我们还需要座位表
We need a seating chart!
单身席 儿童席
The singles table, the kids table,
奇葩亲戚席
the weird relatives table…
臭气席 还需要再加两张
the smelly table, two more smelly tables.
看看他
Look at him.
你肯定会喜欢的
Oh, you’re gonna love it.
谁会那样走路
Who walks like that?
看看我
Oh! Look at me.
我是朱利安
I’m Julian.
别管小行星了
Forget the asteroid.
抱抱 老兄丈人
Gimme a hug, Bro-Dad!
快看那只鸟多漂亮
Look at that pretty bird there.
是啊 确实漂亮 有眼力 曼尼
Yeah! That is a pretty bird. Good eye, Manny.
是吧
Yeah.
天真的要塌了
The sky is literally falling…
她却以为我们
and she thinks we’re just gonna
会放任她和那位毫无计划的
let her stroll into the wilderness…
走路蹦跳先生一起去野外
with Mr. No Plans Bouncy Walk.
别找他麻烦了
Stop picking on him.
拜托 小艾 你不会还在生我的气吧
Come on, El, you’re not still mad at me, are you?
我没有在生气
No. I’m not still mad.
因为我不想把最后的几天
Because that’s not how I want to spend
浪费在生气上
what could be our final days together.
但是如果我们有幸
But if we somehow survive
从那个毁灭星球的陨石撞击中幸存
that planet-killing hunk of space rock…
你就瞧好儿吧
you’re in for it.
要是我们幸存 就要失去女儿了
If we survive, we lose our daughter.
我也在考虑这件事
Well, I’ve been thinking about that, too.
要是…
What if…
我知道 我们搅黄他们的感情 对不对
Ooh. I know! We destroy the relationship, right?
这样就永远不用让她走
That way we never have to let her go…
她就永远是我们的小女儿了
and she’ll just stay our little girl forever!
不是 你这个反♥社♥会♥
No, you psychopath!
我是说要是说服她留在我们身边呢
What if we convince them to stay near us?
这样更好
Oh! That’s better.
我喜欢 但怎么做呢
I like it. But how?
和我们以前说服她听话的方式一样
The way we always get her to do what we want.
让她认为这是她自己的主意
We make her think it’s her idea.
你这个狡猾的小妖精
You sneaky, sneaky minx!
但愿我们还有这个能力吧
Let’s just hope we haven’t lost our touch.
找到了
Found it!
请看 各位
Behold, mammals!
即将到来的小行星的缩小版
A sneak preview of the asteroid to come.
陨石 刚从太空掉下来的
A space rock. Fresh from the cosmos.
有铁的味道 还有碳
I taste iron, carbon.
还有一点点镍
Oh! And a hint of nickel.
太空的味道真孤独
Space tastes lonely.
看 我又找到一块
Hey, look! I found another one.
我也找到了
Me, too!
你的被我吸引过来了
Hey! Yours is attracted to me.
不 是你的被我吸引过来了
No. Yours is attracted to me.
是我们吸引力太强了
We’re just too attractive!
真好 在我们生命的最后时刻
Stupendous! Now we have something
还有个玩具能玩
to play with during our final hours.
你没理解 小老虎
You’re missing the point, Tiger.
它们是磁铁
They’re magnets.
要是这些陨石有磁性
And if these space rocks are magnetic…
它就也有
so is that.
这只意味着一件事
This can only mean one thing.
什么事
And that would be…
允许我展示一下
Allow me.
我们在哪
Where are we?
你们在我大脑里
You are in my brain.
有点冷呢
Hmm. Kind of chilly.
先生们 这是已知条件
Gentlemen, here’s what we know.
陨石 有磁性 小行星 也有磁性
Space rocks? Magnetic. Asteroid? Also, magnetic.
著名天体物理学家奈尔·德巴克·黄鼠狼
Famed astrophysicist Neil deBuck Weasel!
他对宇宙了如指掌
He knows the cosmos.
事实上 据此可知
Ipso facto, thusly and ergo…
撞击点肯定还有很多同类物质
the crash site must have a heap of these things
吸引着小行星
attracting the asteroid.
毕达哥拉斯巴克 他说得没错
Ooh. Pythagoras Buck. He’s got the right angle.
要是我们利用磁石
What if we use the magnets
把小行星引向别处呢
to attract the asteroids somewhere else?
也就是 非地球的方向
As in, not towards Earth.
理论上说
Theoretically speaking,
要是能把足够的磁石发射进宇宙
if we can launch enough of these into space…
就能让小行星脱离轨道
they will pull the asteroid off course.
由此 也就拯救了世界
Thus, saving the world.
所以 我们只需要去撞击点
So, we just need to go to the crash site…
把一堆石头发射进宇宙就行
and launch a bunch of rocks into space.
很简单嘛 对吧
That’s easy, right?
就是 听着一点都不难
Oh, yeah. Sounds like a real piece of cake.
这就是进展
This is progress!
现在我们知道要做的不知该怎么做的事了
Now we know exactly what we don’t know how to do.
出发 哺乳动物们
Vamanos, mammals!
这条路直接通往撞击点
This trail will take us directly to the crash site.
好的 孩子们
All right, kids.
好好玩玩吧
Let’s have some fun.
好了 各位 按路走
Okay, everyone. Follow the trail.
不要离开大路
Never leave the trail.
好吧 各位 离开大路
Okay, everyone. Leave the trail.
进森林 快快快
Into the forest. Chop, chop.
但你刚刚才说
But you just said…
我就是疯狂 快走
You know I’m crazy. Come on.
树荫多好啊 不是吗
I love the shade. Don’t you?
躲得漂亮 黄鼠狼
Well played, weasel.
眼睛放亮 孩子们
Stay sharp, kids.
他们躲不了一辈子
They can’t hide forever.
巴克
Hey, Buck.
你能告诉我们该怎么过河吗
You have a suggestion for getting around the river?
让我看看古石碑的智慧能否指引方向
Let’s see if the tablet’s ancient wisdom will guide us.
让我的哺乳动物们过去吧
Let my mammals pass!
这哪能有用
That’s never gonna work.
远古神民赐予了我们一条安全的通道
The ancients grant us safe passage.
太棒了
Sweet!
空气有点不对劲啊
Wow, the air feels strange.
迪亚哥
Diego?
怎么了
What?
终于 我们终于有超能力了
Finally! We have superpowers!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们进入了雷电风暴
we have wandered into an electrical storm.
我建议大家尽量离树远点
I suggest we all stay away from the trees.
好的 没问题啊
Sure, no problem.
我们又不是在森林里
It’s not like we’re in a forest.
天哪 自然母亲最近肯定心情不好
Boy, Mother Nature sure is in a bad mood lately.
还好我们拥有彼此可以依靠
Good thing we’re all here to help each other.
就像我常说的 离得近才安全
Oh, like I always say, stay close, stay alive.
他们在那里
There they are!
暴露得很彻底呀
Right out in the open.
你们还能再傻点吗
How stupid can you be?
来吧 孩子们 冲
Come on, kids. Dive!
各位 尽量不要制♥造♥摩擦
Everyone, try not to create any sort of friction.
不摩擦 收到
No friction. Got it.
好的 没问题
Yup. Cool beans.
那个 啥是摩擦
Friction is what now?
糟糕
Oh, no.
快 离开这里
Come on! Let’s get out of here.
快点 奶奶
Hurry, Granny.
别催我
Don’t you hurry me.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章爱宠大机密
下一篇文章攻壳机动队
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!