‘Cause you know what I don’t understand?
因为你知道我不明白什么吗?
I don’t understand why people, why every fucking person
我不明白为什么人们 为什么他妈的每个人
is so bad to each other so fucking often.
彼此总他妈的恶言相向
It doesn’t make sense to me. Judgment. Control. All that, the whole spectrum.
我不明白 审判 支配 全部的全部
Well, it just…
就是…
What “people” we talking about?
我们说的”人们”指什么?
You know, parents, hypocrites,
你知道的 父母 伪君子
politicians, pricks.
政客 恶棍
This is a mistake.
这是个错误
It’s a mistake to get too deep into all that kind of stuff.
对这种事想得太深是个错误
Alex, you’re a hell of a young guy, a hell of a young guy.
亚历克斯 你是一个年轻人 一个年轻人
But I promise you this.
但是我向你保证
You’re a young guy! Can’t be juggling blood and fire all the time!
你是一个年轻人! 不应该总是血气方刚!
You’ve got to just kind of… Wayne, what are you talking about?
你就是有点… 韦恩 你们在说什么?
What? I mean…
什么? 我是说…
I’m talking about blood and fire.
我们在说血气
We’re talking about trying to juggle blood and fire.
我们在说血气方刚
Who are you to be giving advice to anybody anyway?
你是谁 凭什么给别人提建议?
Who am I to be giving advice to anybody?
我是谁 凭什么给别人提建议?
Yes. Well, it’s nice to meet you.
对 你好 很高兴见到你
My name is Mr. Happy. Mr. Happy.
我的名字叫快乐先生 快乐先生
And Mr. Happy sometimes gives advice.
快乐先生时常给人建议
Alex, please. I’m sorry.
亚历克斯 别 对不起
Sometimes Mr. Happy… Well, Mr. Happy is always happy.
有时快乐先生… 好吧 快乐先生总是快乐
But you know when he’s happiest?
但是你知道他什么时候最快乐吗?
He’s not always happy. When is he happy?
他不总是快乐 他什么时候快乐?
Are you really gonna say that to me? Come on, tell me about it.
你不是正要告诉我吗? 快啊 告诉我
I am going to say that to you.
我正打算告诉你
Now… Sit down before you hurt yourself.
就现在… 在你伤到自己之前坐下
One thing that you should try to keep your eye on
有一件事你要留意
is what happened in the late 1940s in Roswell.
40年代末在罗斯威尔发生的一件事
When a search of tax records revealed that
一个税务记录的调查表明
Chris had given his life savings to charity,
克里斯把他的积蓄捐给了慈善机构
Mom and Dad became what Dad called “mobilized.”
爸妈开始了爸爸所谓的行动起来
They hired a private investigator and…
他们雇用了私♥人♥侦♥探♥
notified law enforcement nationwide,
通知全国范围内的执法部门
determined to track him down.
下决心要找到他
I just figured he’d be with gypsies,
我猜想他会和吉普赛人一起
far from the eyes of the law.
远离法律的视线
These are those free satellite TV deals.
这些是私接卫♥星♥电♥视♥交易
You’re the one who said it, Alex, not me.
是你说的 亚历克斯 不是我
You’re gonna need something. What kind of gun you got?
你需要些东西 你想要什么枪?
I’m probably gonna get like a.22, I think.
我觉得我应该要一支A22
A.22 caliber rifle.
一支A22口径的来♥复♥枪♥
All right, then.
好的
When you get your kill, time is of the essence.
你捕捉猎物的时候 时机极其重要
Now, the first thing you wanna do is make sure
首先 你要确保
that you got that meat nice and shaved up.
你要得到好肉并削下来
And you don’t have a lot of time to do this. This is about an hour or two.
你没有太多时间做这件事 大概一两个小时
Depending on the weather
关键看天气
Especially if it’s hot, you’ve got less time to do it.
特别是天热的话 你的时间就更少了
What you do is you want to make sure that them flies don’t land on your meat.
你要做的就是 确保不要让苍蝇叮到你的肉
Because once them flies start shitting out larvae and them maggots,
因为一旦苍蝇开始孵出幼虫 肉就生蛆了
you know, those creepy crawlies,
你看见那些恶心的爬虫时
it’s too late. It’s too late.
那就太晚了 太晚了
You got me. You got me.
我投降 我投降
I warned Wayne about them little black boxes.
我警告过韦恩提防那些小黑盒子
Mr. Westerberg, Scott Baker, FBI.
韦斯特贝利先生 我是斯科特·贝克 FBI
I think you know why we’re here.
我想你知道为什么我们在这里
Impressive turnout. Yeah.
来这么多人啊 对
You mind grabbing that zipper for me there? Thank you.
你介意帮我拉上裤链吗? 谢谢
Let’s go. Sorry, boys.
我们走 对不起 孩子
We’re gonna have to shut down for a little while.
我们要关门一段时间
Alex, you come back and work for me any time you want.
亚历克斯 你随时都可以回来帮我♥干♥活 只要你愿意
Gil’s got your checks, guys. I shouldn’t be away too long.
