呆子 傻瓜 大笨蛋
Oaf! Simpleton! Nincompoop!
你说的是她还是我啊
You talking to her or me?
那堵墙是唯一能让我们青春永驻的东西
That wall was the one thing keeping us young.
现在我们都完蛋了 完蛋了
Now we’re all doomed! Doomed!
我觉得我现在发烧了
And now, I think I have a fever.
真是拜你所赐啊 大笨蛋
Thank you so much, doofus!
冷静一点 美洲驼
Hey! Easy there, Llama!
这可是我梦寐以求的大笨蛋呢
This is the doofus of my dreams.
他不是故意的
He meant well.
他不是故意的
Oh, he meant well.
谁在乎啊
Who cares?
这下可从容不起来了
So much for serenity.
维系了三百年的宁静与和谐
300 years of peace and harmony…
被这只超级 无敌
undone by one colossally, incredibly…
蠢到爆♥炸♥的树獭给毁了
stupendously stupid sloth!
天呐 布鲁克
Oh, Brooke.
你们变得可真老啊
Wow! You guys got old.
无论我们之间有过什么 都结束了
Whatever we had, it’s over.
这就是和熟♥女♥约会的下场
That’s what happens when you date a cougar.
我真的很抱歉 美洲驼先生
I’m really sorry, Mr. Llama.
抱歉 抱歉吗
Sorry. Sorry?
抱歉可不能把这堵墙修好 不是吗 你这个…
Sorry doesn’t fix the wall now, does it, you little…
我需要泡个泡泡浴或者做个按♥摩♥
I need a bubble bath or a massage.
谁会做针灸
Who knows acupuncture?
我需要释放我的怒气 赶紧释放出来
I need to let my anger out. Let it out!
我实在压抑太久了
I’ve been pent up too long.
我想打人 谁愿意把脸凑过来让我打
I want to hit something. Someone give me their face.
想到啦 积聚着巨大能量
That’s it! Pent-up energy.
地球上最具威力的推进装置
Earth’s most powerful propulsion device
就在我们眼前
is right in front of us.
谁啊 这位吐口水的糟老头吗
Who? Spitty McGee here?
那座火山
The volcano!
那就是我们的磁石发射台
That’s our magnet launcher.
我们要做的就是封住火山周围的排气孔
All we need to do is seal the steam vents around it.
这主意太扯了
That’s a crazy plan!
你才扯呢
You’re a crazy plan.
那简直毫无逻辑啊
That doesn’t even make any sense.
那你是啥玩意 逻辑学专家吗
And what are you? A professor of logic?
你只是猫猫大学的
Professor Kitty McWhiskers
猫猫胡须教授
of the University of Meow Meow Meow Meow…
看到了吗 越巨大的压力
You see? Tremendous pressure
会导致越激烈的爆发
leads to a tremendous explosion.
就这模样你还自称专家
And you call yourself a professor.
好了 我们要马上把所有水晶堆到火山口
Right. We need all the crystals loaded into the volcano, pronto.
你说什么 才不要
What? No!
我不会把我的水晶给你们的
I’m not giving you my crystals.
我们需要这些水晶来重建圣殿
We need them to rebuild our sanctuary.
需要我提醒一下你吗 吉奥乌托邦不属于你
May I remind you Geotopia is not yours to keep.
不 你不许这么说
No, you may not.
它来自天空
It came from the sky,
所以现在是时候物归原主了
and now it’s time to give it back.
不是这样的
Is not!
这是事实 你这个老糊涂
Is too, you old coot.
接受改变确实不易 但它也是生命的一部分
Change isn’t easy, but it’s part of life.
我们是时候该享受衰老了
It’s time for us to embrace it again.
-无论你喜不喜欢 -不喜欢
– Whether you like it or not. – Not!
听着 美洲驼 我不会再跟着你瞎养生了
Listen, Llama, I will go nuts and granola on your butt!
所以你要不就加入我们
So either get on board…
要不就把自己卷成一个椒盐饼干滚到一边去
or go twist yourself into a pretzel
别碍我们的事
and na-ma-stay out of our way.
大家快点 捡起每一块你能找到的水晶
Come on, everybody. Grab every crystal you can find.
好的 我们开工吧
Totally, let’s do it!
记得要蹲下捡哦
And remember, lift with your legs.
太迟了
Too late.
