Needy, just stop it.
闭嘴吧!
Just shut up!
我看着她上了车 我也知道可怕的事就要发生了
I watched her get into that van and I knew something awful was going to happen.
他骨瘦如柴,看上去很变♥态♥也很邪恶
He was skinny and twisted and evil…
就像我小时候看的这棵树
..like this petrified tree I saw when I was kid.
– 嘿,我的宝贝 – 谢天谢地,你在
Hey, Niedermeyer. – Thank God, you’re there.
– 怎么了 – 詹妮弗走了
What wrong? – Jennifer’s gone.
她和那个乐队走了 Melody Lane酒吧起火烧毁了
She ran off with that rock band. And Melody Lane burned down.
– 那你没事吧 – 是的
You’re okay, right? – Yeah.
大家都吓得到处乱跑
There was this huge stampede and…
有人昏过去,有人被撞倒在地
All the people who fainted got run over.
我都能听到他们骨头折断的声音
And you could hear their bones breaking.
还有那些人…
And the people…
他们身上着火了,闻起来就像…
Like..the people on fire just smelled like…
– 这太不可思议了 – 现在詹妮弗还和那些乐队的人在一起
This is crazy. – But Jennifer’s still with those creeps.
他们把她带到古怪的车里 车窗都封上了
They took her in their spooky van with the windows all blacked out.
– 你记住车牌和车型了吗? – 我不知道,齐普
Did you get the make and model? – I don’t know, Chip. An ’89 Rapist.
她有危险,我们要去找她
She’s still in there. We have to go find her.
谁管詹妮弗和她那些…
Who cares about Jennifer and those douchebags…
发型穿着都很怪异的白♥痴♥
..with their douchebag haircuts and their manskirts.
都有人被烧死了
People just burned to death.
哦,天哪! 有人来了
Oh, cheese and fries! There’s somebody here.
– 我一个人好害怕 – 你妈妈呢?
I’m alone and I’m freaked out. – Where’s your mom?
上夜班了
Swing shift.
别挂电♥话♥,好吗?
Stay on the phone with me, okay?
– 妮蒂,要我过来吗? – 我不知道
Needy, you want me to come over? – I don’t know.
也许吧
Maybe.
妮蒂?
Needy?
齐普,没人来
Chip, there’s no one here.
太奇怪了
So strange.
也许我神经过敏了
Maybe I’m going crazy.
应该没什么
Probably nothing.
– 这样吧,一会再打给你 – 好吧
Look, I’ll call you later. – Okay.

Hi.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
詹?
Jen?
詹?
Jen?
那是我妈妈在波士顿超♥市♥买♥♥的…
My mom got that at Boston market and…
粘在你嘴唇上了…
Um, it’s on your lips…
詹妮弗…
Jennifer…
詹妮弗?
Jennifer?
你怕吗?
Are you scared?
詹妮弗!
Jennifer!
这有具尸体
There’s a body in here.
我听说妮蒂和詹妮弗昨晚在那
I heard Needy and Jennifer were there.
她们拼死才逃了出去
And they had to fight their way out with a machete.
看,她一直在发呆
Look, she’s not even m豽ing.
这叫做创伤性精神失调
It’s called post-traumatic stress disorder.
我爸以前做手术的时候
My Dad was in operation during freedom…
基本上不说话,就像哑巴 好几个月呢
..and he totally like, stopped talking, like months.
我来当漂亮的芭比公主 你就当她吧
I’ll be Perfect Prom Barbie, and you be her.
为什么我当难看的Ashley (职业妇女)?
Why I should be ugly Ashley?
怎么了,詹妮弗?
What wrong, Jennifer?
别告诉妈妈 她会杀了我的
Don’t tell my mom about this. She’ll make me get a shot.
我肯定不会说
I never tell on you.
想什么呢,一根筋?
Where’s it at, Monistat?
– 你没事? – 是啊,为什么我要有事?
You’re alright. – Yeah, why wouldn’t I be?
– 我昨晚看到你在我家里… – 你有点反应过激了
I saw last night in my house… – You do have a tendency to overeact.
还记得吗,我们去女童子军露营的时候
You remember, when we were in Girl Scout camp…
你还说地震了
..and you totally thought there was an earthquake…
其实是两个人在放大功率录音机
..but it was just two guys with a ghetto blaster?
有人死了,詹妮弗 新闻上都报道了
People died, Jennifer. It’s like all over the news.
都上央视了
National news.
有我们认识的人吗?
Anybody that we know?
我们都认识!
We know everyone!
他们太背了
Sucks to be them, I guess.
– 你怎么了? – 你怎么了?
What is wrong with you? – What’s wrong with you?
看来你不光难看
Besides the obvious surface flaws.
