无可争议
毋庸置疑
Undisputed
Uncontested
– 表里如一
– 你猜对了
– Monkey suited
– Yeah, you guessed it
海上之王
Master of the seas
噢,拜托
Oh, please.
– 是我
– 是他
– That’s me
– ‘Tis he
– 是我
– 是他
– That’s me
– ‘Tis he
– 是谁
– 是你
– It’s who?
– It’s you
随便问问,我当然知道
Just testing, I knew.
是我
It’s me
唱得好,船长
Good shanty, sir.
“胆量船长”?还真叫这个?
“Captain Gutt”? Really?
我也有个胆,
但我才不会用它作自己名字
I have a little paunch, too,
but I wouldn’t name myself after it.
真好笑,你这个人真有意思
That’s funny. You’re a funny guy.
但那不是我得名的由来
But that’s not how I got my name.
这才是我得名的由来
These got me my name.
– 我不太理解
– 不理解?
– I don’t get it.
– No?
好吧
Okay.
给你形象点的帮助
Let me give you a visual aid.
我只要轻轻的戳这里一下
I just gently press here.
– 好痒
– 然后滑下来
– That tickles.
– And go down like this.
接着你就开膛破肚了
And then your innards
become your outards.
我还是不太理解
I still don’t get it.
听着,尽管加入一个猴子…
Look, as much as I’m tempted
to join a monkey…
和一个复活节兔子,
以及一大布丁袋子的军团很诱人…
the Easter Bunny
and a giant bag of pudding…
我还是算了
l’ll pass.
没人能阻止我回家
No one’s going to stop me
from getting back to my family.
看我不把你的肝挖出来
I’m going to lambada
with your liver, buddy.
快让我去!
Let me at him!
你所谓的家,会断送了你的命
That family is going to be the death of you.
大副,把这群废物扔进海里
First mate, jettison the deadweight.
遵命,船长,准备木板!
Aye-aye, sir. Prepare the plank!
准备木板!
Prepare the plank!
准备木板!
Preparing the plank!
什么?
你想让我走进海里?
What?
You want me to walk into the water?
我离上次吃东西才20分钟,这样对身体不好
I can’t because I just ate less than
20 minutes ago, and you know the rule.
那是胡说的
That’s a myth.
好吧,只要没事的就好
Okay, as long as it’s safe.
– 等等!
– 谢天谢地
– Wait!
– Thank goodness.
把那老女人一起扔了
Dump the wench, too.
女士优先
Ladies first.
真是个乖孩子
Such a nice boy.
你为什么不能学学他呢,小希德?
Why can’t you be more like him, Sidney?
奶奶,不要!等等!
Granny, no! Wait!
曼尼!
Manny!
把我转到绳子那儿去
Get me to the vine.
好,好,没问题
Yeah, yeah, got it.
你养的金鱼真难看
You all got some ugly goldfish.
加把劲,再过来一点点
Come on, a little more.
不要!
No!
干掉那头猛犸象
Extinct that mammoth.
加油,曼尼,揍他!
Come on, Manny, kick his monkey butt!
看看你
Look at you.
11吨♥重的旱胖子
Eleven tons of landlubber blubber.
嘿,我不是胖子!我只是骨架子大
Hey, I’m not fat! I’m poufy.
太可惜了,胖子,本来可以用到你的
Too bad, Tubby. I could have used you.
你痴心妄想了,船长
Ain’t going to happen, Captain.
抓到你了,奶奶
I got you, Granny.
驾,驾,我们走
Giddy up, let’s go, let’s go.
有人有救生艇么?
Does anyone have floaties?
不!不!
No! No!
我的!
My bounty!
他们沉了我们的战舰,我们该怎么办?
They sunk our battleship.
What are we going to do?
我们都要淹死啦
We’re all going to drown.
你是个海豹,你个白♥痴♥
You’re a sea creature, you idiot.
说得对,船长
Good point, sir.
我要翻成白旗么,船长?
Should I fly the white, captain?
不要!
No!
等等,那雪柔怎么办?
Wait, what about Shira?
– 什么她怎么办?
– 对啊,什么她怎么办?
– What about her?
– Yeah, what about her?
还有哪个想来当一把“船长”?
Anyone else want to play “Captain”?
很好
Good.
现在加把劲,蠢货们,快游
Now come on, blubber-brain. Swim.
嘿!胆量!弗林!有人么?
Hey! Gutt! Flynn! Anyone there?
这儿,抓紧了
Here, grab hold.
走开,我宁可淹死
No, go away. I’d rather drown.
如您所愿
Whatever the lady wants.
我说了我不需要你们的帮助
I said I didn’t need your help.
不客气,那,
烦劳大驾,愿意加入我们么?
You’re welcome.
So, care to join our scurvy crew?
两只树懒,一只猛犸象和一只剑齿虎?
Two sloths, a mammoth and a saber?
感觉像个冷笑话的出场人物一样
You guys are like the start of a bad joke.
高♥潮♥是我们救了你的命
And we saved you.
这才是这笑话的笑点,小猫咪
That makes you the punch line, kitty.
不要叫我“小猫咪”
Don’t call me “kitty.”
好吧,我不…
Okay, I won’t…
小猫咪
Kitty.
如果他们要亲,我就要吐了
If they kiss, I’m going to puke.
啥?才不会
What? Wait, no.
我们到了没?
Are we there yet?
我觉得我们永远都走不到了
I don’t think we’re ever going to get there.
我们还是休息一会儿吧
Maybe we should rest for a few hours.
谢谢
Thank you.
晚安,艾莉
Night, Ellie.
我好想你,爸
I miss you, Dad.
真是难得一见啊
Well, that’s something
you don’t see every day.
伊森!
Ethan!

Hi.
我故意的
I meant to do that.
我从没见过一个猛犸象这么睡觉
I’ve never seen a mammoth sleep like that.
什么?没有,这只是帮助我思考
What? No, this just helps me think.
能促进血液从旧的脑子流向…当我没说
It gets blood to the old noggin
and away from the old… whatever.
好吧,是有点奇怪
Okay, that’s a little weird.
那,现在这一切,你都还好么?
So, how are you doing, you know,
with all of this?
说实话,有点害怕
Honestly, a little scared.
好吧,很害怕
Okay, a lot scared.
我们所熟悉的都消失了
Everything we knew is gone.
是,我也非常害怕
Yeah, I was pretty scared, too.
我是说,不是害怕,而是,有点担忧
I mean, not scared, but, like, concerned.
你想不想明天走在我边上?
Do you want to walk with me tomorrow?
试着忘掉这些不愉快的
Try and get our minds off all this stuff.
你想和我一起走?
You want to walk with me?
你今天早上几乎快把我压平了
You did almost flatten me this morning.
所以我想,不能比这更糟了吧?
So, I figure it can’t
really go worse than that, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!