吉尔那儿有你的支票 伙计 我不会离开太久的
Remember Alex, no Alaska till spring.
记着亚历克斯 到春天再去阿♥拉♥斯加
South, kid. You wanna head south.
往南走 孩子 你要往南走
The year Chris graduated high school,
克里斯从高中毕业那年
he bought the Datsun used and drove it cross-country.
他买♥♥了辆旧达特桑 开着车横跨国家
He stayed away most of the summer.
大半个夏天都不在家
Come on. The neighbors are gonna be watching, honey.
拜托 邻居们正看着呢 亲爱的
Can you spray it?
你能来洒水吗?
As soon as I heard he was home, I ran into his room to talk to him.
我一听说他回家了 就跑进他的房♥间跟他聊天
In California, he’d looked up some old family friends.
在加州 他拜访了一些家里的老朋友
He discovered that our parents’
他发现了父母关于他们
stories of how they fell in love and got married
如何相爱 如何结婚的故事
were calculated lies masking an ugly truth.
都是用于掩盖丑陋真♥相♥的 精心编造的谎言
When they met, Dad was already married.
当他们相遇时 爸爸已经结婚了
And even after Chris was born,
甚至在克里斯出生后
Dad had had another son with his first wife, Marcia,
爸爸和他的前妻玛西娅另有一个儿子 玛沙
to whom he was still legally married.
他们仍是合法夫妻
This fact suddenly re-defined Chris and me as bastard children.
这个事实突然让克里斯和我 成了所谓的”私生子”
Dad’s arrogance made him conveniently oblivious to the pain he caused.
爸爸的傲慢使他可以轻易的遗忘 他给人带来的痛苦
And Mom, in the shame and embarrassment of a young mistress,
而妈妈 带着一个年轻情妇的耻辱与困窘
became his accomplice in deceit.
成为了这个谎言的同谋
The fragility of crystal is not a weakness but a fineness.
水晶的脆弱不是缺点而是优点
My parents understood that a fine crystal glass had to be cared for
我的父母明白美丽的水晶杯必须小心呵护
or it may be shattered.
否则就会破碎
But when it came to my brother, they did not seem to know or care
但说到我的哥哥 他们似乎不知道 或许是不关心
that their course of secret action
他们的秘密行动
brought the kind of devastation that could cut them.
会引发一场令他们痛苦万分的灾难
Their fraudulent marriage and our father’s denial of this other son
他们虚伪的婚姻和父亲对于另一个儿子的拒绝承认
was, for Chris, a murder of every day’s truth.
对于克里斯来说 抹杀了每一天的真实
He felt his whole life turn, like a river suddenly reversing
他觉得他的人生变了 就像河水突然倒转
the direction of its flow, suddenly running uphill.
改变了流向 瞬时逆流回溯而上
These revelations struck at the core of Chris’ sense of identity.
这些披露的真♥相♥直击了克里斯内心的身份感
They made his entire childhood seem like fiction.
使得他的整个童年看起来荒诞不经
Chris never told them he knew
克里斯从未告诉他们他所知道的
and made me promise silence, as well.
让我也保持沉默
I can’t afford four. Who’s gonna pay for the fourth one?
我买♥♥不起四个 谁来给那第四个付账?
Bryan can’t afford four. Does it matter?
布莱恩买♥♥不起四个 有关系吗?
Can I help you?
有什么事?
Yeah. If I wanted to paddle down the river,
嗯 如果我想在河里划艇顺流而下
where’s the best place to launch out of?
最好在哪里下水?
Hang on a second.
等一下
To launch out of? What’s your experience level?
哪里下水? 你有多少经验?
Not much. Any? Do you have a permit?
不很多 一点? 你有许可证吗?
A permit? Permit for what?
许可证? 什么的许可证?
You can’t paddle down the river without a permit.
没有许可证你不能在河里划艇
If you want, you can apply for one here, get some experience,
如果你想去 你可以在这里申请一个 取得些经验
and I’ll put you on the wait-list.
我把你放到等候名单上
No, I got this guy in here. We’ll figure it out.
不 我这有个人 我们会想出办法的
There’s a wait-list to paddle down a river?
有个申请划艇许可的等候名单?
That’s right.

Yeah, it’s gonna be… Well, how long do I have to wait?
对 这… 好吧 我要等多久?
Yeah, hang on a second.
好 等一下
Now, the deal is it’s gonna be me and you…
现在 这件事是我和你的
or it’s gonna be me, you and her.
或者是我 你和她的
Next available is May 17th, 2003.
下一次是2003年5月17日
Great. Done. The three of us, then.
好 不错 那么就我们三个
Twelve years?
12年?
What’s that? Twelve years?
什么? 12年?
To paddle down a river.
就在河里划个艇
Let me call you back.
等我打回来
You can do that,
你可以等
or you can join a commercial raft trip,
或者你可以加入一个商业皮划艇旅游
go with a licensed guide.
和一个有证书的导游一起来
They may have some last-minute cancellations,
他们也许有一些临时取消的机会
but that’s gonna cost you $2,000.
但是你要花2000美金
Thank you very much.
非常感谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!