听好了 保卫地球小队
Listen up, planetary defense team.
第一步 通过封住所有排气孔
Step one, build pressure
来增加火山内部的压力
inside the volcano by sealing the vents.
别漏掉一丝蒸汽
No steam can escape.
如果有一丝泄漏 压力就会小了
If there’s a leak, the pressure is weak.
第二步 把最大那块磁性水晶
Step two, get the biggest magnetic crystals
放进火山口
into the volcano.
要让小行星改变轨迹
They’ve got to be launched sky high
就必须把他们发射得够高
to pull the asteroid off course.
-用力 -拉
– Heave! – Ho!
-用力 -拉
– Heave! – Ho!
加油 努力 加把劲
Rah-rah! Sis boom bah!
让那颗小行星滚回家
Tell that asteroid “uh-uh.”
话题”小行星”
Whoo! Hash tag asteroid!
话题 话题是啥意思
Hash tag? What does hash tag mean?
话题 我也不知道 但听起来挺酷的
Hash tag? I don’t know. But it sounds cool!
话题”绝对的”
Hash tag totally!
话题”我已经用烦了”
Hash tag, I’m starting to get sick of it!
就是这里了 朋友们 向下投掷
This is it, friends. Down the hatch.
每颗水晶都很重要呢
Every crystal counts.
好消息 大家伙
Good news, everyone!
我们比预计早了六分钟
We’re six minutes ahead of schedule.
感谢上帝眷顾
Somebody up there likes us.
坏消息 上帝并不眷顾我们
Bad news! Somebody up there doesn’t like us.
我们比预计晚了六分钟
We’re six minutes behind schedule!
大家快点 我们需要那颗大水晶
Double time, everyone. We need that big crystal.
你好呀 老兄丈人
Oh. Hey, Bro-Dad!
有人来了
We got company!
我去把海绵蛋糕拿出来
I’ll put out the sponge cake.
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
真的抱歉
Sorry about this.
我现在真的很矛盾
I’m really conflicted right now.
这才像样多了 罗杰
That’s more like it, Roger.
解决掉他
Now finish him.
慢着 慢着 你没搞清状况
Wait! Wait, you don’t understand.
你看到那个了吗
You see that?
如果那颗小行星撞击地球 我们都难逃一死
If that asteroid hits, we all die.
如果它撞击地球 我们都要死
If it hits, we all die.
这你就想错了
That’s where you’re wrong.
当你们哺乳动物为了生存而奔跑逃避时
See, while you run for your mammal lives…
我们将翱翔在高高的天空 俯瞰这一切
we’ll be high in the sky, cruising above it all.
这真是我听过最愚蠢的话了
That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard!
我们会和那些小鸟一样安全
We’ll be as safe as those little birdies.
碰巧打中一次
Lucky shot.
非常碰巧而已
Very lucky shot?
我就知道 我是对的 根本没有天堂可言
I knew it. I was right. There’s no paradise.
什么 我不想这么早死
What? I’m too young to go extinct!
她都明白了 拜托 我们真的没多少时间了
She gets it! Now, please, we haven’t got much time!
你还在等什么 快杀了他
What are you waiting for? Kill him!
不 爸爸 我不会让你杀了他的
No, Dad. I won’t let you.
你知道我爱我们一家人的哪一点吗
Do you want to know what I love about our family?
就是我们还活着
That we’re alive.
如今 有比你的自尊更重要的事情
There are more important things than your pride right now.
如果你在乎我们 就不该杀了他
If you care about us, you should not kill him.
你应该帮助他 爸爸
You should help him, Dad.
爸比 我很不愿意这么说
Pop, I hate to say this,
但或许我那怪老弟是对的
but my freaky little brother may be right.
作为一名父亲 我愿与最大的敌人合作
As a father, I would work with my worst enemy…
以守护我的孩子有个美好的未来
to ensure a brighter future for my little one.
增援来了
Reinforcements have arrived!
好了 罗杰 带路吧
All right, Roger. Lead the way.
原来认可的欢呼声是这样的啊
So that’s what approval sounds like.
加油 恐龙鸟们
Keep it up, dinos.
使出那来自侏罗纪的非凡力量
Use that Jurassic super strength!
小心点 孩子们
Watch out, kids!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章爱宠大机密
下一篇文章攻壳机动队
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!