谁允许你进入这间牢房♥的?
Who gave you permission to enter this cell?
马上离开这里。
Get out of here at once.
你提交吗?
Do you submit?
我向在罗马的教皇呼吁。
I appeal to the Pope who is at Rome.
带我去,我就臣服于他。
Take me there and I shall submit to him.
——沉默!
– Silence!
这事很严重,大人。
This is very serious, my Lord.
-她有她的权利。-上诉费用很高。
– She is within her rights. – This appeal is expensive.
-我们不能继续审判了。-我们继续。
– We cannot proceed with the trial. – We shall proceed.
但如果我们继续,审判将是非法的,判决将是无效的。
But if we were to continue, the trial would be illegal and the verdict null.
-你得救了,琼。-魔鬼的尾巴,牧师!
– You’re saved, Joan. – The devil’s tail, Priest!
如果我再看到你对她耳语,我就把你扔进塞纳河。
If I see you whisper to her again I’ll have you thrown into the Seine.
至于向教皇发出的请求,我拒绝。
As for this appeal to the Pope, I refuse to allow it.
这里发号♥施令的是国王,不是教皇。
The King commands here, not the Pope.
他为这个女巫付出了高昂的代价。
He’s paid a high price for this witch.
他还付钱给你,我的主人,医生和主教。
And he’s also paying for your services, my Masters,Doctors and Bishops.
所以我向教皇求助,他不听任何国王的命令。
That is why I appeal to the Pope, who takes orders from no King.
上诉被驳回了。把它从唱片上抹去!
The appeal is overruled. Erase it from the record!
你写的固然是反对我的,却没有写对我有利的。
Yes, you surely write what is against me but nothing that is for me.
带她走!
Take her away!
诸位大人,请注意?
May I have your attention, my Lords?
波维主教大人把这件案子的判决书寄给了我,并请我对这次审判的处理提出我的意见。
His Grace, the Bishop of Beauvais,sent me the articles of accusation of this case,and asked me to give him my opinion of the conduct of this trial.
的确如此,陛下,但我不希望您亲自来见我。
Quite so your Grace, but I would hardly hope that you would trouble yourself to appear in person.
我担心我的信会像其他许多信一样丢失。
I fear that my letter might become lost, as so many others have.
但是,在目睹了今天的会议之后,我愿意提出我的意见。
However, having witnessed today’s session, I am ready to render my opinion.
把这个写下来,写下来。
Write this down, scribe.
我,让,阿弗兰奇主教,宣布这次审判是非法的。
I, Jean, Bishop of Avranches, declare that this trial is unlawful.
被告提出并由我和其他人作证的上诉,绝对和完全被搁置。
That the appeal made by the accused and witnessed by me among others, is definitely and completely suspensive.
这案子今后的所有程序都必须交给罗马。
And that all future procedure of this case must be referred to Rome.
-为什么不去我的公♥寓♥…-如果这名女服务员的上诉被驳回,这将进一步证明在基♥督♥教世界广为流传的谣言,即这不是宗教审判,而是政♥治♥审判。

– Why don’t we go to my apartment… – If the maid’s appeal is overruled,it is further proof of the widespread rumours that circulate throughout the Christian world that this is not a religious but a political trial.
我警告你们,你们这些所谓的法官,你们可能会成功地把她送上火刑柱。
I warn you, you the so called judges,you may succeed in sending her to the stake.
但总有一天,你们的英格兰国王会为这些行为感到羞愧。
But one day, your English King will be ashamed of these proceedings.
罗马♥会♥宣布这女孩的真♥相♥。
Rome will declare the truth about this girl.
法国将颂扬这位少女作为一个国家的诞生。
And France will praise the maid for it’s birth as one nation.
至于你,皮埃尔·考尚,波维主教伯爵,
And as for you, Pierre Cauchon, Count Bishop of Beauvais,
我宣布你是叛徒,因为你背叛了你的国家,你背叛了……
I declare you a traitor, for you have betrayed your country and you betray…
你的教会。
your church.