我知道那些都是真的
I knew it was real.
我整夜都在擦地板上那些血渍
I’d been up all night scrubbing the carnage off the linoleum.
哦,别自言自语了
Shoot. – Please don’t speak to yourself.
这是我做的最奇怪的事
It’s one of your more freakish Needy behaviors…
让我们看起来都像同性恋
..and that makes us both look like total gaylords.
呃,我♥操♥,你需要一个化妆师
Eww, fuck, you need a mani bad.
最好找个精神科医生来帮你
You should find a Chinese chick to buff your situation.
今天对于魔鬼壶镇
This is a dark…
是个非常悲痛的日子
..dark day for Devil’s Kettle.
我知道 你们中很多人都在经历着…
And believe me, you. I have been through some…
很艰难的时刻
..some pretty heavy stuff.
我们失去了8个优秀的同学
We lost 8..precious students…
包括印度来的Ahmet
..including, Ahmet, from India.
数位家长和我们喜爱的西班牙语老师
Several parents, and our beloved Spanish teacher,
– …Erickson小姐 – 不会吧!Erickson也挂了?
..Ms. Erickson. – No way! Erickson ate shit?
比起你们更关心的
Now more than ever, besides your teenage concerns about…
哪个小伙子帅 或者谁更漂亮
..who’s the cool dude, or who’s a hole.
更重要的是我们不能被灾难击倒
We can’t let that damn fire win.
天灾已经胜利了
They already won.
上帝保佑你们这些孩子
God bless you, kids.
– 今天没有乐队训练 – 今天什么活动都没有
No band practice today. – No anything today.
这很不正常,对吗?
It’s surreal, right?
我的意思是咱们镇里有一个人死了 时间就像静止了一样
I mean, when just one person dies in Devil’s Kettle, it’s like time stops.
我呼吸时都很有罪恶感
I feel guilty just breathing.
看你说的
Word.
齐普,我要告诉你一些事 很怪异的事
Chip, I need to tell you something. Kind of weird.
– 关于詹妮弗的 – 怎么了?
It’s about Jennifer. – What?
还记得昨晚打电♥话♥的时候 我说有人来我家吗?
Well, you know how last night we were talking and someone came to my house.
那是詹妮弗!
Well, It was Jennifer!
她看着我,看上去就像被打了 或是中枪了一样都是血
I mean, she looked like, she’d been beaten up or shot or something.
然后她吐了,那恶心的呕吐物上
And then she barfed up this like disgusting…
还有像钉刺那样的东西冒出来
..prickly stuff that looked like a roadkill…
– …就像缝纫针缠在一起了 – 哇哦
..and like sewing needles mixed together. – Yuck.
她大概是吸了一捆大♥麻♥吧
She’d probably just inhaled a whole bunch of smoke or something.
不是,齐普!不,那看上去…
No, Chip! No, it was like…
看起来很邪恶!
It was like evil!
妮蒂,我想你需要和校精神科医生谈谈
Needy, I think you might want to talk to the school shrink.
我不是说你弱智
I’m not saying that to be a dillhole.
是啊,但是别说大话 我是疯了
Yeah, but don’t tell whoppers and I’m not crazy.
我没说你疯了 只是…
I didn’t say you were crazy. It’s just…
…这对每个人来说都有点乱 有点那个没事
..everybody’s a little messed up about this. And it’s okay to feel…
– 精神失常? – 是啊,精神错乱
Discombobulated? – Yeah! Fucked up!
– 嗨,妮蒂 – 哦,嗨,科林
Hi, needy. – Oh. Hi, Collin.
我听说你昨晚在现场 在火海里面
I heard you were there last night, in the fiery trenches.
是啊
Yeah.
很高兴你没死
I’m glad, you didn’t die.
谢谢
Thanks.
真心的
Seriously.
你怎么还有科林格雷这样的朋友?
How are you friends with Colin Gray?
我以为科林格雷只和那些僵尸女说话
I thought Colin Gray only talked to the dead girls.
我就有啊
I just am.
我们在一起写作 他是个不错的作家
We have composition together. He’s a really good writer.
他很邪恶、也很情绪化,这样…
He’s like all dark and emotional and stuff.
哦,我也很喜欢 我是说,我能和他谈得来
Well, I’m like that too, I mean, I can relate it.
我不是那种喜欢外露的
I’m not all obvious about it like…
装腔作势的人
..a poseur.
送我回家吧?
Walk me home?
没问题,宝贝
You got it, baby.
“Sacred Heart (Sacre Coeur)” performed by It Dies Today
– 嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hey.
詹妮弗
Jennifer.
你队友死了,我感到很遗憾
I’m crazy-sorry about your profound loss.
你在为克雷格哭呢,是吧?
You’re crying about Craig, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!