Uh-huh.
很好笑
It’s very funny.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
哦 Leslie昨天给我电♥话♥ 跟我说巴黎的事
Oh, Leslie called me yesterday, he told me about Paris.
什么 巴黎的什么事
What about- what about Paris?
他带China一起去
That he’s taking China.
对不起 什么
I’m sorry, what?
嗯 他跟我说… 你不知道这件事情?
Yeah, he told me that… You’re saying you didn’t know?
你在说什么 – 哦 我 我…
What are you talking about – Oh, I, I…
你在说什么 – 糟了
What are you talking about? – Shit.
我以为…
I thought…
我以为你知道
I thought you knew.
啊 – 糟了
Uh-huh. – Shit.
对不起
Sorry.
China
China!
什么事 我在这里 爹地
Yeah? I’m in here, Daddy.

Hi.
怎么了 你还好吧
What’s up? Are you okay?
呃 我听说你要去巴黎
Uh, I’ve been told that you’re going to Paris?
和Leslie Goodwin一起
With Leslie Goodwin?
是的 我正想告诉你呢
Oh, yeah. I uh, I was gonna tell you about that, actually.
你想告诉我?
You were gonna tell me?
嗯… – 你打算什么时候告诉我
Well… – When were you gonna tell me?
什么时候 你打算什么时候告诉我
When? When were you gonna tell me?
当你从法国回来的时候吗
When you get back from France?
不是 爹地 – 这不好笑
No, Daddy. – This isn’t funny.
China 你是未成年人
China, you’re a-a minor.
你不能随便和某个混♥蛋♥
You can’t just go to Paris with some
去巴黎 – 爹地
fucking… – Daddy.
你不准去
Well, you’re not going.
什么 – 你不准去
What? – You’re not going.
这 不可理喻
This is-this is unbelievable.
你不准和他去巴黎
Y-y-you’re not going to Paris with him.
爹地 不只是我一个人去
Daddy, it isn’t just me going.
他组织了一群人去
It’s a trip he puts together for a bunch of people.
也邀请了我而已
And he’s just including me.
他们都去 会去参观一些法国剧院
Because they all go and they see a bunch of French theater.
我跟他讲过我想进剧院工作
And I told him I’m thinking of getting into theater.
他说这会对我有好处
And he said it’d be good for me.
他说? 什么时候开始的
He said… since when?
什么时候 你在和他约会吗
Since when? Have you been seeing him?
没有 爸爸 – China 看着我
No, Dad. – China, look at me.
你在和他约会吗
Have you been seeing him?!
没有 爹地 一大群人去
No, Daddy, i-it’s a big trip.
我很高兴能去
And I am inspired about going.
你告诉过我要开始思考今后的人生
You told me to start thinking about my future.
你不准去
You’re not going.
我要去
I’m going.
不 不准去
No, you’re not!
你还未成年
You’re a minor!
你才十七岁
And you’re seventeen!
好吧 你要怎么做
Okay, so what are you gonna do?
你要报♥警♥抓我吗
What, you’re gonna call the cops on me?
我就是要去 爹地
Because I’m going, Daddy.
这对我有好处
This is good for me.
你是个伪君子 你崇拜他
And you’re such a hypocrite, because you worship him.
他没邀请你去巴黎 所以你很生气
And you’re just mad that he didn’t invite you to go to Paris.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
还有他也没和你吃午餐
And that he never took you to lunch.
所以你把怨气发泄在我身上
And it’s really fucked up that you would take that out on me.
但这个旅行真的对我有好处
When this trip could be really good for me.
我知道 我知道 很糟糕
I know, I know, it’s terrible.
你们知道震惊的是什么吗
Do you know what the real shock is though?
我回去了
I went back.
是的 是的 我回去了 我不得不再做一遍
Yeah, yeah. I did. I had to do it again.
我喜欢这样
I loved it.
我喜欢重复我人生中最糟糕的时刻
I love to repeat the worst moments of my life.
朋友们 请尽情享用
So, leave nothing on the table, gang.
化悲痛为食欲
Misery is dessert.
干杯
Chin-chin.
嗨 进来 你好吗
Hi, come in. How are you?
我在做饭
I’m just cooking.
你为什么总是笑我
Why are you always laughin’ at me?
你很好笑
You’re funny.
好吧
Okay.
你就像看天空一样看着我
You look at me like I’m the sky.
好像你没看过一样
And you’ve never seen it.
你是天空 你是天空
You are the sky. You’re the sky.
我从没见过
And I’ve never seen it.
哦 天哪 Glen
Oh, my God, Glen.
与疲态的老女人做 你更喜欢漂亮女孩吧
For a jaded old fucker, you sure fall hard for a pretty girl.
我是说 我就是那种人吧
I mean, that’s all I am?
不 你可好多了
No, you’re a lot more than that.
并没有 我也不需要那样 但是谢谢你
Not really, and I don’t need to be, but thank you
的恭维
for trying.
我们读剧本吗
Shall we read the script?
嗯 还是等我走了后你再读吧
Um, maybe you should read it alone when I’m gone.
好的
Okay.
嘿 希望不会戳到你的痛处
Hey, I hope it’s not a sore point, but
我听说China在巴黎过得很开心
I hear China’s having a great time in France.
Leslie告诉你的?
You heard from Leslie?
所有人都在那边 所以能知道
Well, everybody’s there right now, so.
所有人
Everybody.
她很受欢迎
She’s quite the hit.

