Wait a minute. I’ve got an idea.
等等 我有办法了
Hop! Hop!

And hop! And hop! And stop!
再跳 停
Now, are you familiar…
你知道吗 危地马拉三角地带的…
with the shaman throat warblers of the Guatemalan delta?
萨满教♥徒♥运用颤音唱歌♥
What?
什么
It has long been their belief…
他们一直相信…
that a whistle pitched at the precise resonant frequency of a metal lock…
当口哨的频率与锁芯的频率相同时…
will vibrate the levers in such a way that the door will simply swing open.
引起的共振会把锁舌打开
Unbelievable.
难以置信
And kneel.
跪下
Right. Here goes.
好了 我开始了
I can’t hear anything.
我什么也听不到
I’m into ultrasonic.
我在用超声波
Johnny, will you just stop all this and face facts?
你就不能停下面对现实吗?
We’ve failed.
我们失败了
The only thing that can save us now is a miracle.
能救我们的只有奇迹
It worked!
成功了
Sir?
长官
I don’t know why you hauled yourself up that dreadful poo tube, Bough,
勃夫 真弄不懂你干嘛要从臭管子爬上来
when there was a perfectly good ladder right beside it.
不是有梯子吗
Now, Sauvage may have fooled the country…
沙维奇可能已经利用假的大主教
with his fake archbishop and his secret agenda,
骗了全国
but he hasn’t fooled me.
但他骗不了我
So, here’s the plan.
计划是这样的
Sirs, you are hereby called to witness the anointing…
诸位 你们今天将在此见证
of your one true lord and future king Pascal.
你们的主人和未来的国王—沙维奇接受洗礼
Pascal,
帕斯卡
are you willing to take the oath?
你同意宣誓吗
I am willing.
我愿意
Then be thou anointed…
我现以圣油…
with this holy oil.
为你洗礼
And do you, the chosen bishops of England, Scotland and Wales,
英格兰 苏格兰 威尔士推选出的主教们
ascent to this anointing?
你们同意洗礼吗
For Scotland, I do.
苏格兰同意
For Wales, I do.
威尔士同意
For England, I do not!
英格兰 不同意
English!?
英格利西!?
That man must not be crowned king because he is…
这人不能接受加冕 因为他是…
a fraudster, a charlatan and a thief.
是可恶骗子 是贼
No, please. Let him speak.
别阻止他 让他说完
It is this man, Pascal Sauvage,
就是他 帕斯卡·沙维奇
who stole the Crown Jewels,
偷走了王冠
who forced the queen to abdicate…
逼迫女王退位…
and who would kill anyone who got in his way.
并杀死了所有阻挡他的人
It is the end, Herr English.
够了 英格利西先生
He has cheated, conned and manipulated…
他欺骗了这个国家…
this great country for his own ends.
为了达到他自己的目的
He’s fooled you all!
他把你们都骗了
What’s more, this whole ceremony is a sham…
还有 这个仪式也是假的…
because that man standing in front of you…
因为站在你们面前的这个人…
is not the archbishop of Canterbury.
不是坎特伯雷大主教
English, a word ofadvice: Don’t go there.
英格利西 我劝你一句 别太过火了
Shut it, Frenchy. I’ll go wherever I damn well please.
闭嘴 法国佬 我爱怎样就怎样
Now take it off. What?
摘下来 摘什么?
Your face is made of plastic.
你的塑料面具
Remove it at once.
现在就摘下来
I have no idea what you’re talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Right.
好吧
Well, I’ll just have to remove it myself.
那我就亲自动手了
Come on!
下来
Maybe it pulls up from the front.
可能是从前面拉
Come on, you!
下来啊
Aaah! Thank you very much.
啊哈 非常感谢
Must be a join here somewhere.
肯定有个接口
Fascinating performance as always, Monsieur English,
精彩的表演 英格利西先生
but I’m afraid we must move on.
但我们必须继续进行
Nobody’s moving anywhere until I’m finished…
在我跟这个贱♥人♥了结前
with this piece of low-life.
谁也不许动
Do you or do you not…
你的屁♥股♥上是不是…
have tattooed on your bottom the words,
绣着纹身…
“Jesus is coming, look busy?”
耶酥来了 看上去挺忙
Are you insane?
你有病啊
Well, let’s find out, shall we?
让我秀给大家看 好吧?
Go on, over.
转过去
Go on, let’s have a look.
来吧 让我们看一看
Excellent!
太精彩了
All right,
看来
so I was wrong about the archbishop’s bottom.
我把大主教的屁♥股♥弄错了
But there’s more.
但 还有
But not, I’m afraid, today.
恐怕今天什么都没有了
Sergeant, please take this man away.
把这个人带走
But be gentle with him. Do you think that’s it?
对他客气点儿 你以为这就完了
You think I don’t have more evidence?
你以为我就没证据了
My loyal subordinate is standing by with a DVD…
我的部下有一张DVD…
which shows Sauvage’s hideous plans for this country.
里面录下了沙维奇的丑恶计划
Get him out! Get him out of here!
弄出去 把他弄出去
Play it, Bough! Play the disk!
播 勃夫 播放碟片
Play it! Now!
马上播放 立刻
You’re so hot teasing me
你是那么热辣地戏弄我
So you’re blue,
你现在有点郁闷
but I can’t take a chance on a chick like you
可我上哪找你这样的姑娘
It’s something’ I couldn’t do
有些事我不能做
Well, I can dance with you, honey if you think it’s funny
要是能让你高兴 咱们来跳个舞
Does your mother know that you’re out
你妈妈知道你出去了吗
And I could shout with you, baby. Flirt a little, maybe
跟你一起高呼 跟你打情骂俏
Does your mother know that you’re out
你妈妈知道你出去了吗
Take it easy. Take it easy
放松点
Better slow down, girl. That’s no way to go
慢慢来 现在已无路可去
Does your mother know
你妈妈知道你出去了吗?
Well, shall we?
可以继续了吗
Then as Solomon was anointed king…
正如所罗门接受牧师沙都克和…
by Zadok the priest and Nathan the prophet,
先知内森之圣油被封为王
so be thou anointed…
圣油赐予汝…
and consecrated king…
众人之…
over all the peoples…
圣君…
whom the Lord thy God…
上帝赐予汝…
hath given thee to govern…
管治众人之力量…
and of all your possessions,
及所有之财产
wherever they may be.
无论在哪
And so, in the name of the Father…
现在 以圣父…
and of the Son…
圣子…
and of the Holy Ghost,
以及圣灵之名
I crown you.
我加冕你…
Damn it!
该死
Give it back! No!
还给我 不
That is my crown! Never!
那是我的王冠 永远不会
Give it back! Never in a million years, Sauvage!
还给我 永远别想 沙维奇
Give it to me! Get off.
还给我 别碰
Give it back!
还给我
Stop! Shut up!
停手 闭嘴!
All this stupid little country have to do is stand in line…
这愚蠢的小国只要规规矩矩…
and do what it’s told for one miserable day!
照我的说话做一天就行了
But can it do that?
但它能做到吗?
My fragrant French ass says: “it can!”
我那香喷喷的法国屁♥股♥说 它能
Merde!
废物
Give it! The crown, eh? The crown! Go!
交出王冠 戴上 快
And so, in the name ofthe Father…
现在 以圣父…
and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost,
圣子 以及圣灵之名
I crown you…
我加冕你…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!