Oh, my God!
没事 他没事
Okay. He’s okay.
求你 求你 帮帮他 求你
Please! Please, help him! Please!
如果你们想的话
I know someone who can help
我知道有人能帮忙
if you’re willing to ask.
我是克斯 这是塔克
I’m Specs. This is Tucker.
-我是瑞莱 你好 -你好
– I’m Renai. Hi. – Hi.
-你肯定是乔希 -是的 你好
– You must be Josh. – Yeah. Hi.
这不是超能力
That wasn’t psychic.
伊莉斯告诉我你的名字 所以…
Elise already told me your name so…
伊莉斯在哪里
Where is Elise?
她派我们来先做一些初步测试
She sent us ahead to do some preliminary tests.
排除某些臆想假象
Helps weed out the nut jobs.
-这是什么 -电磁探测仪
– What is that? – It’s a Trifield meter.
用来探测直流电场
Measures DC fields
以及自然电磁环境
and the natural electromagnetic environment.
是的 有时老化的线路
Yeah, sometimes old wiring
会向空气中放电
can leak into the atmosphere.
从而引起错觉 能量变化
It causes hallucinations, changes in energy.
比这个用处大 但随便啦
It’s a little more important than that, but whatever.
技术活跟你们也没太大关系
The tech stuff’s not really relevant to you guys anyway.
实际上 我认为都有关系
It’s all very relevant, actually.
怎么了
What?
星际舰队首发版
Starfleet Series One.
市面上很难找到
It’s hard to find.
该把它保存好
Should have kept it in its box.
这个装置利用紫外线来探测变化
This device measures changes in UV light.
是我自♥制♥的
I make all this equipment myself, you know.
太神奇了
It’s impressive.
谢谢
Thanks.
掌握了原理 事情就会简单很多
It’s not that hard if you know what you’re doing.
没错 那玩意是由玩具改装的
Yeah, that one’s basically a modified toy.
我需要独自专心工作了
I’m gonna need some time alone to concentrate.
这个领域是…躯体是由能量组成的
This field is… Look, the body is made up of energy.
人死后能量去哪里了呢
Where does that energy go when we die?
可以叫伊莉斯过来了
We can call Elise.
马上
Now.
我不知道门铃好不好使 不好意思
I wasn’t sure the doorbell was working. I’m sorry.
-没关系 请进 -谢谢
– That’s fine. Come on in. – Thank you.
您是雷尼尔夫人?
Mrs. Rainier?
不 雷尼尔夫人是我母亲
No, Mrs. Rainier is my mother.
叫我伊莉斯好了
Just call me Elise.
-我是乔希 -我知道
– I’m Josh. – I knew that.
你可比我上次见你长大很多了
You’ve grown since I last saw you.
您以前见过我
Since you last saw me?
我和你妈是老朋友了
Your mother and I have been friends a long time.
-你好 -这是我妻子 瑞莱
– Well, hello. – This is my wife, Renai.
-幸会 -您好 真高兴您能过来
– How do you do? – Hi, thank you for coming.
-荣幸之至 -喝点什么吗 伊莉斯
– Thank you for having me. – Can we get you anything, Elise?
不用了 非常感谢
No, I’m fine, thank you so much.
我们探测了整幢房♥子的电磁场
We took Trifield and EMF readings of the whole house,
所有的线路 闹钟 收音机 烤箱
all the wiring, alarm clocks, radios, toasters,
电视 电唱机 保险丝盒
TV, record player, fuse box,
一切正常除了…
nothing went off the charts except for the…
之前那幢房♥子呢
And the previous home?
塔克还没做检测
Tucker hadn’t monitored that yet.
不过不用担心
You know what? Don’t even sweat it.
我会腾出时间来 下午我就去
I’ll make myself available. I’ll get on that this afternoon.
不过我还必须来这边
Yeah, but I’ll have to come, too,
否则没人来操作设备
because who’s going to operate the equipment?