Hmm.
听着 Glen
Look, Glen.
Leslie对她没有害处
This isn’t all bad for her, Leslie.

Hmmm.
听着 如果我是天空
Look, if-if I’m the sky
我很棒什么的 那么你能不能听我说几句话呢
and I’m amazing and all, then just listen to me a little bit.
这对China来说是有好处的
This is a positive thing for China
我觉得你很聪明 不至于会害怕这些
and I think you’re smarter than to be scared of it.
好吧 听着 我懂 我懂这些
Okay, look, I-I get-I get that there’s a whole, you know…
就是说知识分子就能区别对待
It’s like, different if you’re-if you’re an intellectual, right?
如果你是顶级艺术家
Or if you’re a f-um, f-f… a rich artist.
那么就能凌驾于一切之上 对吗
Then, you’re above all that, I guess, you know.
只有穷♥人♥才是恋童癖
Only poor people are pedophiles, you know, because, we…
因为我们大可以说 “我们是Leslie Goodwin”
“We a-are Leslie Goodwin.
“我们追求更高级的人生体验”
“We’re after a higher sense of personal stimulus and…
“我们不被社会道德所束缚”
“We’re not bound by social mores and…”
等等之类的 但是
Whatever, but
他是个老混♥蛋♥ 有不光彩的过去
I mean he’s an old fuck with a shady past
而她还是个孩子
and she’s a kid.
她是孩子?
She’s a kid?
是的 我是说她未成年
Yeah, I mean she’s a minor.
她还不能…
She’s not competent to…
我是说 如果他们
I mean… what if they’re…
如果他们 你懂的
What if they’re… you know.
如果他们做♥爱♥ 啊
What if they’re fucking? Oh!
那又怎么了
What if they are?
那又怎么了?! 拜托 Grace
What if they are?! Come on! Grace!
天哪
Jesus Christ.
她还不具有同意某事的能力
She’s not competent to give consent.
更不用说面对一个巧舌如簧的老家伙
Not to an old, manipulative guy like that.
她还 她还没学会如何处理
She’s not-she doesn’t have the tools to sort that out.
那么当她三个星期后18岁成年
So, you think when she turns 18 in three weeks,
就能突然神奇的具有那种能力?
she’s going to suddenly grow a magic tool of?
不 不会 但并不是说她现在就有了这种能力
No, she’s not, th-that’s, but doesn’t mean she has it now.
这个小朋友 她是个孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!