咪♥咪♥妈咪哄
Abracadabra?
你们能不能晚点再说
Can you guys deal with this later?
快点 我们得赶紧找掩护
Come on. We need to take cover.
我着火了
I’m on fire!
我也是 我们真是火♥辣♥
Me too! We’re smoking hot, baby!
小心
Incoming!
是我们的人
Those are ours!
你们还好吗 看看我有几颗象牙
Are you okay? How many tusks do you see?

Tree.
十五个
Three?
不 是树
No! Tree!
大家快跳
Everybody, jump!
那个洞穴 快进去
The cave! Get inside!
快点 快点
Move! Move!
没事的 宝贝 爸爸…
It’s okay, sweetheart. Daddy’s…
好像消停点了
It sounds like it’s slowing down.
肯定过去了
Yup, it’s definitely over.
看来这个没过去
Except for that one.
我们可能得暂时先搬去地下住了
We might wanna think about moving underground for a while.
快看 我拿到一颗蛋
Look at that! I got an egg.
你偷了多少 弟弟
How many eggs did you poach, little brother?
我们一定要偷别人的蛋吗
Do we have to steal other creatures’ eggs?
素食不行吗
I mean, couldn’t we just go vegan?
当然 那就吃素食动物
Sure, we could eat vegans.
儿子 我真想不通你怎么会生在这个家
Son, sometimes I wonder how you snuck into this family.
♪费加罗 费加罗 费加罗♪
♪Figaro, Figaro figaro, Figaro, Figaro♪
稍后跟你们玩
With you in a minute.
我得冲洗一下
I’ll have to rinse and repeat.
那黄鼠狼真扫兴
That weasel is such a buzzkill.
走吧 孩子们
Let’s go, kids.
别担心 女士
Don’t worry, ma’am.
我会抓到那帮偷[煮]你蛋的家伙
I’ll catch the crew that poached your egg.
我玩了双关
It’s a pun!
我隔着眼罩冲你挤眼睛呢
I’m winking under the eye patch.
♪孩子被抢走 母亲眼泪流♪
♪A mother is crying, a damsel in distress♪
♪这些入侵者 总是在抢夺♪
♪Foreboding intruders have made such a mess♪
♪这让我觉得非常不妥♪
♪What I detect is a lack of respect♪
♪这些都是妈妈的心头宝♪
♪For all that is precious and dear♪
♪我是这里的小守护者♪
♪I am the pint-sized protector of this lost world♪
朋友们都叫我巴克
But my friends call me Buck.
干得漂亮 各位
Well played, guys.
♪听我一句劝 坏人别放肆♪
♪I have a message, bullies not welcome♪
♪偷的还回去♪
♪Return what you’ve stolen♪
♪哪来回哪去♪
♪Go back where you came from♪
♪知道我厉害就不要逞强♪
♪You know I’m greater, so don’t be a hater♪
♪恐龙也会是我的手下败将♪
♪You may be Jurassic, but I am fantastic
♪费加罗 费加罗 费加罗♪
♪Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro, Figaro♪
♪费加罗♪
♪Figaro♪
我最喜欢这段了
Love that bit.
♪奔跑 攀爬 旋转 大笑♪
♪Running and climbing and spinning and grinning♪
♪疾驰 俯冲 灵活闪躲♪
♪And dashing and diving and dodging♪
♪滑行 降落 英勇洒脱♪
♪And sliding and gliding and staying alive♪
♪这就是我午后的闲暇生活♪
♪And these are a few of the things that I do before lunch♪
♪蔑视死神 逃开危险♪
♪Death defying Danger denying♪
♪自♥由♥飞翔♪
♪Look, I’m flying♪
♪也许你觉得我疯狂♪
♪You might think I’m mad♪
♪人生苦短何不潇洒一场♪
♪But, hey, you only live once♪
♪不必谢我♪
♪No need to thank me♪
♪但你若坚持 我会接受♪
♪But if you insist, I won’t resist♪
谁身上有鱼味
Who smells like fish?
都坐稳了
Hold on to your butts!
下…
Class

Dismissed.
真是一颗好蛋
Good egg.
还给你 女士
Here you are, my lady.
去吧 我引开他们
Go! I’ll lead them away.
刚刚玩得很愉快
Oh, that was fun!
下周同一时间同一地点见
Same time, same place, next week?
回见啦
Toodles!
恭喜你 黄鼠狼
Congratulations, weasel.
你死定了
You just signed your death warrant.
我又逃开了
Weaseled my way out of that one.
这是在闹腾什么
What’s all that flash and dazzle about?
是谁把一块大石头放在了丛林里
Who puts a rock in the middle of the jungle?
天哪
Blimey!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
有人吗
Hello?
你们好啊 哺乳动物
Hello, mammals.
你好 巴克
Hi, Buck!
再见 巴克
Bye, Buck!
来帮个忙
A little help.
直接摔到了我的脾
Right on the spleen!
虽然脾完全没用 但是好疼
Utterly useless, but totally hurts.
巴克 欢迎回来 兄弟
Buck. Welcome back, buddy.
等等 这家伙就是恐龙语者
Wait. This half-a-snack is the dinosaur whisperer?
还是个优秀的莎莎舞者
And expert salsa dancer.
我虽然只有一只眼 但是牙都在哦
I have one eye but all my original teeth.
要来数数看吗
Would you like to count them?
不必了 谢谢
No, thank you.
这位一定就是油桃了
And this must be Nectarine.
我叫小桃子
Peaches.
都一样 亲爱的
Semantics, my dear.
深感荣幸
I am deeply honored.
眼罩不错 非常嘻哈
Sweet eye patch. Very gangsta.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我喜欢这小子 -巴克
– I like this kid. – Buck.
你怎么会来这里
What are you doing here?
我…什么
Well, I… What?
我在努力呢
I’m trying!
可是你要怎么告诉别人他们快死了
But how do you tell someone they’re doomed?
他被我噎住了
He’s stumped.
我们好得很 巴克
We’re not doomed, Buck.
不过是下了一场流星雨 已经结束了
It was just a meteor shower, and the show’s over.
恰恰相反 老兄弟
Quite the contrary, old chap.
一切才刚刚开始
It’s just beginning.
我发现了一个预言
You see, I found a prophecy.
别闹
Do you mind?
天哪 他可真能扫兴啊
Boy, he really sucks the fun out of everything. Doesn’t he?
扫兴王
Fun sucker!
我已经看完了石板上的内容
I read this tablet front to back.
它讲述的故事非常令人不安
And the story it tells is very disturbing.
每隔一亿年左右
Every hundred million years or so,
世界会进行一次大清洗
the world gets a cosmic cleansing.
在恐龙之前
Before the dinosaurs,
有一群马蹄形像螃蟹一样的动物
there were these horseshoe crab-looking thingies.
好恶
Yuck.
然后就在这座山脚下
Then, at the bottom of this mountain range,
砸来了一个小行星
an asteroid hit.
嘭 再见
Boom! Bye-bye.
接下来是恐龙 山边一颗行星陨落
Next, dinosaurs, mountain range, asteroid.
嘭 再见
Boom! Bye-bye.
接下来 是哺乳动物
And coming up next, mammals.
山边 行星 嘭
Mountain range, asteroid, boom!
再见
Bye-bye.
愚蠢的哺乳动物
Stupid mammals.
那就是我们
That’s us.
没错 就是它
Yep, and there she is.
行星之母要向我们冲过来了
The mother of all asteroids screaming towards us.
就算钻到地下也救不了我们
Even going underground won’t save us this time.
之前天上没有这个
that wasn’t there before.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章爱宠大机密
下一篇文章攻壳机动队
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!