I don’t think so.
想都别想
Good morning, gentlemen. MI7 at your service.
早上好 先生们 军情7处为你服务
Observe, Bough, the dull incompetence ofthe criminal mind.
显然 这些罪犯都太笨了
It can never hope to match our level of technical expertise.
他们哪能比得上我们呢
You’ve got it. What do we do now, sir?
抓好了 长官 我们该怎么办
Watch and learn, Bough.
学着点儿
They’re too far ahead of us.
他们甩掉我们了
Have faith, Bough. They’re heading south.
别泄气 勃夫 他们往南跑了
There they are, sir! Just as I thought.
长官 在那边 不出我所料
Hang on tight, Bough.
勃夫 抓稳
We’re never gonna catch them in this.
像这样子永远也追不到
Take the wheel, Bough.
勃夫 把好方向盘
I’m getting in the Aston. Sir?
我要回自己的车上去 长官
Change places, Bough. I’m getting out the other side.
勃夫 换个位置 我要从另一边出去
Sir?
长官
Set, Bough. Take me up.
好了 勃夫 起吊
Swing me out, Bough!
勃夫 摆出去
Down.
放下
Up! Up!
升 升起来
Sorry!
对不起
Bough, pull out!
勃夫 摆出去
Those idiots are right behind us. Faster!
那两个傻瓜在后面 开快点
Drop me here, Bough!
勃夫 放我下来
No! No! No!
不! 不对! 别走!
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别 不要这样
They’re turning into the Brompton Cemetery.
他们拐进布兰普顿公墓了
Get here as soon as you can. I’m going in.
我跟进去 你尽快赶来
In a wheelchair. But Geoffrey overcame these terrible disabilities…
杰夫里在轮椅上克服了重重困难…
with that simple resilience and sunny optimism…
如阳光一般乐观…
that so warmed all of us who knew him,
温暖了身边的人
spending the rest of his life in the service…
他把剩下的日子都用来照顾着…
of the poor and disabled of this parish.
本教区的穷苦人
It’s very good. Really very good.
讲得真好
No, no, please go on. I’m sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打断了你 请继续
It’s very entertaining. Who’s that?
真有趣 他是谁?
That priest act ofyours should keep the other prisoners entertained for hours.
你们表演的这场牧师节目 会让观众们乐上一会儿的
Oh, I’m so sorry. Where are my manners? Johnny English,
对不起 我是英国特工 强尼·英格利西
British Secret Service, and you are all under arrest.
英国特勤局 你们都被捕了
I must say you’ve done this whole thing very well.
我得承认 你们策划得很不赖
The attention to detail is excellent.
每个细节都注意到了
You, the grieving granny, you’re very convincing.
你 悲伤的老太太 演得不错
Oh, look. Real tears. Do you get paid extra for that?
噢 是真的泪水 会不会能多得点儿钱
Ahh, what we’re all here for.
我们在这儿干什么
I know! Why don’t we take a look inside?
我知道 干嘛不打开看看
Oh, you’ve nailed it down!
噢 都钉死了
Why would you do that?
为什么要这样做
I know you’re gonna come back in two weeks and dig it up again.
我知道 你们过两个星期就会把它挖出来
Now, what are you playing in this little vignette of deceit and villainy?
你在这出戏里扮演谁?
I’m the hearse driver.
灵车司机
You’re the hearse driver? Yes, sir.
你是灵车司机? 是的 长官
You’re the hearse driver? Yes, sir.
你是灵车司机? 是的 长官
There you are… Gunther.
原来你在这儿呀… 根特
Uh, I do hope he hasn’t made a nuisance of himself.
希望他没有冒范你们
I’m Doctor, um…
我是精神病医院的医生
Bough, of the Lunatic Response Unit.
我叫勃夫
I’m afraid Gunther here wasn’t supposed to be released until 2028.
根据他的病情 他得在2028年后才能出院
Isn’t that right, Gunther?
对吧 根特
Yes,yes, there’s been the most monumental cock-up.
在这墓碑下
If you’ll excuse me, with the deepest respect,
请接受我深深的歉意
utmost sympathy.
和无比的同情
He hasn’t urinated on anyone, has he?
他没有冒犯那位吧?
No. No, no.
没有 没有
That’s a blessing.
那太好了
Are you gonna give me the gun, Gunther?
根特 把抢给我好吗
There. That wasn’t too difficult, was it?
看 一点儿也不难 对吗?
Are you going to come home now?
我们回家去 好吗?
Oh… in the van! Yes, we are going in the van.
啊… 上车 对 我们这就上车
Yes, yes.

Yes. He’s waving good-bye. Good-bye, everyone.
