Imagine, say, me.
比如说 我
But how could he do that, sir? How could he make himself king?
但是 长官 他怎么可能成为国王
The archbishop.
大主教
Hands up.
举起手来
Heavily armed for a late night at the office.
半夜三更 全副武装地到办公室来
You fool, English. You’ll never get out of the building alive.
英格利西 你这笨蛋 你别想活着离开这大厦
I’d save your breath for my questioning.
我还是省省力气留着审问你吧
I’m not telling you anything.
我什么也不会告诉你
Incorrect.

Sodium pentothal.
泄密钠
I won’t lie to you. It’s a truth serum.
吃了这药 你会知无不言的
Now then, why does Sauvage want to have himself crowned?
说吧 为什么沙维奇想成为国王
You have no idea what’s going on here, do you?
你根本就不知道会出什么事吧
It would be funny if it wasn’t so “pablibblit.”
真好笑 就好像…
What?
什么
He’s talking gibberish, sir.
长官 他在胡言乱语
I can hear that, Bough.
我能听到
He’s collapsed onto me, sir.
长官 他倒在我身上了
I can see that, Bough.
我能看到
You don’t think you could’ve got the syringes mixed up?
你不会把药搞混了吧?
What do you mean?
什么意思
Given the guard outside truth serum and given Klein the muscle relaxant?
给外面的守卫用了泄密钠 给他用了肌肉松弛剂
Don’t be ridiculous, Bough. I think I know my right from my left.
真好笑 勃夫 我还是能分清左右的
Sir?
长官
Oh, bugger it.
糟糕
Bough, take “flodd.”
勃夫 拿…
Take what, sir? Flodd. “Schlage.”
长官 拿什么 ……
I’m not quite getting that second word, sir. Schlaaaagh!
长官 第二个字是? ……
Write it down, sir. Schlaaaagh!
长官 写下来 ……
Yes! That is it, schlaaaagh!
对 就是那个字…
Car! Take the car! We came by plane.
汽车 去取车 可我们是坐飞机来的
Bugger off!
走开
Hold it right there.
呆在那不要动
What’s wrong with them?
他们怎么了?
Oh, they got… I’m not telling you.
哦 他们… 不告诉你
Wrong answer.
答错
What is it with you two?
你们两个是什么?
Let’s get outta here.
我们走吧
Sorry, but who are you, exactly?
你到底是什么人
Special Agent Campbell. I’m attached to Interpol in Paris.
巴黎国际刑♥警♥ 罗拉特工
We’ve been watching Sauvage for months.
我们已经监视了沙维奇几个月了
Why?
为什么
Because every major convict released from a Sauvage prison…
半年来 从他的监狱里放出来的犯人
in the last six months has been employed by one of his companies.
都被他手下的一间公♥司♥雇用了
We believe he’s recruiting them for a major criminal conspiracy.
我们相信一定有大阴谋
We just don’t know what yet.
但我们还没查出是什么
What did he say? Pegasus!
他说什么? 帕格索斯
We have to report to Pegasus!
我们要向帕格索斯报告
Oh, no, sir. No, no, no.
不要 长官
How do we get out of here? Hey, you two!
我们怎么离开这里 你们两个
What you did to me really hurt.
你们对我♥干♥什么了 真疼
Yeah. Sorry about that.
是 真抱歉
How do we get out of here without being seen?
怎样才能不被发现的从这里出去
Okay.
听我说
Left by the fountain, right by the fire exit, to the elevator at the end.
走到喷泉向左 消防通道的右边尽头有电梯
Thank you. Oh, my God.
谢谢 我说了?
Nice job, Bough.
勃夫 干得好
Left, sir. Left!
长官 左边
Sir,you can’t go to Sauvage’s reception in this state.
长官 这种状态下可别去沙维奇的招待会
The effect of the drug has practically worn off.
药效已经过去了
I’m “fline”.
我在费(飞)
schline. uh, “gline”.

