你认为托马斯·韦恩那种人
You think men like Thomas Wayne
考虑过我这种人的感受吗
ever think what it’s like to be someone like me?
考虑除了自己以外的人 不会的
To be somebody but themselves? They don’t.
他们认为我们会像听话的小孩一样
They think that we’ll just sit there and take it
忍♥气吞声 默默承受
like good little boys!
我们不会翻脸发狂
That we won’t werewolf and go wild.
说完了吗
You finished?
你也太自怜自哀了 亚瑟
I mean, there is so much self-pity, Arthur.
听起来像是在为杀死那些年轻人找借口
You sound like you’re making excuses for killing those young men.
这话我可以告诉你 并不是人人都是人♥渣♥
Not everybody– and I’ll tell you this– not everyone is awful.
-但你是人♥渣♥ 默里 -我吗
– But you’re awful, Murray. – Me?
我是人♥渣♥ 是吗 怎么说
I’m awful? Oh, yeah? How am I awful?
播放我的视频
Playing my video,
邀请我上节目
inviting me on the show—
你只是想取笑我
You just wanted to make fun of me.
你跟他们没有区别
You’re just like the rest of ’em.
你根本不了解我 伙计
You don’t know the first thing about me, pal.
看看因为你的所作所为而导致的后果
Look what happened because of what you did, what it led to.
全城都暴♥动♥了
There are riots out there.
两名警♥察♥命悬一线 而你却在笑
Two policemen are in critical condition and you’re laughing.
你还在笑 因为你的所作所为
You’re laughing. Someone was killed today
今天有人被杀了
because of what you did.
我知道
I know.
再来个笑话怎么样 默里
How about a another joke, Murray?
不 我们已经听够你的笑话了
No, I think we got enough of your jokes.
-如果你 -别讲了
– What do you get… – I don’t think so.
惹恼了一个被社会鄙视抛弃的
when you cross a mentally-ill loner with a society
孤独的精神病 会发生什么
that abandons him and treats him like trash?
吉恩 报♥警♥
Call the police, Gene.
-我告诉你会发生什么 -报♥警♥
– I’ll tell you what you get. – Call the police!
你会自食其果
You get what you fucking deserve!
默里·富兰克林现场秀
晚安 千万别忘记
Good night. And always remember.
这就是…
That’s–
突发新闻
Breaking news.
知名电视脱口秀主持人默里·富兰克林
Popular TV talk show host Murray Franklin
今晚在直播中
was shot dead tonight on the live telecast
他介绍的嘉宾”小丑”
…the man who was introduced by Franklin
被他的一位嘉宾枪杀
of his program by one of his guests.
已经被逮捕
as “Joker” is currently under arrest–
警♥察♥把戴着手铐的嫌犯带出演播室
The police led the suspect handcuffed out of the studio–
问起他做了什么
…when asking him what he did..
只是一个笑话的笑点
…merely just a punchline to a joke…
你会自食其果
You get what you fucking deserve!
我们已经听够你的笑话了
I think we got enough of your jokes.
一个被社会鄙视抛弃的
…with the society that abandons him and treats him like trash.
默里·富兰克林今晚去世了
…Murray Franklin, dead tonight…
如果是我死在路边 你们连看都不会看
If it was me dying on the side-walk, you’d walk right over me!
对于那些被体制忽视的人
To all of those who have been ignored by the system–
如你们所见 高谭市正在燃烧
…and as you can see, Gotham is burning–
警♥察♥
别笑了 怪胎 这不好笑
Stop laughing you freak. This isn’t funny.
因为你的所作所为 整个城市都暴♥动♥了
We have the whole fucking city’s on fire because of what you did.
全员注意 阿利街以北发生火灾
All units, fire reported. North of Ally.
我知道
I know.
很美吧
Isn’t it beautiful?
上映中
《凶线》
《粉雄佐罗》
反抗
我们去那边
Let’s go over there.
酒馆
韦恩
Hey, Wayne.
你♥他♥妈♥自食其果
You get what you fucking deserve.
别 伙计
No, pal!
小丑
Joker!
起来
Get up!
有什么好笑的
What’s so funny?
我只是
I just think–
只是想到一个笑话
just thinking of this joke.
你想讲给我听听吗
You wanna tell it to me?
你不会懂的
You wouldn’t get it.
♪ 这就是人生 ♪
♪ That’s life. ♪
♪ 这就是人生 ♪
♪ That’s life. ♪
♪ 看起来也许很可笑 ♪
♪ and as funny as it may seem ♪
♪ 有些人的刺♥激♥来自于 ♪
♪ Some people get their kicks ♪
♪ 践踏别人的梦想 ♪
♪ Stompin’ on a dream ♪
♪ 但我绝不会心灰意冷 ♪
♪ But I don’t let it, let it get me down ♪
♪ 因为这个美好的旧世界 ♪
♪ ‘Cause this fine old world ♪
♪ 不会停下脚步 ♪
♪ it keeps spinnin’ around ♪
♪ 我曾经是木偶 乞丐 海盗 ♪
♪ I’ve been a puppet, a pauper, a pirate ♪
♪ 诗人 小卒 国王 ♪
♪ A poet, a pawn and a king ♪
♪ 我经历了起起伏伏 ♪
♪ I’ve been up and down and over and out ♪
♪ 确定了一件事 ♪
♪ And I know one thing ♪
♪ 每当我又一次 ♪
♪ Each time I find myself ♪
♪ 栽了大跟头 ♪
♪ laying flat on my face ♪
♪ 我都重振旗鼓 ♪
♪ I just pick myself up ♪
♪ 再次投身其中 ♪
♪ and get back in the race ♪
♪ 这就是人生 ♪
♪ That’s life ♪
♪ 这就是人生 ♪
♪ That’s life ♪
♪ 这就是人生 我得承认 ♪
♪ That’s life and I tell ya, I can’t deny it ♪
♪ 我数次想要放弃 ♪
♪ Many times I thought of cuttin’ out♪
♪ 但不是真心实意 ♪
♪ but my heart won’t buy it ♪
♪ 但如果等到七月还没有转机 ♪
♪ But if there’s nothing shakin’ come here this July ♪
♪ 我就要蜷缩起来 ♪
♪ I’m gonna roll myself up ♪
♪ 然后去死 ♪
♪ in a big ball and die ♪
♪ 哎呀呀 ♪
♪ My, my ♪

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章军犬麦克斯
下一篇文章涉外大酒店
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!