I gotta grade some tests, and it’s gonna be a while so…
所以不用等我了
So you don’t have to wait up, okay?
我会尽快回家 我爱你
I’ll be home as soon as I can. I love you.
他对新疗法有反应吗
Did he respond to any of the new tests?
没有 还没有反应
No. No, he didn’t.
但我们必须给它时间
But we have to give it time.
我见过有的病人昏迷更久的
I’ve seen coma patients with a much longer inactivity time
突然间就能动了
suddenly start making noises.
他不是昏迷 医生也不知道这是什么
He’s not in a coma. They don’t know what to call it.
该拿他怎么办
They don’t know what to do with him,
所以他们也放弃了
so they’ve just given up.
我觉得老天就是想看看
I feel like the universe is just
我能撑多久才崩溃
trying to see how far I’ll bend before I break.
那老天爷就挑错人了
Well, the universe picked a fight with the wrong chick.
没关系 我来弄
That’s okay. I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
乔希 你在哪里
Josh, where are you?
我需要你马上回家 求你
I need you to come home now, please.
十点半了
It’s 10:30.
你每晚都这么迟回家
You’ve been coming home late every single night.
自从你在学校工作后
In all the years you’ve worked at the school,
你就不必这样了
you’ve never had to do that.
为什么突然又要熬夜加班
Why all of a sudden are you staying back late?
我也不想
You know, I don’t like it either.
但是我批试♥卷♥ 我是说…
I was grading tests. I mean…
我有什么办法呢
What choice do I have?
-道尔顿的账单要付啊 -乔希
– I’ve got to pay Dalton’s bills. – Josh.
我很害怕 怕得要死
I’m scared. I’m so scared and…
我也怕 他也是我的儿子
I’m scared. He’s my son, too.
你不明白 我是为道尔顿害怕
You don’t understand. I’m scared for Dalton.
我怕这幢房♥子
I’m scared of this house.
这里有问题
There’s something wrong with this place.
我没有胡思乱想 我能感觉到
I’m not imagining it. I can feel it.
就像病魔缠身
It’s like a sickness.
自从搬来后 一切都不正常了
Ever since we’ve moved in, everything’s just gone wrong.
你觉得我们的房♥子在闹鬼
You think our house is haunted?
不是觉得 就是在闹鬼
I don’t think it. I know it.
东西会自己乱跑
Things move around in here by themselves.
晚上去厨房♥喝水
I walk into the kitchen at night to get a drink,
我感觉有人盯着我
I can feel eyes on me.
我没法一个人再待下去了
I can’t be in there alone anymore.
我需要你 但你总是不在
I need you. But you’re never here.
你在哪里
Where are you?
告诉你了 我在批试♥卷♥
I told you. I was grading tests.
我不是这个意思
That’s not what I mean.
这种情况下你没有和我在一起
You’re not here with me in this situation.
而是一味逃避
You’re just avoiding it,
就像每次遇到压力一样
like everything stressful,
不管是这个还是违规停车罚单
whether it’s this or parking tickets.
天哪 别这么说 好吗
Oh, God. Stop saying that,okay?
我不是逃避压力
I don’t avoid stressful situations.
我只是该死地用自己的方式处理
I’m just dealing with it in my own fucking way.
好吧 你自己处理吧
Fine. Deal with this!
上帝啊
Jesus.
天哪
Oh, God.
乔希
Josh?
乔希
Josh.
瑞莱
Renai?
瑞莱
Renai!
-怎么了 怎么了 -这里有人
– What, what, what? What is it? – There’s someone here.
屋里有人
There’s someone in the room!
他刚刚就在那里 我发誓
He was right there, I swear!
你不能不相信我
Don’t you dare not believe me.
求你 求你 相信我
Please. Please, believe me.
我发誓他刚刚就在那里
I swear he was right there.
我信 我信 我真的相信你
I do, I do. I do believe you.
我只是不知道你想我怎么做
I just don’t know what you want me to do.
我想搬走 求你了 我想离开这房♥子
I want to leave. Please. I want to leave this house.
我一晚都不要待了 拜托
I can’t spend another night here. Please!
求你了 帮帮我
Please, help me!
好的 好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
我们这就搬家
We’re going.
洛伦 拜托
Lorraine, please,
别再收拾了 坐下歇会吧
you shouldn’t be doing any of this. Just sit down.
我收拾东西很利索的
I’m perfectly capable of putting a few things away.
我一直替乔希做这些
I did it for Josh his whole life.
我知道 但我感觉糟透了
I know, but I feel terrible.
我觉得你才该坐下歇会
I think it’s you who should be sitting down by the looks of it.
真不敢相信你竟能让乔希拍照片
I can’t believe you got Josh to hold still for a photo.
我不敢相信的是我们又在收拾东西
What I can’t believe is that we are doing this all over again.
真是荒唐
Ridiculous.
你肯定觉得我疯了
You must think I’m crazy.
没有人
Nobody,
不论我还是别人 知道你所经历的痛苦
not me or anybody, knows what you’re going through right now.
为了挺过去 你做什么都行
Whatever you have to do to get through it, do it.
你不需为任何事情自责
And you don’t have to apologize for anything.
谢谢
Thanks.
道尔顿
Dalton?
信仰会帮助你的 相信它
Your faith can help. Trust it, you know.
-你好 -乔希
– Hello. – Josh.
这是在开玩笑吗
This is the first line of a joke, right?
男人回家后发现他妻子跟牧师在一起
A guy comes home to find his wife with a priest.
这是利亚姆·马丁
This is Liam Martin.
-幸会 -实际上他是我的一位旧识
– Nice to meet you. – He’s actually a very old friend of mine.
-这是我丈夫乔希 -出什么事了
– This is my husband, Josh. – What’s going on here?
-我该走了 -谢谢
– I should be going. – Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
多谢款待
Thank you so much for the tea.
那幢房♥子里的东西
This thing from the other house
尾随过来了
has followed us here.
我今天亲眼看到
I saw something today.
我以为是个小男孩
I thought it was a little boy.
我跟着他进了道尔顿的房♥间
I followed it into Dalton’s room.
但它并不是小孩 而是别的什么
But it wasn’t a child. It was something else.
然后呢 所以你请牧师来驱魔
So what? You just brought a priest in to get rid of it?
乔希 我别无他法
I didn’t know what else to do, Josh.
拜托 瑞莱
Come on, Renai.
你上次去教堂是什么时候
When’s the last time you went to church?
发生在瑞莱身上的都是真的
What’s happening to Renai is real.
我曾亲眼见到过
I’ve seen it for myself.
我今天来是因为
I came today because
昨晚我梦到这里了
last night I had a dream about this place.
已经夜深了 我在这幢房♥子里
I was in this house, but it was late at night.
我很害怕
I was afraid.
我走到你们卧室 看到你们都睡了
I went into your bedroom, but you were both asleep.
我知道当时是在梦里
I knew I was asleep in the dream,
但我能感觉到有东西是醒着的
but I could feel that someone was awake
在这幢房♥子里
in the house.
我来到道尔顿的房♥间
I went into Dalton’s room.
有东西跟他在一起
There was something in there with him.
就站在角落
It was standing there in the corner.
我问它”你是谁”
I asked it, “Who are you?”
它说它是个访客
And it said it was a visitor.
我问”你想要什么”
I said, “What do you want?”
它说”道尔顿”
It said, “Dalton”
我仍然能听到那声音
I can still hear that voice.
什么 什么
What? What?
-它就在那 -什么
– It’s here! – What?
天哪
Jesus!
上帝啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!