I know that Sauvage is behind all this,
我知道沙维奇是幕后主谋
and tonight we’re going to get the evidence.
今晚我们就去取证
Is something wrong, sir?
怎么了? 长官
Did that sound like Felch to you?
刚才的声音是菲尔齐吗?
Bough.
勃夫
You, upstairs.
你 上楼
Can you see him, Bough?
勃夫 看到他了吗?
He’s on the upper level, sir.
他在上一层 长官
Got him.
我看到了
And like a coiled viper…
象条蓄势待发的毒蛇…
he strikes.
出击
So what you’re saying, sir, is there must have been two of them?
长官 你说他们有两个人
Oh, at least, Bough. Possibly four.
唔 至少两个 可能是四个
I wonder why I didn’t see them.
我怎么没看到人
You mustn’t dwell on your mistakes.
你要承认自己的错误
You must learn from them, then move on. Yes, sir.
要从中吸取教训 是 长官
So where were you, sir? Just drop it, Bough!
长官 你刚才在哪里 勃夫 别再说这事儿了
Aah! What is it, sir? That bike.
长官 怎么了? 那辆摩托车
You get things sorted out for tonight.
你去准备今晚的装备
Well, well, we meet again.
嗨 我们又见面了
Mr English. What a pleasant surprise.
英格利西先生 想不到在这里见到你
I wondered when you might show up again.
为什么你总是神出鬼没
On the contrary, Miss Campbell.
恰恰相反 罗拉小姐
It is not I who keeps showing up. It’s you.
神出鬼没的人不是我 而是你
Do you like sushi?
你喜欢寿司吗?
Hmm?
什么?
Oh, sushi! I practically live off the stuff.
噢 寿司 我还是不碰为好
You might say the mysteries of the Orient are no mystery to me.
我对东方的事情非常了解
Sake? Ah. Sake.
要清酒吗? 啊 清酒
Now then, perhaps you can explain how it is…
或许 你现在能解释一下…
that I run into you at two crime scenes…
为什么两次犯罪你都在现场…
and then can’t find any record of you on a single government computer.
而我在政♥府♥的电脑上 却查不到你的资料
Shouldn’t you ask the government that?
那你为什么不去问政♥府♥
I am the government and I’m asking you.
我就是政♥府♥ 现在我问你
Let me.
我帮你
You’re brave.
你真勇敢
They say that sea urchin’s the ultimate acquired taste.
人们说海胆是最难吃的了
It’s a personal favourite of mine.
这是我的最爱
I think people are put off by how it feeds through its bottom.
人们受不了它 是因为它进食和排泄共用一个口
Would you excuse me for a moment?
我得离开会儿
Excuse me. Sorry. I’m from MI7. Sorry. I’m a secret agent.
不好意思 我是军情七处特工
Everything set, Bough? Just about, sir.
勃夫 全准备好了吗 长官 准备好了
Actually, sir, do you mind if I run through the plan one more time?
长官 你不介意我把计划再复述一遍吧
No, no.
不介意
These are the two buildings here.
那里有两座大厦
This one is our target, Sauvage’s headquarters,
我们的目标是沙维奇的总部
right next to the City Hospital.
就在市立医院旁
Ijump first and land on the south side of the roof,
我先跳 降落在屋顶南方
abseil down 14 floors and cut through this window here.
然后降到14楼 划开玻璃窗
I then land on the east side and abseil down 12 floors.
然后我降落到东边 滑到12楼
Where you wait for my signal that I’ve disabled the alarm system.
我去切断安全警报 你在那儿等我的信♥号♥♥
Yes. You them break into this window here,
对 你就从这里的窗户进去
workyour way along the secure corridor and penetrate Sauvage’s office.
穿过保安走廊 潜入沙维奇的办公室
Yes, yes. Is that okay, sir?
对 没问题吧? 长官
It’s been okay ever since I thought up the idea, Bough.
没问题 这是我想出的计划
Oh, I nearly forgot, sir. Your laser beacon.
差点忘了 长官 给你激光导航器
My what? Your laser beacon!
我的什么? 激光导航器
It’ll guide you onto Sauvage’s building.
引导你去沙维奇的总部
Your dependence on hardware really does amuse me, Bough.
勃夫 你太依赖仪器了 真可笑
I’ve been dropped into the Kalahari Desert…
有一次我降落到卡拉哈里沙漠时
carrying nothing more than a toothbrush and a packet of sherbet lemons,
身上只有一支牙刷和一包冻柠檬露
and I still found my way to Bulawayo before Ramadan.
