we’d give you a little something for the days you spend in the booth here.
我们会给你准备点东西送你
I’m not taking any money from you, Rainey.
我不会要你的钱的 雷尼
It’s been a real great twist meeting you two.
遇见你俩真是命运安排
You two look like you’re doing good.
你俩看来过得很好
We are doing good. Yeah?
我们过得很好 是吧?
We’re doing real good.
我们的确过得很好
Speaking of which, don’t you think
说起来 你不觉得
you ought to introduce yourself to our little Joni Mitchell over there?
你有必要去向我们的小乔妮·米切尔 介绍一下自己?
I…
我…
You selling these books?
这是你要卖♥♥的书?
I am. We are.
是的 我们的
He was.
是他的
I like to read.
我喜欢看书
Do you? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
That’s good.
很好
I heard you play your song last night.
我昨晚听到你唱的歌♥了
I’m terrible.
唱得很烂
You are not terrible. You sing sweet.
你唱得不烂 你唱得很美
Thank you.
谢谢你
I was gonna go take a walk to Salvation Mountain.
我准备散步去救赎山
You wanna go? Okay.
你想去吗? 好的
Hi. Hi. Alex.
亚历克斯
I’d like to show you around up here.
我可以带你们参观一下这里
I’ve been here since 1984, more or less.
我差不多1984年起就住在这里了
A lot of tourists come in here
很多游客来这里
and they look at that car door up there. They really like it.
他们看到上面那扇车门 都非常喜欢
And I found car doors and put them up there and I bolted it all in.
我一找到车门就放上去 用螺丝闩在一起
Where did you get the telephone poles?
你打哪弄来的电线杆?
A lot of people in the valley just love me a lot.
谷里的人太爱我了
Everybody now, I think, in the whole world is just loving me.
每个人都是 我想 整个世界都偏爱我
And I want to have the wisdom to love them back.
我希望能偿还这份爱
And that’s about it. So I really get excited.
所以我创造了这个 我现在特别有激♥情♥
You really believe in love, then.
那你真的相信爱的存在了?
Yeah. Totally.
是的 完全相信
This is a love story that is staggering to everybody in the whole world.
这是一个震惊世间所有人的爱的故事
That God really loves us a lot.
那就是神爱世人 非常爱
Does that answer that?
你明白我了吗?
Yeah. Good.
是的 很好
I really love it here. I think the freedom of this place is just so beautiful.
我很喜欢这里 我觉得这片自♥由♥的氛围特别的美
To me, I wouldn’t move for $10 million, unless I had to.
就算给一千万我也不会离开 除非我不得不离开
So I’m contented here in the desert, and I’m living where I want to live.
我怡然自得地居住在这片荒漠 这就是我想要的乐土
And I think good gets better. And I think those great big tanks there
没有最好 只有更好 我觉得那边那些巨大的蓄水池
were the sewer plant for the Marine base in World War II.
是二战时海军基地的排污装置
If you want to, you can try putting your hands in there.
你要想的话可以把手压上来
And I’m gonna do the same thing, just for the fun.
我也要压上来 挺好玩的
You’re doing real good.
你做得不错
You can wipe your hands off on my shirt if you want.
要擦手的话可以用我的T恤
This is starting to make me hungry.
我开始觉得有点饿了
I was just a couple of years older than Tracy when I got pregnant.
我怀孕的时候比特蕾西大不了几岁
Yeah, I thought my husband and I were going to just make peace on Earth
是啊 我以为能和丈夫一起平淡过日子
and babies and love and stay together forever,
一家三口恩恩爱爱地过一辈子
and that didn’t quite work out that way.
可惜事与愿违
He left me.
他离开了我
So, I…
所以 我…
Anyway, whatever,
总之
but I ended up raising Reno on my own.
最后我只能独自抚养雷诺
That’s my boy, his name’s Reno.
我的儿子 他叫雷诺
Then I met Rainey.
后来我遇到雷尼
That was sweet. It was really good for a while. It’s just…
他对我很好 我们曾经有一段非常好的时光 只是…
You know, Reno was a teenager already by then,
你知道 那时雷诺已经十几岁了
and he was just on his way to becoming his own man.
他正在长大成人
And I haven’t even heard from him in two years.
