亲爱的
My dear.
你知道包厘区是什么吗 裁决人
Tell me, do you know what the Bowery is, Adjudicator?
你知道我挥一挥手会发生什么吗
Do you know what happens when I wave my hand?
不 没人能将我取而代之 登上王位
No, there will be no replacement for me on the throne.
因为我就是王位 宝贝
Because I am the throne, baby.
我就是包厘区
I am the Bowery!
我就是你夜里走在街上
I am all that you deign not to look at
不屑于一看的那些事物
when you walk down the street at night.
包厘区是我的
The Bowery is mine.
只属于我
Mine alone.
不要误以为
Do not make the mistake of thinking
你是跳脱于规矩之外的 谁都不能例外
you exist outside the rules, no men do.
你有七天时间
You have seven days.
够了
Enough!
恐怕这位朋友是不能碰的
I’m afraid our friend here is off limits.
但他被除名了
But he’s Excommunicado.
据说经理已经赦免了他
It seems the manager has granted him amnesty.
乔纳森先生
Mr. Jonathan,
能否请你跟我来
would you be so kind as to come with me?
欢迎来到卡萨布兰卡 威克先生
Welcome to Casablanca, Mr. Wick.
谢了
Thanks.
乔纳森先生
Mr. Jonathan,
我们这座城市
it has been a long time since our fine city
很久没蒙你大驾光临了
has been graced with your presence.
我需要和…
I need to talk to…
我知道 阿♥拉♥兹瓦女士 她正等你呢
Yes, Ms. Al-Azwar, she’s expecting you.
哎呀呀 欢迎来到摩洛哥大♥陆♥酒店
My, my, welcome to the Moroccan Continental.
希望这里对你的胃口
I hope you’ll find it to your taste.
这边请
Right this way.
阿♥拉♥兹瓦女士可从不等人
Ms. Al-Azwar, she waits for no man.
祝你好运 乔纳森先生 祝你好运
Best of luck, Mr. Jonathan. Best of luck.
你喜欢狗吗 约翰
You a dog person, John?
索菲亚
Sofia?
索菲亚
Sofia!
你不能杀你血契的持有人
You can’t kill the bearer of your marker.
我没有杀你 我只是开枪打了你
I didn’t kill you. I just shot you.
西装不错
Nice suit.
我也很高兴见到你
Good to see you, too.
我应该立刻打爆你的脑袋
I should shoot you in the head right now.
我知道
I know.
不要这样做
Don’t you do it.
你被除名了 约翰
You’re Excommunicado, John.
那个血契已经毫无意义了
And that marker doesn’t mean shit.
这是你的血
This is your blood.
你的契约
Your bond.
你需要帮助的时候 我帮了你
When you needed help, I was there.
坐下
Sit.
我是让你坐下 约翰
I was talking to you, John.
你意识到我现在是管理层了吧
You do realize that I’m management now, right?
我不再提供服务了 约翰
I’m not service anymore, John.
所以我也不会再提着枪到处杀人了
So I don’t go around shooting people in the head.
我不是要求你去杀人
I’m not asking you to kill anyone.
我只需要你把我带到他身边
I just need you to get me to him.
-到谁身边 -你的老上司
– To who? – Your old boss.
你想杀布拉达
You want to kill Berrada.
我不会杀他 我只是想和他谈谈
I’m not gonna kill him. I just need to talk.
他能给你什么
What could he possibly give to you?
指引
Guidance.
听着 我答应接手这家酒店时
Look, I made a deal
是达成了一条协议的
when I agreed to run this hotel.
那条协议说
And that deal said
我必须遵循高桌的规矩
that I had to follow the rules of the Table.
如果你不打算杀他 那他就会杀了你
If you’re not gonna kill him, he is gonna kill you,
他八成还会杀了我 因为是我把你带过去的
and then probably me, too, for walking you up in there.
我只要犯一个错 树一个敌
If I make one mistake, one enemy…
就可能有人找上我女儿
Maybe somebody goes looking for my daughter.
我知道你为了把她救出来做了什么
And I know what you did, John, to get her out.
但我不能冒这种险 抱歉
But that’s not a chance I can take. Sorry.
你想知道她在哪吗
Do you wanna know where she is?
不 我永远都不想知道
No. I don’t ever wanna know.
因为我不相信自己能忍♥住不去找她
Because I don’t trust that I won’t go find her.
一部分的我渴望见到她
A part of me longs for her.
而我每天都得扼杀那一部分
And I have to kill that part of myself every day,
就为了保她平安
just to keep her safe.
因为有时候你必须扼杀你所爱的
Because sometimes you have to kill what you love.
这也是为什么我当初会给你那个血契
That’s why I gave you that marker in the first place.
这也是为什么我如今会坐在这里
That’s why I’m sitting here right now
不得解脱
and that’s why I’m fucked!
-后果 -是啊
– Consequences. – Yeah.
后果
Consequences.
我只是要求你试一试
I’m just asking you to try.
不管结果如何 你和我
Either way, you and me,
我们就扯平了
we’ll be even.

No.
这事之后 是你欠我
After this, we are less than even.
我们十分钟后出发
We leave in 10 minutes.
有什么需要吗
How can I help you?
没想到高桌这么快就来了
I wasn’t expecting the High Table so soon.
有个任务
There is a task.
涉及某个破坏规矩
It involves someone who broke the rules
跟高桌对着干的人
and stood against the Table.
你是说约翰·威克吧
John Wick, you mean.
我的徒弟们可没闲着
My students have not been idle.
约翰·威克和所有帮了他的人
John Wick and all who’ve helped him.
当然了 你是听过他的故事的
You’ve heard the stories about him, of course.
单单在过去的一周内就杀了数不清的人
Killed scores of men this past week alone
-就因为… -一条狗 一辆车
– because of… – A dog, a car.
我知道
I’m familiar.
也有兴趣
And I’m interested.
很有兴趣
Very.
河豚 毒性致命
Blowfish. Very fatal.
不酱酱油
No soy.
我一直效力高桌 此后也将效死输忠
I have served, I will be of service.
停下
Stop!
出去
Out!
高桌和俄♥罗♥斯♥罗姆人达成了共识
The High Table and the Ruska Roma have an understanding.
是的 然而你帮了约翰·威克
Yes, and you helped John Wick.
他有通行证
He had a ticket.
但通行证并不凌驾于高桌之上
But a ticket does not stand above the Table.
你将用鲜血来赎罪
Your penance will be paid in blood.
现在
Now…
伸出你助人为乐的手 宣誓你的忠诚
Hold out your helping hands and pledge your fealty.
我一直效力高桌 此后也将效死输忠
I have served, I will be of service.
我们不用像以前那样闯进去
We’re not going in like the old days.
这次只是谈一谈
It’s just a conversation.
和你扯上关系 从来不会只是谈一谈 约翰
Nothing’s ever just a conversation with you, John.
走吧
Let’s go.
索菲亚
Sofia.
见到你总是很高兴
Always so nice to see you.
当然了 还有你的狗 它们多棒啊
And the dogs, of course, how marvelous.
我能摸一下吗
May I pet one?
当然
Certainly.
太棒了
Fantastic.
乔纳森·威克
Jonathan Wick.
我听说你踏上了我们这边的海岸
I had heard you had made your way to our shores.
过来吧
Come along now.
我们一定有不少要探讨的
I am certain we have much to discuss.
我必须承认 我很好奇
I must admit, I am curious.
是什么风把你吹来了我的地盘
What brings you to my domain?
告诉我
Tell me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!