严格来说 我也能做…
Well, strictly, I could do it without…
是的 不过我要监控…
Yeah, but I need to oversee…
不过那并不是…
Yeah, but it’s not…
没关系 先生们
That’s fine, gentlemen.
我认为老化的线路不是问题所在
I don’t think bad wiring is the problem here.
我能在房♥子里走走吗
May I walk through the house?
-当然 -谢谢
– Sure, of course. – Thank you.
洛伦在照顾其他的孩子 是吧
Your other children are with Lorraine, right?
是的
Yeah, they are.
史蒂文 你带好素描本了吗
Steven, do you have your sketchbook?
是的 带好了
Yes. Yes, I do.
很好 我们将要用到它
Good. ‘Cause we’re gonna need it.
你拿这个干什么
What do you need that for?
她把看到的告诉我 然后我画下来
She tells me what she sees, and I draw it.
这是她工作程序中最重要的一部分
It’s the most important part of her process.
-不见得 -就是
– That’s debatable. – It’s not debatable.
不是 不过随便啦
It is, but whatever.
别开灯
Leave the light off.
你好 道尔顿
Hey, Dalton.
你真是个帅小伙
You are a very handsome boy.
别担心 你♥爸♥妈都在这里
Your mom and dad are here, so don’t you worry.
什么 什么…
What? What…
脸长得…
The face…
怎样
What?
血腥的红色面孔
Blood red face.
黑的…黑色的胳膊 黑色的腿
Black… Black arms. Black legs.
黑色的身体
Black body.
慢慢来
Slow down.
-脚是黑色的 腿也是黑的 -慢点
– His feet are black. His legs are black. – Slow down.
是什么
What is it?
天哪
Oh, my God.
漆黑的眼睛 像两个深不见底的黑洞
And pitch black eyes. They’re like two dark holes.
他有一双兽蹄
He has hooves for feet.
-什么 -还有蜘蛛般细长的指甲
– What? – And long spidery fingernails.
伊莉斯 什么…
Elise, what’s…
这是什么
Hey, what is that?
我不确定你们是否做好心理准备
I’m not sure if you’re ready to hear this yet,
不幸的是 我没时间让你们慢慢接受了
but unfortunately, I can’t waste any time easing you into it.
事先声明 这是我的信仰
I want you to know, this is what I believe,
它可能和之前的医学诊断矛盾 但…
and it may contradict a previous medical diagnosis, but…
既然你们请我来
You called me here,
那我把这作为对我解读的认同 可以吗
and I’m taking that as an acceptance of my readings. Yes?
当然 继续吧
Yes, go on.
你们的儿子没有昏迷
Your son isn’t in a coma.
从梯子上坠落也和这无关
Falling off a ladder had nothing to do with this.
他的躯体还在这里
His physical body’s here.
但灵魂却不在
But his spiritual body is not.
这一切骚乱的源头
And the reason these disturbances,
它们跟随你们来到新家的原因
they followed you to a new home,
不是因为房♥子闹鬼
is because it’s not the house that’s haunted.
而是因为你们的儿子
It’s your son.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
你们听说过星体投射吗
Have you ever heard of astral projection?
是的 像是灵魂出窍之类的
Yes. It’s out of body experience or something?
我更喜欢称呼他们为旅行者
I like to call them travelers.
这些人
You see, these are people
能够灵魂出窍
with the ability to leave their physical body
以星体模式四处旅行
and to travel to different places in astral form.
现在 道尔顿
Now, Dalton,
就是一个非常熟练的星体投射者
he is a very accomplished astral projector.
他在梦里已经做了很长时间
He’s been doing it in his sleep for a long time.
从很小的时候就开始了
He has been since he was very young.
他以为那是梦 所以并不害怕
And he’s unafraid because he thinks they’re dreams.
正是这种无畏
And it’s that very lack of fear
使他旅行得太远
that has led him to travel too far.
以至于迷路
And to become lost.
迷路
Lost?
在哪里迷路
Lost where?
一个我称之为异域的地方
In a place that I call the Further.
什么 什么意思
What? What does that mean?
异域是一个环绕我们四周

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!