而这两年我都没有他的音讯
I don’t even know where he is.
我甚至不知道他在哪儿
I hope I get to meet him sometime.
我希望能有机会遇见他
Do your folks know where you are?
你的家人知道你在哪里吗?
Hey, guys? Dinner’s ready if you guys are hungry.
如果你们饿了 晚饭已经好了
Yeah, we are. We’re hungry.
好的 我们饿了
I’ll be all right.
我没事的
You want to come and eat?
你是想去吃饭
Or we’ll sit here. Because I will sit here with you all night.
还是我陪你坐会 我可以坐这里陪你一晚
Let’s go. Let’s go.
走吧 我们走
Guys, come on. It’s getting cold.
快来 饭要凉了
Check this out. Tawdry?
看看这本的介绍 华丽异常?
Denise, that sounds like your cup of tea.
丹尼斯 听起来像是你好的那口哦
That poor girl is about ready to vault herself onto a fence post.
那个可怜的姑娘都快变成望夫石了
And here you are, the monk of Jack fucking LaLanne.
你却在这里扮成个不近女色的健身教父
So Jan talked to you about Reno, huh? Yeah.
简跟你说雷诺的事了吧? 说了
Children can be pretty harsh when it comes to their parents.
子女有时候对父母会特别残忍♥
You planning on seeing yours?
你打算去见你的父母吗?
I’ve only got one plan, Rainey.
我只有一个打算 雷尼
That would be Alaska?
是阿♥拉♥斯加吗?
Alaska.
阿♥拉♥斯加
Hello?
哈罗?
Merry Christmas. Come in here.
圣诞快乐 快进来
My parents went into town.
我父母去镇上了
No.

Yeah. They went to call my grandma for Christmas.
是 他们去给我奶奶 打电♥话♥祝贺圣诞了
No, I mean we can’t do that.
不 我是说我们不能这样
Why not?
为什么不?
How old are you?
你多大了?
Eighteen.
十八岁
Seventeen.
十七岁
What year were you born?
你哪年出生的?
So I’m 16.
我十六岁
You want to do something together?
你想一起做点什么吗?
You can send mail to this address in South Dakota.
你可以给我这个南达科他的地址写信
I don’t know when I’m going to get it, but I’ll get it.
我不知道什么时候能收到 但我肯定会收到
You’re pretty magic.
你真神奇
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
And just remember…
记住了
if you want something in life, reach out and grab it.
如果你想要什么 勇敢地去争取 去把握
You take care, kiddo. You, too.
保重了 小子 你也是
New Year’s resolution? We’ll work on it.
新年新气象? 我们会把它解决掉的
Just get your pack and get on out of here, okay?
你直接背上包开路吧 好吧?
I don’t think I could take a hug.
我可受不了搂搂抱抱的
Bye!
再见!
The weight of Chris’ disappearance had begun to lay down on me full-length.
克里斯出走带给我的压力也开始消失
I have lived through much,
我历尽世事
and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness.
如今终于觅到幸福之所在
A quiet secluded life in the country,
归隐于田园
with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good,
帮可帮之人
and who are not accustomed to have it done to them.
助无助之者
And work which one hopes may be of some use.
行善行之事
Then rest, nature, books, music,
修身养性 怡情山水 泛舟书海 唱游天地
love for one’s neighbor.
邻里坊间 其乐陶陶
Such is my idea of happiness.
这就是我理想的幸福
And then, on top of all that, you for a mate,
而最重要的是 有你为伴
and children perhaps.
或许还有孩子
What more can the heart of a man desire?
若得如此 夫复何求?
Comes the morning when I can feel
当黎明来临时
That there’s nothing left to be concealed
我感到无需再隐藏什么
Moving on a scene surreal
迈向超现实的前方
But my heart will never Never be far from here
但我的心永远不会远离此地
Sure as I’m breathing Sure as I’m sad
像呼吸一样自然 像悲伤一样真实
I’ll keep this wisdom in my flesh
我将这领悟铭记在心
I leave here believing More than I had
离开时我更加自信
And there’s a reason I will
心怀一个信念
A reason I’ll be back
一个让我返回的信念
As I walk the hemisphere
当我行走在这个半球
I got my wish to up and disappear
我的愿望来了又去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!