Alexander Supertramp. What’s that?
亚历山大·超级流浪者 什么?
Alexander Supertramp.
亚历山大·超级流浪者
Supertramp. Really?
超级流浪者 真叫这个?
Yeah.
是的
Okay, so I’m gonna look for you,
好吧 我会替你找的
Supertramp. I got something for you.
超级流浪者 还有点东西给你
Here you go, Supertramp. Thank you very much.
拿着 超级流浪者 非常感谢
Okay, baby.
好的 宝贝
And one last thing. Yeah.
还有最后一件事 什么?
Do you have a bed for me? I’m sorry…
还有床位吗? 对不起…
Oh, no. Sure, I got a bed for you. Sign your name right here.
哦 不当然有床位给你 你在这里签个名
You fill this out. And I’ll set you right up. Now, I’m out of…
你把表填了 我立即给你安排 现在 我有点缺…
What’s going on back there? I got it. I’m sorry.
怎么回事啊? 没事了 对不起
Come on, now. Work with me. All right. Thanks, ma’am.
拜托 配合我一下 好了 谢谢您 夫人
Supertramp, huh?
超级流浪者
You know the drill.
你知道该干什么
Move it!
走开!
Thanks, but I’m not gonna need that bed after all.
谢谢 不过我还是不需要那个床位了
You leaving us so soon? Supertramp!
你这么快就走了? 超级流浪者!
Show me your face. I never, ever, ever forget a face.
让我看看你长啥样 我过目不忘
If I see yours again, I won’t arrest you, I’ll kill you.
如果再让我看见你 我不会逮捕你 我会直接杀了你
This is the goddamned railroad,
这就是他妈的铁路
and we will do whatever we have to do…
为了对付你这种扒火车的小混混
to keep you freeloaders from violating our liability.
我们绝对是不择手段
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You got any ID?
你有身份证吗?
No, sir. Of course you don’t.
没有 先生 你当然没有
Last time, my friend.
下不为例 我的朋友
All clear.
没事了
Good boy!
好孩子!
It’s a mystery to me
这对我是个难解之谜
We have a greed With which we have agreed
我们总是贪婪索取
You think you have to want more than you need
你的欲望总是多过需要
Until you have it all you won’t be freed
终日为自己的欲求羁绊
Society, you’re a crazy breed
碌碌俗世 光怪陆离
I hope you’re not lonely without me
没有我的存在 希望你不会寂寞
When you want more than you have You think you need
当你的欲望多过需要
And when you think more than you want
当你的欲望多过需要
Your thoughts begin to bleed
你的思想开始滴血
I think I need to find a bigger place
我需要找寻一个更大的空间
‘Cause when you have more than you think
因为当你的欲望多过需要
You need more space
你需要更大的空间安放
Society, you’re a crazy breed
社会 你是疯狂的温床
I hope you’re not lonely without me
没有我的存在 希望你不会寂寞
Society, crazy indeed
碌碌俗世 光怪陆离
I hope you’re not lonely without me
没有我的存在 希望你不会寂寞
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
In the letters Chris wrote me from college,
在那些克里斯上大学时写给我的信里
it was clear his anguish and problems with Mom and Dad had continued.
他对父母的困扰和问题仍然存在
He said I was the only person in the world
他说我是这世上唯一一个
who could possibly understand what he had to say.
能真正理解他的想法的人
With whose money are you buying all these goddamn presents?
你究竟是用谁的钱 买♥♥了这些该死的礼物?
I work. The only reason I’m not talking is because
我自己的 我之所以没说是因为
you’re wandering around acting like the big-shot flirt with everybody.
你成天装出付成功人士的样子到处调情
I am making the contacts for this business to work!
要不是我 公♥司♥根本就开不下去!
You don’t care at all about what I do!
你根本不关心我做什么!
I don’t even want to talk to you about it anymore!
我压根儿就不想跟你说了!
Don’t you walk away from me, woman! Woman!
你居然敢给我脸色看 女人! 女人!
Kids! Look what your dad is doing to me!
孩子们! 看看你们的爸爸是怎么对我的!
For God’s sake, look what your mother is making me do!
拜托 看看你们的妈妈是怎么逼我的!
Fuck you! I hate you!
操你! 我恨你!
There ain’t gonna be no party. I’m gonna cancel Christmas this year.
不会有什么聚会了 我准备取消今年的圣诞
Cancel Christmas? Who do you think you are? God?
取消圣诞? 你以为你是谁? 上帝?
That’s right! I’m God!
你说对了! 我是上帝!
Well, you’re not God. You can’t cancel Christmas.
你不是上帝 你不能取消圣诞
That’s bullshit!
胡说八道!
We’re 10 deep!
还差10个!
