might have wanted out of pack life…
但至少我不会朝秦暮楚,反复无常
but at least I didn’t trade
one pack for another.
我有我所依靠的群体
I got something more.
哦,真的么,是什麽群体?
Oh, yeah, what’s that?
– 一个团队
– 有什麽区别?
– A herd.
– What’s the difference?
我们能照应彼此
We have each other’s backs.
胆量也照应我,我是他大副
Gutt has my back. I’m his first mate.
真的么?我还真没看出来,
胆量有派人来找你
Really? Because I don’t see Gutt
sending out any search parties for you.
你知道,你打不过他的
You know, you won’t beat him.
你那个毛茸茸的大块头朋友?
Your big furry friend over there?
他完全不知道他面对的是什麽
He has no idea what he’s up against.
这话不假,但胆量也不知道
Yeah, but neither does Gutt.
解开绳索,等我们都上了船再放手
Unwind the binds,
don’t let go until we’re all on board.
大家都要掌握好时间,才能都上船
Okay, we need precision timing
from everyone to get that ship.
小朋友,你们那边搞定了么?
Half-pint, you got your end covered, right?
我就当这个是‘是’吧,迭戈?
I’m going to take that as a “yes.” Diego?
我来救那些小朋友
I’ll free his little friends.
希德和奶奶?
Sid and Granny?
解开船,长官!
Untie the ship, sir!
没错,解开绳索,
还有等到我们都上船了再放手
Right, unwind the vines,
and don’t let go until we’re all on board.
我们都指望你了,希德,你知道了么?
We’re relying on you, Sid. You got that?
是的,长官,全力以赴,长官
Yes, sir. Totally focused, sir.
不要怕
Don’t worry.
我们不用看守雪柔,现在要容易多了
It’ll be easy since
we don’t have to guard Shira anymore.
现在就行动,快
We need to move, now.
小眯眼,关上舱门
Squint, batten down the hatches.
拉兹,起锚
Raz, hoist the anchor.
还有,古塔,升旗
And, Gupta, fly the colors.
好的,船长
Of course, Captain.
朋友们,复仇之旅开始了
We’re setting sail for vengeance, lads.
我爱复仇
I love vengeance.
船长!
Captain!
雪柔!噢,真是松了一口气!
Shira! Oh, what a relief!
我以为我们失去你了
I thought we’d lost you.
猛犸象,我和他一起被冲上了岸
The mammoth. He washed ashore with me.
什麽?他在这里?
What? He’s here?
你有没有咬死他?他有没有跪地求饶?
Did you sink your fangs into him?
Did he beg for his life?
没有,那个剑齿虎抓住了我
No, the saber took me down.
你太失败了
You’re a failure.
我需要勇士,
结果我手底下不是小猫咪就是小白兔
I need warriors, and all I have
are kitty cats and bunny rabbits.
要么就是海豹和袋鼠
And a seal and a kangaroo.
要么抓住剑齿虎,要么死在冲锋的路上
You take the saber down, or you die trying.
不要找藉口
No excuses.
是,船长
Yes, Captain.
小眯眼
Mr. Squint.
是的,船长
Aye, sir.
你现在是大副了
You’re first mate now.
太好了,船长
Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of
cool with me, Captain.
别挡道,虎子,你现在听我的了
Out of my way, saber.
You answer to me now.
胆量,他是来…
Gutt, listen, he’s coming for the…
抓起你们的武器,朋友们!
Grab your weapons, mates!
不是勺子,弗林
Not the spoon, Flynn.
跟我来!
Follow me!
太好了,我们上
Yeah, let’s do this.
让我去!冲啊!
Let me at him! Yeah!
朋友们,不用这样,真的
Guys, that’s not necessary, really.
我也很爱你们
I love you, too, yeah.
到船那边,不要搞砸
到船那边,不要搞砸
Get to the ship, don’t screw up.
Get to the ship, don’t screw up.
– 解开绳索
– 不要放手
– Unwind the vines.
– Don’t let go.
– 解开绳索
– 不要放手
– Unwind the vines.
– Don’t let go.
解开绳索
Unwind the vines.
不要放…噢,好吃的!
Don’t let… Oh, yummo!
希德,不要!那是莲花果
Sid, no! It’s a lotus berry.
吃了会被麻醉的!
It will paralyze you.
哦,拜托,我最懂果子了
Oh, please. I know my berries.
不要…
Don’t…
吞下去
swallow.
看到没,我很好,
如果我知道的只剩下一件事,那就是果子了
See, I’m fine.
If there’s one thing I know, it’s berries.
啊哦!
Uh-oh!
终于决斗了!
Yeah, finally!
谁敢再叫我复活节兔子!
Who’s the Easter Bunny now?
– 起作用了,他信了!
– 快走!
– It worked, he bought it!
– Come on!
不!
No, no!
是调虎离山!
It’s been a diversion.
我知道,我玩得好开心啊!
I know, I’m having a blast.
不是躲猫猫!你个傻子,他们在偷我们的船
No, pinhead, they’re stealing my ship.
一件事,希德,你就不能做好一件事么?
One thing, Sid. You couldn’t do one thing?
看看你
Look at you.
希德,你能听见我说话么?
Sid, can you hear me?
拜拜
Bye-bye.
说话啊,老兄
Say something, buddy.
我们快抓住他们!
Let’s get them!
我们走
Let’s go.
船!
The ship!
快走,我们得在船走远前赶上它!
Come on, we’ve got to catch it
before it hits open water!
抱歉,没事了,我把你抓高点
Sorry. All right, l’ll hold you higher.
抱歉,抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
说拜拜吧,猛犸象!
Say adieu, mammoth!
拜拜!
Adieu!
抱歉,老兄
Sorry, buddy.
我来了,希德
I’m coming, Sid.
抓到你了!抓住你了!
I got you! I got you! I got you!
猛犸象,我来了
I’m coming for you, mammoth.
迭戈!
Diego!
快来!
Come on!
快来!快点!
Come on, move it!
你爲什麽要这样?
Why are you doing this?
你不懂,我根本就没的选
You don’t understand. I don’t have a choice.
你不必过这样的生活,雪柔
You don’t have to live this way, Shira.
你和我们在一起会很安全的
You’ll be safe with us.
– 我们可以互相照顾
– 迭戈!
– We take care of each other.
– Diego!
我快撑不住了
I can’t hold on much longer.
迭戈!
Diego!
和我们一起走吧
Come with us.
和我一起走
Come with me.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我来掩护你
(双关:我来照应你)
I’ve got your back.
再见了,吃香蕉的,
多谢你的船了!
So long, banana breath.
Thanks for the ship!
噢,不,他永远离开我们了!
Oh, no, he’s gone forever!
噢,他出现了!
Oh! There he is.
登岸时间过了
Shore leave is over.
你们这群死鬼给我上船
Get your sorry carcasses on board now.
胆量,我能解释
Gutt, I can explain.
这件事结束后…
When this ends…
我要把在我墙上挂张虎皮
I’ll have a tiger’s skin hanging on my wall.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!