我也不知道这是毒葛啊
I didn’t know it was poison ivy.
阿芙 阿芙 救命
Franny. Franny, help!
有人吗
Somebody.
究竟如此疼痛的是我的眼…
Is it the eyes that hurt…
还是我的灵魂
or my soul?
肯定是眼
Definitely the eyes.
女人啊
Ah, women!
是啊 女人啊
Yeah, women.
她们怎么了
What about them?
我搞不懂她们
I don’t get ’em.
就像和艾莉在一起生活是很棒
Like, Ellie. Life’s great with her.
没什么惊喜 没什么变化
There’s no surprises. Nothing ever changes.
但是今天 她居然傻笑了
But then today, she giggled.
施拉有傻笑过吗
Does Shira ever just giggle?
求你别吃我
Please don’t eat me!
施拉不怎么傻笑
Shira’s not a big giggler.
好吧 艾莉傻笑了
Well, Ellie giggled.
然后还摇了摇屁♥股♥
And then she wiggled.
别再这么做了
Don’t ever do that again.
我不知道她为什么表现得这么奇怪
I have no idea why she’s acting so weird.
女人啊
Women.
女人啊
Women.
有人吗
Hello?
说到奇怪
And speaking of weird.
有人吗
Anybody there?
马可 波罗
Marco? Polo?
嗨 曼尼
Oh, hi, Manny.
你的口气好臭哦
Your breath is awful.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
没什么 都挺好的
Oh, nothing. Everything’s great.
超级棒 棒不啷邦棒
Fabulous. Zippity-dippity.
好吧 我来猜猜 她甩了你
Okay, let me guess. She dumped you.
我有什么问题
What is wrong with me?
每个人都有伴
Everybody has somebody.
而我只有这张青春帅气的脸
And all I’ve got is my boyish good looks
和这支墨西哥流浪乐队
and this mariachi band.
好痒
Oh! So itchy!
来吧 我来帮你收拾干净
Come on. Let’s get you cleaned up.
我想要的只不过是真爱而已
All I wanted is true love.
难道这个要求过分吗
Is that too much to ask?
为什么这么安静
Why is it so quiet?
因为这个世界都在为我失去挚爱而悲伤
Because the world is mourning my loss.
艾莉
Ellie?
小桃子
Peaches?
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
惊喜
Surprise!
纪念日快乐 宝贝
Happy Anniversary, honey!
纪念日
Anniversary?
不 原来是这样
Oh, no. That’s the thing.
好了 现在该你了 丈人老兄
Okay! Now it’s your turn, Bro-Dad!
对啊 我们想看看你给艾莉准备了什么
Yeah! We wanna see what you got Ellie.
曼尼
Manny!
曼尼 曼尼 曼尼
Manny! Manny! Manny!
曼尼
Manny!
哈哈 好啦
Hey, hey. Right.
那个…
Uh… So…
大家再把掌声送给艾莉好不好
How about another hear for Ellie?
好耶
Yeah.
他忘记了
He forgot!
我真替艾莉难过
I feel so bad for Ellie.
艾莉 我…
Ellie, I…
他没忘
He didn’t forget.
曼尼对她的爱有这么大
That’s how big Manny’s love is for her!
烟花秀挺漂亮啊
Nice save with the light show.
等等 不是你安排的 那是谁
Wait, you didn’t do this? Then who did?
曼尼
Oh, Manny.
我还担心你忘了
I was so afraid you’d forgotten.
可你却为我点亮了天空
But you lit up the sky for me?
你是怎么做到的
How’d you do it?
这个嘛
Uh, well…
魔术师从来不揭秘
A magician never reveals his secrets.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我总是在想象我们的孩子也能和他们一起玩
I keep picturing our own kid in there.
他肯定会是最厉害的
He’d be the best one.
你说的是”她”吧
I think you meant “she.”

He.
不管怎么说 我们谈过这件事 迪亚哥
Either way, we’ve been over this, Diego.
孩子们都怕我们
Kids are afraid of us.
是啊 为什么呢
Yeah, but why?
他们要吃掉我们吗
Are they gonna eat us?
孩子们好
Hi, kids!
我这次都微笑了呢
I even smiled this time.
爸爸
Wow, Dad.
你这礼物太赞了
Best present ever.
您简直是模范好丈夫啊
You, sir, are an education in marital excellence.
我们离开之后一定会很想你们
I’m really gonna miss you guys when we leave.
其实吧 我还没跟他们说呢
Actually, I haven’t told them yet.
惊喜
Surprise!
你们要走吗
You’re leaving?
不是说要先跟我们住几年吗
I thought you guys were gonna live with us the first couple of years.
对 但是我跟朱利安想出去闯闯
I know. But Julian and I kind of want to roam for a while.
-闯闯 -对
– Roam? – Yeah!
旅行 探索 四处逛逛
Travel, explore, just go wherever.
没有计划就是最好的计划
No plan is the best plan.
这是我的人生哲学
That’s my philosophy.
吃点心吗
Hors d’oeuvres?
这算什么计划 也不是哲学
That’s not a plan, or a philosophy…
还不安全
or very safe.
爸爸 我们还年轻
Dad, we’re young.
等老了再担心安不安全吧
We can worry about being safe when we’re old and boring.
就像你跟妈妈这样
Like you and Mom.
-我们应该… -我们家人在谈话
– I think we should just… – Excuse me!
请外人不要打扰
This is a family discussion.
我难道不算家人吗
But aren’t I part of your family?
至少现在还不算
Not yet, you’re not.
这个是不是需要担心下
Does that look like a problem to you?
一个火球朝我们飞过来了
A ball of fire heading directly towards us?
这有什么好担心的
Why would that be a problem?
如果你掉进了沟里失忆了呢
What if you fall in a ditch and get amnesia?
那怎么办
What then, huh?
曼尼 出事了
Manny, we have a problem.
完了再说 我现在有事
Not now. I have a problem.
这件事比较大
This one’s a little bigger.
-我不信 -曼尼
– I don’t think so. – Manny!
怎么了
What?
曼尼
Manny?
好了 派对结束 大家都走吧
Okay. Party’s over, everybody.
晚安 请快点离开
Have a good night. And leave right now!
你怎么了 派对才刚刚开始啊
What are you talking about? The party just got started.
好吧
Yeah.
就是我有点困了
Just getting kind of sleepy.
大家都走吧
Everyone should go.
藏起来 找好掩护
And duck. Possibly cover!
你这是怎么了
What’s gotten into you?
快看 还有更多
Look! There’s more coming!
流星浴
Meteor shower!
流星
Meteor?

Shower?
曼尼的爱要害死我们了
Manny’s love is killing us!
看来这也是你准备的惊喜节目
I suppose this is all part of your magic show for me?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
前一篇文章爱宠大机密
下一篇文章攻壳机动队
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!