陛下,现在我不能允许……我不会允许……
Your Grace, at this time I cannot permit… I will not permit…
春天来了,爸爸。
It’s spring, father.
是的,孩子,今天是5月9日。
Yes child, it’s the 9th day of May.
我们已经尽力避免了,琼,但你固执傲慢的态度让我们别无选择。
We have tried to avoid this Joan,but your stubborn and arrogant attitude has left us with no alternative.
如果你继续隐瞒真♥相♥,如果你坚持你的异端邪说,你将受到折磨
If you continue to hide the truth,if you persist in your heresy,you will be put to the torture
琼,还有时间。
Joan, there is still time.
你必须承认你的声音是邪恶的。
You must admit that your voices are evil.
他们骗了你,就像你骗了我们一样。
They have lied to you just as you have lied to us.
不,他们只告诉我真♥相♥!
No, they tell me only truth!
尽管我不知道他们说我的获救和胜利是什么意思。
Even though I don’t know what they mean by my rescue,or my victory.
神的道路并不总是我们的道路。
God’s ways are not always our ways.
这是你自找的。
You have asked for your torture.
如果你把我撕成碎片,把我的灵魂和身体分开,我也不会否认我的声音!
If you tear me limb from limb, separate my soul from my body,I will not deny my voices!
即使我知道,事后我也总是宣称,是你强迫我说这话的!
And if I did, I would always declare afterwards that you had compelled me to say it by force!
我问过自己的声音,我是否会被烧死,他们告诉我要完全依靠上帝。
I have asked my voices if I would be burned and they have told me to rely entirely on God.
明天早上,在圣图安公墓,我们决定举♥行♥最后一次会议。
Tomorrow morning, in the cemetery of St Ouen, we’ve decided to hold our last session.
征得你医生的同意,我们带琼去。
With your physician’s consent, we are taking Joan there.
如果她再拒绝宣誓,我们就抛弃她,把她交给政♥府♥。
And if she again refuses to abjure, we’re abandoning her and handing her over to the civil authorities.
我将在准备就绪的情况下下令执行。
I shall order the execution under being readiness.
你现在看到的这个琼,是一个从错误到错误,从罪恶到罪恶的人。
This Joan, whom you see before you,has fallen from error into error,from crime into crime.
法国以前从未出现过这样的怪物。
Never before in France has there appeared such a monster.
她是个女巫,异教♥徒♥,分♥裂♥分子。
She is a witch, a heretic, a schismatic.
就连她的国王本人也是个异教♥徒♥,因为他试图在这样一个叛教者的帮助下重夺王位,我们把你带到这个神圣而古老的墓地来给你最后一次公开露面的机会。
Even her King himself is a heretic, because he sought to regain his throne with the help of such an apostate, we brought you here to this sacred and ancient cemetery to give you your last chance in public.
你们是否会撤销你们的声音驱使你们和你们的法官判定的一切行为?
Will you or will you not revoke all the acts to which your voices drove you and which where your judges have condemned?
烧女巫!
Burn the witch!
烧女巫!
Burn the witch!
我向上帝和教皇陛下臣服。
I submit to God and our holy Father the Pope.
教皇在罗马,我们不能走这么远。
The Pope is in Rome, we cannot go so far.
你必须服从我们。
You must submit to us.
如果你不这么做,我们现在就把你交给刽子手。
If you do not, we shall hand you over to the executioner now.
我向上帝和教皇陛下臣服。
I submit to God and our holy Father the Pope.
你要么臣服于我们,要么去死。
You must submit to us or die.
如果你投降,我们就送你去教堂监狱。
If you submit, we’ll send you to a church prison.
你听见了吗,琼。如果你投降,你会被带到教堂监狱那里会有女人看守你。
Do you hear, Joan. If you submit, you’ll be taken to a church prison where there will be women to guard you.
琼,他在宣读你被逐出教会的判决。
Joan,he’s reading the sentence of your excommunication.
提交。
Submit.
-这意味着她的死亡——符号♥,琼!
– This means her death. – Sign, Joan!
发誓放弃!
Abjure!
