This way, Daddy.
我真的很需要你
I really need you.
我知道,亲爱的,呆着别动
I know, honey. Stay there.
我来了
I’m coming.
没错,曼尼,
你每次都是对的
You were right, Manny.
You’re always right.
不,听着,我…
No, look, I was…
等下,艾莉才不会说这个
Wait a minute. Ellie would never say that.
曼尼?曼尼
Manny? Manny.
不,他们不是真的,他们是魔鬼!
No, they’re not real. They’re monsters!
他们是海妖,不要听他们说话!
They’re sirens. Don’t listen to them!
谁能采下清晨的一缕阳光,
洒上清澈的露珠
(The Candy Man,很正能量的一首歌♥)
Who can take the sunrise
Sprinkle it with dew
不要!不要被骗了,他们不是真的
No! They may look real, but they’re not.
他们会毁了我们的船的
They’re going to destroy the ship.
来吧,小老虎,和我一起游泳吧
Come on, tiger. Swim with me.
希德…
Sid…
我给你准备了点心
I have a snack for you.
哇,她还会烧饭
And she cooks, too.
希德,不要!
Sid, no!
我们爲什麽亲上了?
Why are we kissing?
因为邮轮总是浪漫之地?
Because cruises are romantic?
再慢个5秒钟,我们就死定了
Five more seconds
and we’d have been goners.
电♥话♥联♥系♥!
Call me.
这儿呢,好姑娘
Here, girl.
这儿呢,小贝贝
Here, Precious.
她以为她终于找到她的宠物了
She thinks she finally found her pet.
好姑娘,给你
Good girl. Here you go.
奶奶,你就不能给你想像中的宠物,
扔想像中的食物么?
Granny, can’t you throw imaginary food
to your imaginary pet?
已经够多了
Enough already.
我们得留着点撑到回家呢
We need to keep a lookout for home.
不要睬他们,小贝贝
Ignore them, Precious.
我留着就行了
I do.
就不能走开她一分钟
You can’t take your eyes off her
for one minute.
还真不能,就和小孩子一样
Nope, it’s like having a child.
小孩子还可爱点
Only without any of the joy.
嘿,狗头军师们…
Hey, brain trust…
准备撞上吧
brace for impact.
大伙快看
Guys, look.
我们快到家了!
We’re almost home!
– 老兄,我一直都坚信你可以的
– 我也是
– Buddy, I never doubted you.
– Me either.
除了有六七次我以为我们快死了
Except for the six or seven times
I thought we were going to die.
怎么了,亲爱的?
What’s wrong, sweetheart?
你有没有说过什麽再也收不回来的话?
You ever say something
you knew you couldn’t take back?
是关于路易斯么?
Is this about Louis?
是我不好,妈妈
I messed up so bad, Mom.
没事,很正常的事
It’s okay. It happens.
姑娘被帅哥冲昏头脑,
常有的事
Cute boys can whiplash your brain.
No doubt about that.
不过伊森我真是看走眼了
But Ethan was the wrong guy.
你自己发现了这一点
And you figured it out.
你知道该对路易斯说什麽
You’ll know what to say to Louis.
发生了什麽?
What’s going on?

The land bridge.
桥不见了
It’s gone.
我们被困住了!
We’re trapped!
但我们本该在这儿等爸爸的,
那我们该怎么办?
But we were supposed to meet Dad here.
What are we going to do?
艾莉!
Ellie!
桃子!
Peaches!
噢,不,桥断了
Oh, no. The land bridge.
但如果桥断了…
But if it’s gone…
– 我们该怎么…
– 希德!
– how are we going to…
– Sid!
不会他们肯定在另一边
No, they have to be on the other side.
曼尼,没有另一边
Manny, there is no other side.
他们肯定在另一边
They have to be here.
艾莉!
Ellie!
桃子!
Peaches!
我在这里!
I’m here!
请…
Please…
她肯定得在这里
she’s got to be here.
爸!
Dad!
– 等下,你们听到了么?
– 曼尼…
– Wait, did you hear that?
– Manny…
不,我听到了什麽,我听到了!
No, I heard something. I heard it!
– 是那个么?
– 桃子?她在那儿!
– Is that?
– Peaches? There she is!
爸!
Dad!
我们来了,亲爱的,不要动!
We’re coming, sweetie. Don’t move!
爸爸!
Daddy!
桃子!
Peaches!
欢迎回家,爸爸
Welcome home, Daddy.
让我走
Let go of me.
很巧吧?
What are the odds?
我们刚刚说起你
We were just talking about you.
你喜欢这艘新的船么?
我叫她甜蜜复仇号♥
You like the new ship?
I call her Sweet Revenge.
看看这儿,今天大丰收啊
And look here. We’ve got the catch du jour.
艾莉
Ellie.
我没事
I’m all right.
放我女儿走
Let my daughter go.
没事的
It’s okay.
他想要我,他会抓到我的
He wants me. And he’s going to get me.
爲了你女儿牺牲你自己,真感动啊
Sacrificing yourself for your daughter.
How touching.
我就知道
How predictable.
那你过来救她吧
Now come and get her.
你好啊,老弟
Good day, mate.
还记得我们么?
You remember us?
我们是坏人
We’re the bad guys.
好了,让他们走吧
All right, let them go.
想得美啊
I don’t think so.
你毁了我所有的东西
You destroyed everything I had.
我只是回报一点小恩惠罢了
I’m just returning the favor.
不要!
No!
我警告过你
I warned you.
停手!
Stop!
放猛犸象走!
Let the mammoth go!
维纳?
Weiner?
是谁,把这位小勇士给我带来了?
Who brought the muscle to the party?
路易斯,不要!
Louis, don’t!
他在干嘛?
这样不是自杀么?
What’s he doing?
He’s going to get himself killed.
没事,我能对付他
It’s okay, I can handle him.
好可爱啊,小英雄
How cute, a hero.
我们来看看,勇气赐予了你什麽力量
Let’s see what bravery gets you.
古塔,把你的武器给这位小武士
Gupta, give the lad your weapon.
很高兴见到你,小子
Nice knowing you, kid.
我们跳个舞吧,小英雄
Let’s dance, hero.
不要傻站着啊,快抓住他!
Don’t stand there like barnacles. Get him!
站住,哥们儿您这是要去哪儿呢?
Oi, going somewhere, mate?
让我来对付他
Let me at him.
有啥遗言不?
Any last words?
小贝贝!
Precious!
你能不能不要再叫‘小贝贝’了?
Will you stop with the “Precious”?
我的妈啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!