你是来杀我的吗
Do you come here to kill me?
不是
No.
威克先生 你知道”刺客”这个词的起源是什么吗
Mr. Wick, do you know where the word “assassin” comes from?
大家众说纷纭 “刺客”
People argue. “Assassin.”
刺客团 哈桑的追随者
Hashasheen, followers of Hassan…
吸食大♥麻♥者
Eaters of hashish.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
但其他人认为这个词源于”信徒”
But others contend it comes from asasiyyun.
意思是 “虔诚的”
Meaning, “Men who are faithful
“坚持信仰之人”
and who abide by their beliefs.”
看到那枚金币了吗
You see that coin?
那是在这里铸造的第一枚金币
The first coin ever minted in this facility.
旁边那个 第一个血契
Next to it, the first marker.
不容易收集到的 相信我
Not easy to track down, believe me.
当然了 如今这枚金币
Now, this coin, of course,
不再具有任何货币价值了
it does not represent monetary value.
而是代表着商业关系
It represents the commerce of relationships,
代表着你同意参与的社会契约
a social contract in which you agree to partake.
秩序和规矩
Order and rules.
你破坏了规矩
You have broken the rules.
高桌宣判了你的死亡
The High Table has marked you for death.
我为什么要让你活着离开这里
Why would I allow you to leave here alive,
既然你已经自食其果 失去了生命
when your life has been by your own actions, forfeit?
我想尽力弥补
I seek to make amends.
为自己的所作所为付出代价
To pay for what I’ve done.
我想觐见凌驾于高桌之上的那位
I seek a meeting with the one who sits above the Table.
这条狗 我真喜欢
This dog, I do so love it.
告诉我 它掉毛厉害吗
Tell me, does it shed a great deal?
偶尔吧
Occasionally.
我走之后 你可以告诉长老我要去找他
When I leave, you can tell the Elder I’m coming.
如果他想要我死…
And if he wants me dead…
那他会确保你曝尸于日光之下
Then he will see to it that your bones bleach under the sun.
明白了
I see.
而我就给他提供了一个选择
And I would have provided him with a choice.
抱歉 威克先生
I am sorry, Mr. Wick.
我不能告诉你要去哪里找长老
I cannot tell you where to find the Elder.
你没理解
You fail to understand.
长老不是你想找就能找的
The Elder is not a man you find.
只能由他选择来找你
He can only choose to find you.
你想与他对话
You wish to speak with him?
就到沙漠边缘去 抬头看
Go to the edge of the desert, look up.
小犬座
Canis Minor,
在夜空中追随猎户座的星座
the dog that followed Orion through the sky.
你跟着最亮的那颗星
You follow the brightest star.
一直走到濒临死亡
Walk until you are almost dead.
然后再继续走
Then, keep walking.
当你只剩最后一口气的时候
When you are on your last breath,
他就会来找你…也可能不会
he will find you… Or he will not.
我很感激
I am grateful.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
也许你之前没留心听
Perhaps you were not listening before.
社会契约
The social contract.
商业关系
The commerce of relationships.
你收到了一份大礼
You have received a great gift.
我招待了你的朋友
I have hosted your friend.
你要如何报答
What do you offer in return?
如此温和 又如此凶猛
So soft and yet so fierce.
我喜欢 这条狗
I love it, this dog.
我要把它留下
I will keep it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这个就是给我的礼物了
This will be my gift.
你将以此向我示忠
This will be how you show me your fealty.
不行
No.
这是你起码能做的
Surely it’s the least you can do.
不行 你不能留下我的狗
No, you cannot keep my dog.
那好
Very well.
那好
Very well.
那我就杀了它
Then I will kill it.
抱歉 索菲亚
I’m sorry, Sofia.
这是为了给你上一课
This was for you to learn.

Don’t.
索菲亚 别
Sofia. Don’t.
他开枪打我的狗
He shot my dog.
我理解
I get it.
我们得走了 马上
We gotta go. Now.
喝吧
Here you go.
你会死的 约翰
You’re gonna die, John.
也许是在这沙漠里
Whether out here in this desert,
或者是之后的什么地方
or somewhere else down the road.
但你必死无疑
But you are gonna die.
后果
Consequences.
后果
Consequences.
快上路吧
Better get going.
索菲亚
Sofia.
好吧
Okay.
你已经表态了
You made your point.
你赢得了我的忠诚
You have earned my fealty.
实际上
Matter of fact…
我要把许许多多的忠诚塞进你菊花里
I’m gonna shove so much fealty up your ass
多到会从你嘴巴里冒出来
it’s gonna come spilling out of your mouth.
我给过你机会了
You had your chance.
既然你这么认为
Well, since you see it that way,
我猜是时候告诉你
I guess it’s time I told you
赶紧从你那高桌上爬下来去死了
to climb down off your High Table and go fuck yourself.
我听到了
Duly noted.
你给了约翰·威克七颗子弹
You gave John Wick seven bullets,
你将用七刀来赎罪
your penance will be paid with seven cuts.
有时你就是得砍混♥蛋♥几刀
Well, sometimes you gotta cut a motherfucker.
别看 亲爱的
Avert your eyes, my sweet.
旧王已死
The king is dead.
新王万岁
Long live the king.
喝吧
Drink.
别担心 你的武器还在 喝点水吧
Don’t worry, your weapon is still there. Please drink.
孩子 你为何变得如此迷茫
My son, how have you come to be so lost?
没有迷路
Not lost.
我在找你
Looking for you.
你以为我是在说你的方位吗
You think I speak of your location?
从没见过哪个人如此努力地斗争
Never seen a man fight so hard
最后却回到原点
to end up back where he started.
告诉我 乔纳森
So tell me, Jonathan.
你为什么想活着
Why do you wish to live?
我妻子 海伦
My wife, Helen.
为了记住她 记住我们
To remember her. To remember us.
所以你是想为了爱的回忆活着吗
So you seek to live for the memory of love?
至少想要一个争取的机会
At least a chance to earn it.
我可以给你最后一次机会挣得一命
I can give you one last chance to earn a life.
然而 你争取到的也许不是你想过的生活
However, it might not be the life that you wish.
为我们完成一项任务
Complete a task for us,
然后你的除名将被撤销
and your Excommunicado will be reversed.
公开悬赏也将被取消
The open contract closed,
你将被允许继续活着
you would be permitted to continue to live.
不能脱离高桌掌控 而是受它约束
Not free under the Table, but bound to it.
在余生中做你最擅长的事
Doing what you do best for the rest of your days.
选择权在你
The choice is yours.
此时此地死去
Die here and now.
还是以死亡为代价活下去 追忆过去
Or continue to live and remember through death.
要我做什么
What must be done?
你的生要用别人的死来换
The cost of your life will be the death of others.
第一个人名叫温斯顿
The first of which will be the man they call Winston.
什么
What?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!