噢 他在挥手告别 再见了
Good-bye. Good-bye, Gunther.
再见 再见 根特
Mind the nice dead people. There we go.
这边走 小心别踩到死者
Oh, we’ll just go to the path here. There. Big step.
我们去那条小路 当心台阶
It’s a graveyard. It’s where they bring people…
这是墓地 是埋死人的地方
Yes, all right. You can stop now.
行了 你可以打住了
For appearances, I’ll just hold your arm. Just keep walking.
别让人起疑 我来扶着你 走快点
In fact, run, run, run!
不 跑 跑 赶紧跑!
I can’t believe I’ve done this.
真不敢相信我做了这件事
I mean, I really can not believe I’ve done this!
真不敢相信我做了这件事!
You see, 200 years ago,
你们知道吗 200年前
my family should have inherited the throne of England,
我的家族应该继承英格兰的王位
but they were cast aside.
但他们被废黜了
Well, in a few very short days,
不过 几天后
it will be back where it belongs.
它将回到原本属于它的地方
With me.
和我一起
Shall I try it on?
我应该试试吗?
Yes? No? Maybe?
好看 不好看 不知道
To make you king, we need the archbishop of Canterbury to do that.
只有坎特伯雷大主教 才有权授予王位
The archbishop of Canterbury…
在此刻 我们谈话时…
is being taken care of even as we speak.
大主教正在被我们处理中
There’s only one thing, sir.
老大 还有一件事
What are we going to do about English?
怎样处置英格利西?
If I were you, I wouldn’t worry too much about English.
换成我 大可不用担心他
He is no threat to us. I had his flat bugged.
他毫无威胁 不堪一击
Clearly, the aptly named English is a fool.
显然 他该取名为笨蛋
He might be a fool, but he’s a fool who keeps showing up.
但他是个甩不掉的笨蛋
Well, the next time he shows up,
那么下次他再出现时…
eliminate him.
干掉他
Thank you.
谢谢
Dieter Klein and Klaus Vendetta, sir.
长官 这是迪亚特-克莱英和克劳斯-万德
Released from prison six months ago. 327 convictions between them.
半年前出狱 共受到327项指控
Armed robbery, grievous bodily harm…
持械行劫 蓄意滋事…
and combined parking fines of more than 400…
还有400多次违章停车…
Uh, yes, all right. Thankyou, Bough. I think we get the picture.
好 谢谢 勃夫 大家都记住照片了吧
The point is, sir, that Vendetta and Klein…
长官 重要的是 他俩…
are both in the employ of Monsieur Sauvage.
都是沙维奇的手下
Pascal Sauvage? Precisely, sir.
帕斯卡·沙维奇? 正是 长官
But you’re not suggesting Sauvage is involved?
你不是说 案子跟沙维奇有关吧
I think he’s more than just involved, sir.
长官 不仅是有关
I’m convinced he’s up to his French neck in it.
我相信他是主谋
Don’t be absurd. Sauvage employs thousands of people.
太可笑了 沙维奇有数千名雇员
Just because two of them are villains doesn’t mean that he is.
其中有两个坏蛋并不能证明他就是坏人
I want him discounted from this investigation immediately.
马上停止对他的调查
Yes, sir.
是 长官
All right. Tonight I shall be at Sauvage’s reception forthe new French ambassador.
今晚我要去参加沙维奇欢迎法国新大使的招待会
Any developments, you can reach me there.
有事就到那找我
Apart from that, I don’t want you within a hundred miles of the man.
没事的话 离他远点
Absolutely, sir.
是 长官
Requisition order. MI7 quarter masters for immediate supply,
请军情七处立刻提供
one military transport plane, fully fueled,
一架加满油的军用运输机
with permission for nighttime city over flight;
并准许在市区上空夜航
two night camouflage parachutes, plus reserves,
两个伪装降落伞 另加两个备用
plus neoprene bodysuits, twice, in black.
两件黑色皮紧身衣
I’ve never liked the navy blue.
我不喜欢海军蓝
And a 40-inch chest for me ’cause I need the sleeve length.
我的胸围要40英寸 因为我需要长袖子
Morning, Felch. Morning.
早上好 菲尔齐 早上好
Oh, and two Special Forces signet rings,
还要两个特效图章指环
primed and colour-coded.
要漂亮点的
What’s all this for? For tonight’s operation.
这些的用途是? 为了今晚的行动
We’re going to break into Sauvage’s headquarters.
我们要潜进沙维奇的老窝
But Pegasus said… Let me worry about Pegasus.
但帕格索斯说… 你不用操心帕格索斯

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!