The Further is a world far beyond our own,
又远远超越我们感知的世界
yet it’s all around us,
据我们所知 那里没有时间
a place without time as we know it.
是一个充满受虐死灵的黑暗王国
It’s a dark realm filled with the tortured souls of the dead,
一个活人无法进入的地方
a place not meant for the living.
道尔顿就在那里
That’s where Dalton is.
问题是随着他的灵魂远去
And the problem is that with his astral body gone,
只留下了他的躯体 一个空壳
he’s just left us with a physical body, an empty vessel.
那些灵体嗅到了躯壳的味道
And there are entities that know this because they can smell it.
所以聚拢在他身边
That’s why they’re gathered around him.
就是我之前看到的那些吗
Are these the things that I’ve been seeing?
他们全都企图
They’re all trying to get
侵占他的躯壳因为他们…
inside of his physical body simply because they…
他们渴望生命
They crave life,
渴望重生的机会
the chance to live again.
不过还有一些
But there are other entities
更加邪恶的灵体
who are malevolent
有着更加险恶的目的
and have a more insidious agenda.
而现在就有一个
And then, there’s this.
他渴望道尔顿的身体只有一个目的
A demon who seeks Dalton’s body for one reason:
给别人带来痛苦
to cause pain to others.
他不顾一切地要占据道尔顿的身体
He is so desperate to possess Dalton,
他也是所有灵体中
and he’s the closest of
最接近你儿子的
all the entities to getting inside of him.
什么叫最接近
What do you mean the closest?
因为这些灵体
Because these entities,
并不能随心所欲地占据
they can’t just walk into the bodies of the living
活人的身体
anytime they please.
跨越领域 需要时间 能量
To cross over from their realm, it takes time. It takes energy.
不过道尔顿的灵体离开得越久
But the longer that Dalton’s astral body
和身体的联♥系♥就会越弱
is kept away from his physical body, the weaker the link gets.
他们附身就越容易
The easier it is to possess him.
怎样才能把道尔顿找回来呢
Is there anything we can do to bring Dalton back?
确实有一些方法
There’s something we could try.
有点像巫术
It’s a little unorthodox.
不过我需要你们的完全信任
But I would need your complete trust.
不 不 不 抱歉 这太过了
No, no, no. I’m sorry, this has gone too far.
什么 不 拜托 乔希
What? No, please, Josh.
你说过让她试试的
You said you would give her a chance.
我已经给过她机会了 亲爱的
I have given her a chance, honey,
但我无法忍♥受有人来到家里
but I can’t have somebody coming into our home
说我们儿子昏迷是因为
and telling us the reason our son is in a coma is because
他的灵魂漂移到了其他空间
his soul has floated off somewhere in another dimension.
我们千方百计把人家找来
We’re gonna bring her all the way here
难道就不能试试她说的吗
and not even consider what she’s saying?
我这么做全是为了
I did this to make sure
让你好过一些 如果有帮助 很好
you could feel at ease. And if it helped, great.
我已经看了这些马戏团似的表演
I’ve listened to the dog and pony show.
还有那张画像
I have seen the drawings.
但是把道尔顿扯进来 不行
But to bring Dalton into it, no.
那为什么我们的儿子一直昏迷不醒
But why is our son still in a coma?
为什么医生也无法解释这一切
Why can’t the doctors tell us what is wrong with him?
理性的思考难道有错吗
How did the voice of reason become the bad guy here?
还不明白吗 瑞莱
Don’t you see, Renai?
你想要相信这些 大家都是
You want to believe. Anybody would.
你不相信我 你不相信我
You don’t believe me! You don’t believe me!
我为你搬了家
I moved houses for you.
还说什么我不相信你 我站在你这边
What do you mean, I don’t believe you? I’m on your side here.
不过这 这充满危险和未知
But this, this is dangerous and exploitative.