Monsieur. Ah. Thank you.
先生 谢谢
Would you like another?
再来一杯
Please.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
What in God’s name.
看在上帝的份上…
Foreign “Sebretarary.”
原来是外交 部 长
Shall we dance?
跳只舞吗?
Excuse me, sir. I’m very sorry to interrupt. I need you…
打扰一下 长官 我需要你…
Pascal, how nice to see you again.
帕斯卡 很高兴再次见到你
Enjoying the party? Oh, splendid affair.
玩得开心吗 太好了
I was until I was informed that your man English…
我收到一个消息
and his curious boyfriend here have spent the evening…
你们的英格利西先生和他这位好奇的朋友
breaking into my office and assaulting my staff.
刚才闯进我的办公室并袭击了我的职员
Is this true, Bough? Well, we… we…
勃夫 真的吗 是 我们…
What do you think you’re up to?
你们在干什么?
Sir, if I could just offer. Go home, Bough!
长官 我能帮… 勃夫 回去
Now!
马上
I gave you direct orders not to meddle with Sauvage.
我已经命令你别纠缠沙维奇了
What do you do? Break into his office and assault two of his staff.
你干了些什么 潜入他的办公室 殴打他的职员
Then you march in here, loaded with God knows what, and insult the foreign secretary.
然后来到这里 侮辱了外♥交♥部♥长
I haven’t encountered such behaviour in Whitehall in 30 years.
我在白厅干了30年 还从没见过这种事
But. There are no “buts”, English.
可是… 没什么可是 英格利西
You’re off the case. Your security clearance is hereby cancelled.
你别再管这案子了 你的特工身份现在取消
After a three-month leave of absence, you will return at your old grade.
休假三个月 回你原来的岗位
And I hope never to hear your name again.
我再也不想听到你的名字
English has seen too much.
英格利西看到太多的东西了
We go to plan “B.”
我们采用B计划
Get rid of the fake archbishop…
不要再用假大主教了
and green-light the visit to Her Majesty.
我们去探望一下女王陛下
Then this pathetic country can humiliate itself…
我会正式登上王位
by crowning me officially.
并使这个国家屈服于我
That’s a letter of abdication…
这是有退位诏书
renouncingyour claims to the throne…
声明你退位…
and the claims of your entire family.
并与王室断绝关系
Sign it.
签字吧
Never.
休想
Yes?
什么事
Prime Minister, sorry to call so late,
首相 很抱歉这么晚打来
but I’m afraid the queen is abdicating.
女王要宣布退位
What?
什么
Abdicated?
退位?
But that’s not possible.
那不可能
I only wish that were true.
我只希望那不是真的
Let me talk to her. Maybe she just.
让我跟她谈 她可能…
Pascal, she’s gone.
帕斯卡 她走了
My people have spent the last 10 hours…
最近这10个小时里 我们在…
trying to track down the rightful heir to the throne…
寻找一个合适的王位继承人…
and they’ve come up with a name,
经过再三研究
which they’ve double-checked.
我们终于找到了一个
Who is it?

It’s you.
就是你
No!
不可能吧
In the wake of the return ofthe Crown Jewels…
今早 罪犯将王冠…
to a police station in North London,
放到伦敦北警局门外
Pascal Sauvage has requested that his coronation…
帕斯卡·沙维奇要求他的加冕礼…
take place this Thursday.
于周四举♥行♥
In the House, the prime minister said he was looking forward to the ceremony…
首相在议院表示他期待着这场加冕礼
and he believed that Monsieur Sauvage will make a fine king…
同时他也相信沙先生会成为好国王
and will bring all that is best about modern Europe to our ancient institutions.
并为英国传统制度带来现代欧洲的气息
Get your car keys. We’ve got work to do.
拿上车钥匙 我们有事做了
Miss Campbell. Sauvage is heading back to its shelter of France.
罗拉小姐 沙维奇回法国了
He’s invited 13 of the richest criminal masterminds in the world to meet him there.
他邀请了全球最有钱的13个犯罪头子在那儿见面
I’m sorry, Miss Campbell. I’m off the case.
抱歉 罗拉小姐 我已不管这案件了
It’s been reassigned.
我被解职了
I know. Reassigned to me.
我知道 我来任命你
Look, I want you with me, Johnny. Just leave me alone.
我需要你和我一起 别管我
Are you gonna sit here in this grotty flat feeling sorry for yourself?
难道你就这样坐在这儿顾影自怜
Or are you gonna get out there and save your country?
还是挺身而出 拯救国家

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!