发誓放弃!
Abjure!
发誓放弃?
Abjure?
宣誓是什么意思?
What does it mean to abjure?
意思是服从你的法官。
It means to submit to your judges.
如果你这么做了,你就能逃出火海你就会被从英格兰监狱里释放出来。
If you do, you can escape the fire and you’ll be delivered from the English prison.
几乎,甜蜜的神。
Almost, sweet God.
提交!提交!
Submit! Submit!
——避免琼!——发誓放弃!
– Abjure Joan! – Abjure!
——发誓放弃!——请发誓放弃!
– Abjure! – Please abjure!
拯救你自己!拯救自己,琼!
Save yourself! Save yourself, Joan!
我向你提交我的言行。
I submit my words and actions to you.
-我宁愿放弃也不愿被烧死。——她顺从了自己!她提交!
– I’d rather abjure than be burned. – She submits herself! She submits!
不,琼。你必须签名。
No, Joan. You must sign your name.
安静!
Silence!
女仆已经投降了。
The maid has submitted.
我们必须忏悔地接待她。
We must receive her with penitence.
奉主之名,阿门。
In the name of our Lord, Amen.
终于,你回到了圣母教堂的怀抱。
At last, you’ve come back to the bosom of our mother church.
因此我们免除你的开除教籍。
And thus we absolve you from the excommunication.
而是为了让你赎罪。
But in order that you should expiate your crimes.
为了确保你不会再次陷入异端,我们判你终身监禁,以悲伤的面包,苦难的水。
And to make sure that you will not fall back into heresy,we condemn you to perpetual prison,to the bread of sorrow, and the water of affliction.
神父,带我去你的教堂监狱。
Father, take me to your church prison.
让女人来保护我。
Give me women to guard me.
她逃脱了。
She’s escaped.
你欺骗了我们,你背叛了国王。
You’ve deceived us, and you’ve betrayed the King.
要是你相信她就好了?
If only you would trust her ?
我跟你说了一遍又一遍。她会烧。
I’ve told you and again and again. She will burn.
我们会抓到她的。
We shall catch her yet.
我们会寄一件女装给你,穿上它。
We will send you a woman’s dress, wear it.
别再穿男人的衣服了。
Do not wear the attire of a man ever again.
我会服从。
I’ll obey.
不!不!
No! No!
不!他们说要把我带到教堂监狱去!
No! They told me they would take me to church prison!
哦!他们骗了我!他们骗了我!
Oh! They lied to me! They lied to me!
哦!不!
Oh! No!
哦,甜蜜的神。
Oh, sweet God.
原谅我。原谅我。
Forgive me. Forgive me.
我很害怕。
I was afraid.
我说的……
What I said…
是因为害怕火灾。
was for fear of the fire.
我诅咒我的灵魂来拯救我的生命。
I have damned my soul to save my life.
你跟我说话,我拒绝了。
You speak to me,and I denied you.
我的孩子……
My child…
你的女人的衣服。你还没换上呢。
Your woman’s dress. You haven’t changed into it.
他们今天早上来是为了确认你遵守了誓言而你却违背了誓言!
They come this morning to make sure you kept your oath and you’ve broken it!
你必须把这个戴上。
You must put this on.
在他们到达之前赶快穿上。警卫会打开你的镣铐。
Put it on quickly before they arrive. The guards will unlock your bonds.
那太迟了。
It’s too late.
正如我所预料的。她没有遵守诺言。
Exactly as I expected. She has not kept her word.
-她说的不是真的。-她说的都是真心话
– She meant nothing of what she said. – She meant all that she said.
但我们没有诚实地对待她。守卫还在这里,跟以前一样。
But we have not dealt honestly with her. The guards are still here, just as before.
她保留了男人的衣服。
She has retained the clothes of a man.
——她违背了她签过誓的誓言!-我们让她无法保留它。
– She has broken her signed abjuration! – We made it impossible for her to keep it.
你在这里越权了,简少爷!
You exceed your function here, Master Jean!
我向检察官申诉。
I appeal to the Inquisitor.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!