Alex, I don’t mean to be on you about everything.
亚历克斯 我不是想对你指手画脚
You’re doing a great job.
你做得很好
I wanna keep you on and we all wanna help you get to Alaska,
我希望你能做下去 想帮你达成去阿♥拉♥斯加的愿望
but you’ve got to start wearing socks.
但你必须穿上袜子
With almost a year having passed since Chris’ disappearance,
克里斯失踪近一年后
my parents’ anger, their desperation,
父母的愤怒 绝望
their guilt was giving way to pain.
和罪恶感都转化成了悲痛
And pain seemed to bring them closer.
悲痛似乎拉近了俩人的距离
Even their faces had changed.
甚至连他们的神情也起了变化
She convinces herself it’s Chris,
每当她经过一个流浪者
that it’s her son whenever she passes a stray.
她都会把他当成克里斯 当成自己的儿子
And I fear for the mother in her.
我开始为她担心
Instincts that seem to sense the threat of a loss so huge
对失去爱子的恐惧
and irrevocable that the mind balks at taking its measure.
使她本能地拒绝去想那些最坏的可能
I’d begin to wonder if I can understand all that Chris is saying any longer,
我开始怀疑自己还能不能理解克里斯
but I catch myself and remember that
但我突然间想到
these are not the parents he grew up with,
这不是他记忆中的父母了
but people softened by the forced reflection that comes with loss.
他们的转变都是因为失去 反省带来
Still, everything Chris is saying has to be said.
因而 克里斯所说的一切 皆是话出有因
And I trust for him that everything he is doing has to be done.
我也相信他所做的一切 亦是理所应当
This is our life.
这就是我们的生活
Big game. Very big game.
大家伙 非常大的家伙
Got it.
有了
Damn it!
该死!
Get off!
滚开!
Hey, Dad, can I light the barbeque,
老爸 能来点火吗?
please, Dad, this time?
求你了 老爸 让我点着一次
Well, Son, you can go get the lighter fluid.
儿子 你可以去把燃料拿过来
Come on, Dad. Please, Dad, please?
拜托 爸爸 求求你
Well, why not, Walt? That sounds like a good idea…
干嘛不呢 沃特 听起来是个好主意…
Shut up, Carine! Shut up, Carine!
闭嘴 卡琳! 闭嘴 卡琳!
No, Billie. I told you once.
不行 比利我说过一遍了
Don’t make me tell you again. Okay?
不要逼我讲第二遍 懂吗?
Okay?
懂吗?
You hear me? You hear me, woman?
你听到了吗? 你听到了吗 女人?
You hear me, woman? Huh? You hear me, woman?
你听到了吗 女人? 你听到了吗 女人?
Sorry. Sorry, Walt. I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起 沃特 对不起
Shit.
妈的
No! No! Damn it! God damn it! Fuck!
不! 不! 该死
There was clearly felt the presence of a force not bound to be kind to man.
在这里可以明显感到一股对人类并不友好的力量存在
It was a place of heathenism and superstitious rites,
这是片异教♥徒♥的圣地
to be inhabited by men nearer of kin to the rocks
它养育着一群终日与山峦为邻
and to the wild animals than we.
与野兽为伍的人
Sunni.
逊尼
Hey, Sunni! Come here, baby.
逊尼! 过来 宝贝
No. No!
不 不!
But now all I’m focused on is just Alaska.
但现在我所关心只有阿♥拉♥斯加
Yeah. Alaska.
是啊 阿♥拉♥斯加
All right. Let’s hear it for Insane Cain!
好的 掌声送给疯狂的该隐!
Let’s give it up for Slab City’s own Tracy T!
让我们用掌声请出 石板城自己的特蕾西·T!
Hey. My name’s Tracy.
我叫特蕾西
Jack London is king.
杰克·伦敦真是个王者
Hey, you gonna stay with us long?
你准备在我们这长住吗?
Well, I’m waiting on a check from my last job
我上一份工作的薪水
to come into Salton City the day after Christmas.
圣诞一过就能寄到索尔顿城里
I’ve got to start thinking about getting ready for Alaska.
我得开始为阿♥拉♥斯加做准备了
When the sun gets a little lower tonight
今晚等太阳快落山时
I’m going to start a calisthenics routine.
我就开始我的健身锻炼了
After the check comes in, I think I’m gonna try to find
等支票拿到了 开春之前我准备去找
some big old mountains I can climb every day until spring comes.
一些古老的高山去攀登
I’ve got to see how far the money’s gonna go.
不知道那些钱能撑多久
I’ve still got a lot of supplies to pick up before spring.
我还得买♥♥不少东西过冬
So, I might get another job or I might be okay.
我的钱可能够用 也可能得再找份工作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!