你们来到一个病重孩子的家里
You guys come into the home of a seriously ill child,
把他和我妻子看到的幻想
and you make some tenuous connection between him
牵强地扯在一起
and the images my wife is seeing, and wahh!
我妻子的眼泪证明了你们的能力
Tears validate your power,
非常感谢 六百美元我会照付的
and thank you very much, that will be $600 please.
-非常感谢 -求你 求你
– Thank you for coming. – Please. Please.
-谢谢 不 我很理解 -拜托
– Thank you. No, I really understand. – Please.
多谢款待 祝你好运
Thank you for your hospitality. Good luck.
天哪
Oh, Jesus!
抱歉浪费你们时间了
Sorry to waste your time.
你到底在哪 伙计
Where are you, buddy?
你真的去别处了吗
Did you go somewhere?
不会的
No.
不 你就在这里 就在这里
No, you’re right here. You are right here.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
我知道你能听到
I know you can hear me,
不过回应我 好吗 伙计
but you gotta show me, okay, buddy?
你得让我知道你听得到
You gotta show me that you can hear me.
昨晚我看到自己在睡觉
然后我飞走了
我答应了
Ok.
最重要的是
What’s most important is
你们要知道机会只有一次
that you realize no two attempts are the same.
我会如实地告诉你们结果
I’m going to be completely honest with you about the results.
如果对话没有成功 我也会告诉你们
If there’s no dialogue established, I’m gonna tell you.
这些放置的镜头
These still cameras are
用来记录空气中的变化
rigged to pick up any changes in the atmosphere,
不论电场还是温度
both electrical or temperature-wise.
闪光的时候不要惊慌
Don’t be alarmed if they go off.
你们将会看到许多混乱的
You’re gonna see a lot of confusing things,
难以理解的事情
things you don’t understand.
但切记不要质问他们 不要说话
But do not question them and do not speak in any way.
我想要你们知道 当我接入后
I want you to know whatever I say when I’m in tune
我的音量会很低 你们无法听到
is going to be at a very low volume. You won’t hear any of it.
史蒂文会写下来
But Steven’s gonna write it down.
他会为你们重复我的话 好吗
He’s going repeat it for you. Okay?
请调暗光线
Dim the lights, please.
我们在召唤你 道尔顿
We are calling out to you, Dalton.
告诉我们你是安全的 你在哪里
Tell us you’re safe. Tell us where you are.
告诉我们你是安全的 你在哪里
Tell us you’re safe. Tell us where you are.
道尔顿
Dalton.
你能听见我们吗 请回答
Can you hear us? Answer us.
谁在那里
Who’s there?
道尔顿 是你的爸爸妈妈
Dalton, it’s your mother and father.
我们一直在找你
We’ve been searching for you.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我看不清这里
I can’t see in here.
道尔顿…道尔顿
Dalton… Dalton,
你不需要看到
you don’t need to see.
跟随我的声音
Follow my voice.
跟随我的声音 道尔顿
Follow my voice, Dalton.
道尔顿 为什么你不…
Dalton. Why aren’t you…
为什么你不说话了
Why aren’t you talking anymore?
道尔顿
Dalton?
如果他们听到我说话 会伤害我的
If they hear me, they’ll hurt me.
谁会伤害你
Who will hurt you?
谁会伤害你 道尔顿
Who will hurt you, Dalton?
那个
The man

with
一团火焰
fire
在脸上的人
on his face.
道尔顿
Dalton.
道尔顿 你能找到出来的路吗
Dalton, can you find your way out?
没有
There is
出来的路
no way out.
跟随我的声音 道尔顿
Follow my voice, Dalton.
跟随我的声音
Follow my voice.
别说话
Be quiet.
他们会听到的
They’ll hear you.
不会的 道尔顿 跟随我的声音
They won’t hear me, Dalton. Follow my voice.
跟随我的声音
Follow my voice.
他们听到了
They heard you.
上帝啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!