I’m gonna sit in the flat.
我还是顾影自怜吧
Johnny, this is ridiculous. I’m a spent force.
强尼 你太可笑了 我已尽力了
Spent my ass.
尽力个屁
Will… you… please… stop?
你能停下吗?
I’ll just be a minute.
我马上就过去
It’ll be nightfall in an hour.
还有一小时天就黑了
Then we can strike out for the chateau.
到时我们就能潜入城♥堡♥
The fact is, the moment Sauvage gets that crown on his head,
如果沙维奇戴上了王冠
he’ll be able to do whatever he likes with the country that I love,
他就能对我的国家为所欲为了
and that is why you and I have got to stop him.
所以我们才要一起阻止他
Relishing the thought?
在想什么
Something like that.
在想一些事
I suppose you’ve made love to lots ofwomen, haven’t you,Johnny?
强尼 我想你跟很多女人上过床 对吗
Well, you know,
如你所言
one does one’s best.
能者多劳嘛
It’s just.
我…
Well, it’s been three years since my fiance left me,
自从我的未婚夫离开了我
and since then I haven’t made love to anyone.
我已经三年没做♥爱♥了
But then I met you…
但当我见到你…
and I felt this…
我感觉到…
hunger…
饥渴
deep down inside.
内心里深深的渴望
I wanted to say things to you,
想向你倾诉
I wanted to do things to you…
想跟你做些什么…
that I haven’t wanted to do in a very, very, very long time.
做我已经很久很久没做过的事
What, uh.
什么…
What sort of things are we talking about?
你说的是什么事情
Things like punching you in the face, things like…
比如迎面给你一老拳
kicking you in the backside for being such a pompous, know-nothing asshole.
对你的屁♥股♥揣上几脚 你这个装糊涂的家伙
But then I started to see beyond the idiot that everybody else saw.
不过后来我看清了这众人眼里的傻瓜
I started to see the man on the inside…
我开始看清他的内在…
who was determined to do his duty, no matter what or who lay in his way.
他是个不畏险阻 一心完成任务的人
And I began to feel other things for him,
我对他有了不一样的看法了
to want to do other things for him.
我想为他做别的事情
Things…
别的事…
involving plastic toys and soft cheese?
包括使用塑胶玩具和软奶酪
What? What? What?
什么? 什么什么?
You’re toying with me.
你跟我在这装
You’re telling me to stop in the gentlest way you know how.
你要我别再这么柔弱
No. N-N-No.
不 不
You’re such a special person, Johnny…
你真是个特别的人…
not to take advantage of me while I’m vulnerable.
你不会对我乘虚而入
No, no, well. So thank you…
不… 是 谢谢你…
for being such a gentleman.
你是真正的绅士
Not at all.
不客气
I know what you’re thinking, Miss Campbell.
罗拉 我知道你在想什么
you thinking if we don’t pull this off,
你在想 如果我们失败
God knows what might happen to England.
谁知道英格兰要遭什么殃
Actually, I was thinking there must be a better way in than that pipe.
事实上 我在想一定有比这更好的路
Well, there isn’t.
没有了
I’ve analysed it from every angle, and this is the best option.
我已经到处察看过了 这是最佳选择
I’ll go in first, and if it’s a clear way through, I’ll call down, ok?
我先进去 如果安全的话我再叫你
Johnny.
强尼
Be careful. I’m always careful.
小心点 我一贯小心
Gentlemen.
先生们
In a few hours time…
几个小时后…
I will become the next king of England.
我将成为英国的新任国王
Oh, no.
不…
How did you get here?
你怎么进来的?
Up the ladder.
爬梯子
Pull yourself together. It’s only a bit of poo.
冷静点 不过有点儿臭罢了
Oh! Oh, it’s cold! It’s cold!
好凉! 真冷!
What is the one commodity…
先生们 世界上…
the world never seems to run out of?
什么东西是不会消失的?
Criminals, gentlemen.
是犯罪
Lawbreakers.
违法
Every nation in the world struggles…
世界上每个国家都面临…
with the issue of overcrowded prisons.
罪犯过多的问题
So, what do we do with all these villains?
