
Where do you think the current…
你要顺其自然去哪里
Where is the current going to take you?
我不知道 我真的不知道
I don’t know. I really don’t.
我能
I mean, I can
我能说我觉得她…
I can say I think she’s…
她对我很好
I think she’s sweet on me.
我觉得她…
I-I think she…
我觉得她不只是一点点的喜欢我
I think she likes me more than a little bit.
我… – 听着…
I… – Look…
我需要知道你没有上我的女儿
I need to know that you’re not fucking my daughter.
爸爸
Dad.
天哪 哦天哪 爸爸
Jesus. O-oh, my God, Dad!
China
China.
哦天哪 你…
Oh, my God, you are…
你太恶心了
You’re so fucking gross!
China – 别 你恶心
China… – No, you are!
你恶心死了
You are fucking disgusting!
你有毛病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?
哦天哪 – China
Oh, my God! – China.
China
China!
好吧
Well.
呃 很高兴…
Was uh, it was nice to…
大家好 大家好 大家好
Everybody, everybody, everybody!
请大家 请大家向我这边汇集一下
Please, please, everyone, please, gather to me.
谢谢 谢谢
Tsank you, tsank you!
很高兴在这里见到大家
Nice and see to sees you alls in here!
欢迎…
And welcome…
来到China的18岁生日派对
To China’s surprise 18th birthday party!
好的
Right?!
大家高兴吗
Are we excited?
是的 她到底在哪里呢 稍等一下
Uh, yes, where is she is a good question. Hang on.
稍等
Hold on.
他说“稍等”
He says “Hold on!”
我在确认
I’m checking.
他说“他在确认”
He says “He’s a-checkin’!”
他说“他说警官是个…”
He says, “The sheriff is a ni…”
她在那 她 她 – 她来了
Here she is, she, she – Here she comes!
大家快看 她就从那边不远处过来了
She’s comin’ round yonder bend right there ya’ll!
耶 哈哈
Yee-haa!
生日快乐 – 谢谢
Happy birthday! – Thank you.
生日快乐 你看着很漂亮
Happy birthday, you look so beautiful.
谢谢 – 哦 宝贝
Thank you. – Oh, honey.
谢谢你 爹地
Thanks, Daddy.
没事 宝贝
Okay, honey.

Hmm.

Oh.
看起来终于退去了“我爱你 爹地”的光环
Looks like the luster came off the “I love you, Daddy” thing.
感谢天
Thank God.
终于看起来像是正常的父女间时刻
It finally looked like a normal father-daughter moment.
你知道吗 Glen
You know, Glen.
这没有一件东西…
None of this…
这个派对 这个马车…
This party, the horse and carriage
这没有一件东西…
None of this…
让你成为一个好爸爸 你知道这点对吗
Makes you a good dad. You know that, right?
我想说这跟土耳其黑帮爸爸们
I mean, this is the kinda shit that Turkish gangsters
为他们的孩子办的派对没两样 他们甚至不知道孩子的名字
do for their kids and they don’t even know their names.
你要怎么处理Leslie
What are you gonna do about Leslie?
说嘛 Glen
Come on, Glen.
有什么打算 什么都不做?
What’s the plan? Nothing?
这就是打算?
Is that the plan?
什么都不做?
Nothin’?
不 “什么都不做”并不是计划
No, “nothing” is not the plan.
好吧 那么 你要做什么
Okay, then, what are you gonna do?
我会想清楚的
I’m figuring it out.
好吧 相当于什么都不做
O-kay, so that’s pretty much nothing.
嘿 嘿 我应该做什么呢 她已经18岁了
Hey, hey, what am I supposed to do? She just tuned 18.
我知道
I know.
我注意到了
I noticed.
连天上巡航的飞机
I’m pretty sure that planes flying at cruising altitude
都知道China今天18岁了
know that China turned 18 today.
她是成年人了 我管不着了
Well, anyway, she’s an adult, so there’s not much I can do.
China不是个成年人
China’s not an adult.
好吧 是的 她18岁了 但是
Okay, yes, she’s 18, but
她没有像你一样那么成熟
she’s not an adult any more than you’re an adult.
听着 我知道你是对的 我知道我需要做些什么
Look, I know you’re right. I know that I have to do something.
你爱你的女儿吗
Do you love your daughter?
是的 我爱
Yes, I do.
我知道
I know.
我知道你爱 这是你身上唯一的好品质
I know you do. It’s the one good thing about you.
谢谢
Thanks.
给你个当好爸爸的建议
So, here’s what a good dad does.
把女儿的利益放在第一位
He puts his daughter’s welfare ahead of everything.
甚至不求她爱的回报
Even ahead of her loving him back.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know it.
所以 你要怎么做
So, what are you gonna do?
你有种去做吗
What does your gut tell you?
嗯?
Hmm?
嗯?
Hmm?
我要告诉她永远不能再见Leslie
I have to tell her never to see Leslie again.
永远 永远 永远
Never, never, never.
哦 对了
Ooh! Yes!
对了 这就对了
Yes! That is a thing!
不是什么都不做
That is not nothing.
哦 我很兴奋
Ooh! Yes, I’m so excited!
她会恨死你的
She’s gonna fucking hate you so much.
闭嘴 我不能那么做
Shut up. I can’t do it.
我不能 – 不 你必须做
I can’t. – No, you have to.
我不能那么做 – 你必须做
I can’t do it. – You have to.
她会 我会把她推向Leslie的
She’s gonna-I’m gonna send her running back to Leslie.
她会搬去和他住的
She’s gonna move in with him or somethin’.
Glen
Glen.
你认为Leslie Goodwin想和你的女儿一起住?
You think Leslie Goodwin wants to live with your daughter?
你认为他会照顾她?
You think he wants to take care of her?
天哪 你们男人
Jesus Christ. You fucking men
真会高估自己
overestimate the shit out of each other.
太恶心了
It’s disgusting.
去吧 Glen 让她停下来
Do it, Glen. Make her stop.
如果你不这么做 我不会再来了
If you don’t, I’ll stop coming around.
你这是威胁吗
Is that supposed to be a threat?
是的 就是
Yes, it is.
如果你不把她从娈童者的魔爪中解救出来
If you don’t get her off that child molester’s dick,
我就无话可说了
I’m done.
整个事情让我讨厌你们俩
Because the whole thing makes me hate the both of you.
别表现得你不喜欢我出现一样
And don’t act like you don’t like that I still come around.
如果我不来 如果我再也不来看China
Because if I didn’t, you would be so bummed out
不来经常骂你
if I didn’t ever come around to see China
时不时操你
and yell at you all the time
你会很失望的
and fuck you now and again.
行了 我走了 拜拜 蠢蛋
Okay, I’m out of here. Bye, stupid.

Hi.
嗨 Grace – 嗨 Glen
Hi, Grace. – Hi, Glen.
你好吗 – 还好
How are you? – I’m fine.
我想见见China
I wanted to see China.
嘿 你…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!