是啊
Yeah.
就是有一件事
Just one thing.
不过没什么,就是,
你或许不要带上那只鼹鼠
It’s totally no big deal, but
you might want to lose the molehog.
路易斯?好,没问题
Louis? Yeah, sure, not a problem.
哇哦
Wow.
有人看上去心情不错
Someone looks happy.
伊森很棒,对不对?
Ethan’s great, isn’t he?
亲爱的,我知道你很喜欢他…
Baby, I know you like this one…
但不要让任何人改变自己,好吗?
but just don’t let anyone change
who you are, okay?
我知道
I know.
你要上来么?
You coming up?
我今晚睡下面吧
I think I’m going to sleep
down here tonight.

Okay.
晚安,亲爱的
Night, baby.
晚安,妈
Night, Mom.
晚安,爸
Good night, Dad.
嘿,帮我嚼下这三明治
Hey, chew this sandwich for me.
奶奶,为什么我们家里人不要我们了?
我们做错了什么?
Granny, why didn’t our family want us?
What’s wrong with us?
他们觉得我们是废物,
做啥事都做不好
They think we’re screw-ups
and we can’t do anything right.
老鼠!
It’s a rat!
不!不!
No! No!
– 废物
– 噢,希德!
– Screw up.
– Oh, Sid!
我们不能划着这玩意儿回家
We’ll never make it home on this thing.
或许你在弄翻我们的船前,
就该想到这一点
Maybe you should have thought of that
before you capsized our berg, genius.
我们是要逃命的好不好
Yeah, trying to escape.
– 胆小鬼!
– 牢骚王!
– Wimp!
– Whiner!
– 小泪包!
– 陆地!
– Crybaby!
– Land!
是,陆地!等等,啥?
Yeah, land! Wait, what?
不是她,看那里!
Not her. There!
陆地!
Land!
大家快划,快划!
Everyone paddle. Paddle!
吃的!我想念你太久了!
Food! I missed you so much!
看看我,都快饿死了
Look at me, I’ve wasted away.
下午茶时间过了,
快来扎一个木筏
Okay, snack time is over.
We got to build a raft.
曼尼
Manny.
哇哦,雪柔肯定很讨厌扎木筏
Wow, Shira must really hate building rafts.
快去抓住她,她能带我们回去
Go get her. She can help us get back.
雪柔!
Shira!
抓住你了!
Gotcha!
哇哦!
Whoa!
放开我
Let go of me.
你以为你想去哪里?
Where do you think you’re going?
哇哦!
Whoa!
回头弯
Switchback Cove.
终于看到回家的路了
It’s the way home.
噢,不
Oh, no.
你们这群侏儒,这也配叫船?
You call this a ship you miserable runts?
就是说你呢,你个矮子,快去干活
Yeah, you little runts. Get to work.
快点,真没用,只会说对不起的懦夫…
Faster, you worthless, wormy
sons of sorry excuses…
只配当鲨鱼的诱饵!
for shark bait weevils!
– 他在说什麽?
– 不知道
– What did he say?
– I don’t know.
日落前给我把这破船造好…
Now get this chunk of ice
seaworthy by sundown…
不然就让你们满地找牙!
or I will keelhaul the lot of you!
你觉得如何?
So what do you think?
两个字,暴君
Two words, anger management.
我在说水流
I’m talking about the current.
迭戈说对了,我们找到回家的路了
Diego’s right. We found the way home.
是,没错,
可惜我们没有船
Yeah, that’s great.
Too bad we don’t have a ship.
谁说我们没有,那不就是么
Sure we do. It’s right there.
真是天衣无缝的计划啊
Well, that’s a flawless plan.
你要去从海盗的手里盗海盗船?
You want to pirate a pirate ship
from pirates.
我不得不承认…
It pains me to say this, but…
– 我们的犯人说到点子上了
– 没错,不过…
– our prisoner has a point.
– Yeah, well…
等等 这树有耳朵
Guys. The trees have ears.
等一下,或许我们可以互相帮忙
Wait a minute,
maybe we can help each other.
嘿,小朋友们,出来吧
Hey, little fellas. Hey, come on out.
不,不,没事的,
我们不会伤害你们
No, no, it’s okay.
We’re not going to hurt you.
我们一起打海盗好不好?
How about you and us
against the pirates, huh?
你们完全不知道我在说什么,是不是?
You got no idea what I’m saying, do you?
好吧,船,我们要
Okay, ship, me want.
人猿泰山同学你好
Yeah, nice try Jungle Jim.
尽管笑我吧,他理解就行
Go ahead make fun. He got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
让我试一试?
May I try?
尽管试吧
Yeah, knock yourself out.
好吧,看这里
Okay, watch this.
吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮,吃葡萄不吐葡萄皮
Sick sloths sip broth, sick sloths sip broth.
嗒哒!
Ta-da!
就这样,他们都能懂?
That, they got?
好,他们加入了
Yup, they’re in.
太好了,我们会解救你们的同伴,
我们一起齐心协力…
Great, we’ll free your buddies
and we can all work together…
狠狠地揍那群海盗
to kick a little pirate booty.
悠着点,小猫咪,水
Easy, kitty. Water.
你要喝点水
You need it.
我才不要你的任何东西
I don’t need anything from you.
好,你就渴死吧,到时候你就知道了
Fine, die of thirst. That will really show me.
等下
Wait.
把水留下
I’ll take it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说‘谢谢’的时候,
说的像‘去死’一样
You have a way of saying “thank you”
that makes it sound like “drop dead.”
与生俱来的本事
It’s a gift.
对于一个剑齿虎而言,你也太娘了
Well, you’re pretty soft, for a saber.
你说什麽,我才不是娘
Excuse me, I am not soft.
我是冷血的杀手
I happen to be a remorseless assassin.
迭戈宝宝!
Diego-poo!
嘿,我又给你做了一条珊瑚项链
Hey, I made you another coral necklace.
他总是会弄丢
He keeps losing them.
我开始理解你爲什麽脱离虎群了
Yeah, I think I’m starting to get
why you’re not in a pack.
听着,是我要离开虎群的,好么?
Listen, I chose to leave my pack, all right?
那恭喜你啊,勇敢的小公主
Congratulations, warrior princess.
我也是
So did I.
– 真的么?
– 什麽真的?
– Really?
– What?
没什么,我知道远离自己熟悉的一切…
Nothing, I just know how hard that is…
…非常艰难
walking away from everything you know.
哦哟,难道说,
我们现在要给对方梳理毛发么?
Oh, great, are we going to
braid each other’s fur now?
你很幽默,真的很幽默
Funny. Really funny.
我能告诉你,我们俩的区别么?
Can I tell you the difference
between you and me?
比如我就不会一直戴着那串项链?
I wouldn’t still be wearing that necklace?
不是不是,
我们都曾想要独♥立♥生活…
No, we both

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!