我们该怎样处置这些罪犯
Find the solution to that problem…
只要能解决这个问题…
and the governments of the world would pay you through their nose.
各国政♥府♥都会对你言听计从
Fortunately, I have found a solution.
幸运地 我找到解决办法了
We empty every prison on the entire planet,
我们清空各国的监狱
we take the resulting tidal wave of human scum…
我们把这些人♥渣♥集中起来…
and we put it here.
统统放到这里
The moment I am crowned king,
只要我一戴上王冠
I will turn England into the largest prison…
我就会把英格兰变成世界上有史以来…
in the history of the world.
最大的监狱
210,000 square miles…
21万平方英里…
of prime real estate…
的土地…
conveniently separated from true civilization…
依靠20英里的海峡…
by 20 miles of ocean…
毫不费力地跟文明世界隔开
and soon to be available… Come on.
很快就可以… 来
for the entire world to dump its human waste in.
提供给世界各国倾倒人♥渣♥
According to current projections,
按照现在的计划
we will not run out ofprison space for the next 500 years.
今后500年内都不会有监狱不足的问题
So, tonight one, and only one, of you…
今晚 你们当中只有一位…
will leave here owning 49 percent…
可以带着49%的…
of this venture.
股份离开这里
So that’s his little game.
这就是他的把戏
We must get hold of that DVD.
我们要把那张DVD夺过来
But how, Johnny? There’s only two of us.
强尼 怎样做 我们只有两个人
You’re young, Miss Campbell, and inexperienced.
罗拉小姐 你太嫩了 经验不足
What you seem to have forgotten is that…
你忘了一点…
nobody knows we are here.
没人知道我们在这
At our disposal we have the vital element of surprise.
我的计划是 突袭
Now, my plan is simple but effective.
这个计划即简单又有效
I shall drop from the gallery at this end ofthe room and take Sauvage prisoner.
我从房♥间尽头的画廊跳下去 劫持沙维奇做人♥质♥
You will then enter from the far door, cutting off any means of escape.
然后你从那边的门进入 防止他们逃跑
Then, using Sauvage as a hostage, we’ll get the hell out ofhere. Clear?
只要劫持了沙维奇 我们就能离开 明白吗
Get ’em up, you French ponce.
站起来 你这法国佬
But, Mr English, I’m gobsmacked!
英格利西先生 我真是大吃一惊
What an unexpected surprise.
真是太突然了
Surprises are very much my speciality, Sauvage.
沙维奇 突袭可是我的强项
I think we’ve seen enough of this.
戏演够了
I know exactly what you’re planning, and I’m here to put a stop to it.
我已知道你的计划 我就是来阻止你的
My bottom will be king of England before you are.
只要有我在 休想当英国国王
Wrong again.
又错了
Perhaps you’d care to look behind you.
我想你最好看一下背后
Oh, please.
别吓我了
Lorna!
罗拉
I’m sorry,Johnny.
对不起 强尼
Well, I’m afraid that we’ll have to…
今晚的表演…
conclude the floor show for tonight.
该结束了
Not so fast, Sauvage.
没那么容易 沙维奇
You may have taken me, but you’ll never take England.
你可以打败我 但你绝不会打败英国
Not as long as I have breath in my body…
只要我还有一口气在…
or a bullet in my gun.
还剩一颗子弹
You know, Mr English, I’m going to miss you. Really.
英格利西先生 我真的会很想念你的
You’re very entertaining. I thank you.
你太有趣了 谢谢你
Take them away.
带走
Good morning, everybody,
大家早上好
and welcome to the breakfast show.
欢迎收听早餐秀
As the crowds are gathering here for the crowning of our first French king…
人们聚集在此 观看自1066年以来…
since the year 1066,
第一个法国藉英王的加冕礼
call here at London FM with the top ten things you most love about the French.
请拨本台热♥线♥ 谈谈你最爱的十样法国事物
We haven ‘t had any calls yet, uh, at all,
我们暂时还没接到听众电♥话♥
but the lines are still open and I’ll give you that number again
我们的热♥线♥在等待 号♥码是…
This is not good, Johnny.
强尼 情形不妙
We’ve got to think of something.
我们得想个办法

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!