但我还是在斋月前到达了布拉瓦约
So thank you, Bough, but no thank you.
勃夫 谢谢 但我不用
Bough, go!
勃夫 出发
Geronimo!
我来咯!
Fandango!
我是不是太蠢啦
Right.
是这里了
Alarm’s disabled, sir.
长官 警报解除
Roger that, Bough.
收到 勃夫
This is worse than I thought, Bough.
勃夫 情况比我想的更糟糕
Sauvage has got some kind of laboratory set up here.
沙维奇在这里设置了一些实验室
sick operation he’s running.
天知道他在做什么变♥态♥的试验
My God, what have they done to you?
天啊 他们都对你干了些什么
They’ve taken some of my blood.
他们抽了我的血
Bastards! It’s only for tests.
混♥蛋♥ 只是去做试验
Of course it is. Come on, my friend.
当然是了 来吧 朋友
Let’s get you out of here before they take anything else.
趁他们还没拿走更多的东西 快离开这儿
Ah! Good evening, Dr Frankenstein.
晚上好 魔鬼斯坦医生
Come on This way, please.
请走这边
Come on. I haven’t got all night.
快点 我可没那么多时间
And you, you angels of death.
你们这些死亡天使
About turn. Come on, let’s go.
转过去 快点
Come on, come on. Keep moving.
快 快走
Come on. Over there. I know what you’re doing here. And you.
那边的 我知道你在干什么 还有你
Come on. Quicker. Quicker. Over there.
过去 快点 那边
Now then, perhaps you could direct me to your evil paymaster.
现在可以让我见见你们的魔鬼老板了吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You know exactly what I’m talking about.
你很清楚我在说什么
Where is the office of Pascal Sauvage?
帕斯卡·沙维奇的办公室在哪
Are you coming over here in a minute, sir?
长官 你能快点过来吗
I’m from MI7.
我是军情七处特工
This has been a test ofyour emergency response systems,
我在测试你们对突发事件的反应能力
and I have to say you’ve all done extremely well.
不得不说你们做得很好
Right. Well, I’ll leave you to it.
我得走了
And, uh, get well soon.
没事了
Oh, God!
老天呐
Sir. Sir.
长官 长官
Did you just land on the wrong building?
你降错地方了吗?
I did a precautionary sweep of the immediate environment.
我去察看了周边环境
Right.
挺好
And everything was fine. Good.
一切正常 那就好
Okay, let’s go.
好了 走
I will be downstairs at the reception and…
我会到楼下接待处…
That’s far enough.
就别再走了
Well, good evening.
晚上好
Perhaps you’d like this as well. What is it?
或许你会喜欢这个 什么东西
Let me show you.
给你看看
Well executed, Bough, but completely redundant.
干得好 勃夫 但多此一举
How do you mean, sir? Superstrength muscle relaxant.
长官 什么意思 强力肌肉松弛剂
When he wakes up, he’ll be as floppy as a damp old sock.
待他醒来 他会像散了架一样
What’s this?
这是什么
That’s the face of the archbishop of Canterbury.
是坎特伯雷大主教的脸
What are they doing?
他们想干什么?
What’s this got to do with the Crown Jewels?
这跟王冠有什么关系
Bough.
勃夫
English.
英格利西
A people whose empire once covered…
一个曾经占有…
one quarter of the surface of the earth.
整个地球四分之一土地的帝国
Alas, no longer.
哎呀 不再是了
My friends ask me, “Pascal, how can you be so interested…
我的朋友问我 帕斯卡 是什么让你…
in such a backward, grotty little country?”
对这个倒♥退♥的小国感兴趣
My answer is simple: the queen.
我的答案很简单: 是女王
The queen has more power in her tiny white gloves…
女王的白手套有着强大的力量…
than any other head of state in the entire world.
世上没有哪个国家的元首能与之抗衡
She can declare war or make peace,
她可以发起战争 也能带来和平
and most intriguingly…
但最令人着迷的地方是…
she can seize any piece of land which takes her fancy.
只要她喜欢 她可以占领任何土地
Of course, the queen never uses…
当然 女王从没有使用过…
the enormous power afforded to her.
她被赋予的力量
But imagine someone who would use that power.
但想象一下 如果有人能使用这份力量

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!